Is there any hope for us to reverse global warming or are we basically fucked?

Is there any hope for us to reverse global warming or are we basically fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/364/1845/2073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only dumb niggers believe in global warming.

Only dumb niggers believe in anything. Accepting facts based on evidence, however, is the mark of an intellectual. And they all agree.

No actually they don't.

Eliminate greenhouse gas emissions to stop it, more trees to reverse it.

The media just says that they all agree.
And you BELIEVE the media like the dumb nigger you are.

Yeah, they do.

We're fucked, everyone is going to hum-dee-dum this world into hell.

do what was done in The Matrix and black out the skies

Unless we invent some kind of machines or genetically engineer some kind of species of world-tree that eats carbon and/or methane at exponential rates, then yes.
We are absolutely fucked.

Nobody believes in it, and worse - people are actively believing less and less now, despite it getting objectively, measurably hotter.
Worst of all, the idiots that deny it are almost proud of it - like they're some kind of radical shades-wearing cool dudes in the know.

It's hopeless, there are too many stupid people, there's absolutely nothing that can be done when such a massive amount of the population is too determined to wallow in lies and 'muh feels' like pigs in shit.

Global warming is supposed to happen you cuck

>Is there any hope for us to reverse global warming or are we basically fucked?

Don't worry about global warming. As soon as the Yellowstone caldera erupts there will be a kind of new iceage, that will negate all effects of global warming.
All will be good.

>Asteroids are supposed to crash into earth from time to time, we shouldn't stop them using our scientific advancements or anything.

Blithering idiot.

That's not how it works.

Here's a dumbed down version for all the morons who can't grasp the concept.

>muh psuedoscience feels
>i bet
>i believe
>feeeelings

Please, please educate yourself.

>That's not how it works.

Well, at least you can be sure, that after an eruption of the caldera, global warming will be the least of your problems

I don't live in the US.

It's not going to blow the fucking world up you idiot.
It's going to kick up a shitload of dust, and it will fuck up the airline industry for a while, but it's not even close to being as bad as you think it is from whatever 20yearold documentary you saw it described in.

why dont we just throw more ice into the ocean to cool it down again.

Show me an actual scientist who does not believe in climate change.

Deniers:

>my shit barely evidenced science / feelings and opinions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real science.

Same as the alternative medicine cunts
Same as the chemtrails believers
Same as scientologists
Same as every idiot that's ever bought a snake-oil pitch.

They're backwards tards who are so paranoid of everything that they've fetishized lunatic 'science' just because it isn't mainstream.
Because they're so very afraid and confused and hateful towards anything mainstream, even if it's based in fact.

Especially if it's based in fact.

These retards will show you loads of huckster 'scientists'.
That's a stupid request.

And in other news: Vaccines cause autism, i know for a fact because mothers never lie.

www breitbart com/big-government/2016/05/28/rebutting-climate-alarmism-simple-facts/

GO FUCK YOURSELF SHILL

A long as we keep the global temp below a certain degree ( I don't know Google that shit I'm lazy) we are only semi fucked but by the year like 2050 there will be either a massive human die off or we keep growing but humans are reaching max capacity soon it is estimated at either 9 billion or 15 billion (once again Google I'm lazy as shit)

but where do I start reading? :(

rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/364/1845/2073

CO2 is 1/2500 of the atmosphere. Which is .04%. Humans contribute less than 5% of that CO2. Which means .0004%. And, CO2 itself is only a small part of the greenhouse gases. People who understand things like percentages know this. This whole climate change scam is nothing more than an excuse for gigantic energy taxes. Because governments have an endless lust for money, and their only method of getting this money is by various scams, and armed robbery. All intellectuals agree with this.

Idiot.

>
>Show me an actual scientist who does not believe in climate change.
Show me one who does, and isn't paid to do so.

Well Cl2 is 0% of the atmosphere but if we added 40 billion tons of it into the air every year we'd be fucked pretty quick, no matter how small of a percentage of the total atmosphere it is.

ALL SCIENTISTS ARE PAID OFF

EVERYONE WHO KNOWS MORE THAN ME IS LYING.

I AM RIGHT

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

I CAN'T ACCEPT A WORLD WHERE I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN ACTIONS