>Be a 24 year old virgin
>Never kissed a girl either
So how old are you virgins?

>18
Don't even feel bad or anything

>50
>221lbs
>attempted suicide twice

22 last time I held a grills hand was in the elementary school, haven't been on any normal party beside pure drinking with friends

Transferring to a 4 year university in a couple months though. Will live on campus. That's like, easy mode, right?

19, almost 20. Probably going to be a kissless virgin forever. Not sure why I havent committed sudoku yet

why not fuck a prostitute?

Poorfag

In 18 now. I lost my virginity when I was 16. It really isn't hard if you come out of your room every once in a while you fucking neet

34 y/o kissless, handhedless, dateless wizard reporting in

>21 yo handholdless kissless virgin
I'm at that weird point where you're already past the point of no return but still far from having wizard powers. Feels bad, man.

He is honourable, like samurai.

I'm officially of wizard age now as of last month, but I have had sex once. I think she ruined me. That and Sup Forums fap material has nearly made "normal" sex unappealing to me.

>it really isn't hard
If you look good. I'm average and no girl has ever or will ever be into me. You have good luck

Back in my days you became a wizard at 40

I'll also add that every girl I talk to still does not give a fuck about me, even when I dont do anything wrong

There's no excuse for being 50 years old and still a virgin, even if you're poor. Not all prostitutes are expensive. Some will have sex with you for under $100. C'mon man

lost mine at 18 two days ago to my gf. Its never too late Sup Forums

From what I've experienced, girls are very into personality believe it or not. I'm average, not hot at all. But i tend to be charasmatic and outgoing which girls love. Be funny and nice and confidence can go a long way

Guys, I think this might be bait.

I don't want to lose my wizard powers

literally cannot cope anymore. i have never even fapped

Bruh I do the best I can. Personality hasn't gotten me shit

26 virgin and never kissed even I've had a lot of oportunities but it's a decision

>19

Lost it at 18 to current GF, still sad that I did it.

It's awesome, but not only is it over-hyped, I actually kinda wanted to wait until marriage for it.

Yes, I am sad that I lost my virginity.

>Never even fapped
How the hell have you survived on Sup Forums then?

>you when the big day cums

why the fuck not what is wrong with you

>try my best to be nice, funny and cool to people for years but still be myself
>now girls seem to think I'm a good and reliable friend
>no one has actually been atracted to me ever
that's not enough

I lost mine at 21. Had many chances before in HS but had horrible social anxiety and body dysmorphia. So I thought I was hideous, and no female would ever fuck me. All in my head. Had sex at a party with a random girl, few times off tinder, and had a gf since that point. I'm 22 now. Look decent, nothing amazing. I just played it off like I wasn't a Virgin and stopped acting beta as fuck. Never too late!

because my head doesnt reach my mouth

I think he is actually retarded.

If you go to a decent public school or something yea. I went to a small private tech school and the 70/30 guy to girl ratio, combined with my tendency to stay in my room, lead to me ALMOST not getting laid in college.

no im not retarded ive tried loads of times but i still cant reach my dick with my mouth

my roommate is still a virgin. how can i wingman him if were not old enough to go to bars?

Lost it when I was 16 to a girl who wasn't very hot. She had huge tits which was great but when she was on top it felt like I was being crushed and she would barely move. I didn't even come which made me worry that there was something wrong with me. Still I was at least glad to have got it out the way and it made me far less nervous when doing it with much hotter girls. It is overrated though. You can give yourself a much better orgasm by hand but sex gives you a sense of pride that you just don't get anywhere else.

Don't. He might want to become a wizard.

B8, called it

Go to parties.................................................

>24 yo male

I had sex with my gf today. Any questions or advices you need?

literally got bootycalled from a hot chick from work i dont really speak to much two days ago. i'm the most average dude ever. how are you faggot's seriously struggling so much?

The problem with this whole virginity issue is that a lot of people just tend to have their identity revolve around it.

Mentality = I am a virgin, therefore:
I am worthless
I am not a real man/woman
I am missing out on the greatest thing that life has to offer
Nobody loves me or is willing to give me the time of day.

Here's what I suggest you do Sup Forums:
- Start exercising, the endorphins help you feel good, in addition to the fact that you get a better body.
- Change up diet, can boost your mood too if you include more fruit and veg.
- Engage those people in your social circle more often and then move out of it slowly, which gives you the opportunity to meet more people.
- If you're in a group, don't feel compelled to say anything and worry about sounding stupid. All you have to do is seem interested in what they have to over at the very least.

Of course it's easier said than done, right? But you can get where you want to be in life starting with small steps. 10 minutes can lead to half an hour, a couple of hours, and before you know it, you have great habits. GL Sup Forums!

depends on how autistic you are, I guess. I went to college mostly to improve my social skills, get some chances to meet girls and all; 4 years later and I think i might have become even more of a virgin if that's possible. My major is mosly girls as well, if that matters.

But hey, I will be getting a useless degree, so there is that.

Do I have an excuse for being a lonley, socially akward virgin if am diagnosed with autism?

I hate being autistic, it's not fair. I was never even given a fair chance.

don't be haha story about my pencil case funny, be rude funny, flirty funny, sex jokes, wink at her when ur both drunk. Be nice as in god to talk to but don't be gay best friend. Mock her a bit, tease her, show her you're a dude. If all else fails, get absolutely shredded.

it actaully is nt bate. like, i tried loads of times to lean forward, put my arms under my legs, and pull my dick towards my mouth. this did't work well though, i kept on falling off of my chair because i pulled myself off. so i got some sillybells and put them on my foots, but no matter how hard i try i still cant reach my dick to lick it. how do you guys do it?

Who needs to lose his virginity when you have hands?

unfortunately we are both poor fags so we have to work most nights

Lost it at 13 to my sister

whats so hard about getting laid? you literally just have to try.
you can be nice but dont be her friend
you dont need to be an asshole, just a little indifferent about whether or not you get to fuck her.
then just dont let too much time go by before asking her out. its easy

you don't need an excuse. enjoy your wizard powers

Why is everyone on Sup Forums incestuous?

Wizard +3 reporting in.

all i wanted was to not be lonley

was 14
gush was gewd

Learn to enjoy it. It's actually great

>virgin
>honourable

yeah no

Here's what you do. You stand about 5 and 3/4 feet away from your kitchen table. Then you let yourself fall forward. Make sure not to put your arms out to stop you. Hopefully what'll happen is your face will smash against the corner of the table and you'll be left quivering on the floor with your teeth, nose and eyes completely destroyed. You'll bleed out and die like you deserve to and the human race will be grateful.

but im 5 foots 5

Heading into college tho so who knows, not hella concerned with getting my dick wet at this point

>sudoku
fucking kek

thats funny man, youre funny. chicks dig that. im sure youll get laid one day. also youre young only 19, you still have time before you should start self-identifying as a wizard.

was too loose for you when i got done?

Catholic, wanna leave it for marriage, though it seems less and less like a good idea with how the odds are stacked against you legally in marriage if youre a bloke.

Gone as far with a girl as handjobs and rubbing her, so at least not kissless too

You sound like my dad. He has no idea what its like. I always look at it like something you want really badly but know you cant have. Like a lamborghini for example. Most people want one, but they know they'll never have one. Thats how I see sex and girlfriends and hell even fucking female interactions in my case. Its easy to say "I'm young, I'll catch a break" but I'm pretty much certain I will become a wizard

good advice. however this is Sup Forums and these beta fucks wont believe you

Never had a GF. Just never cared much up until recently

7 Years until im officially a Wizard. Wouldve had sex a few times but Sup Forums fucked me up to much and i couldnt get a boner.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is out to get them or troll them. Some of us just want to help each other out. Don't know why that's so hard to imagine.

if thats what you believe then thats how its gonna be. Im twentyfuckingseven. i aint no ones dad. im gonna sound like one again though, whatever you tell yourself, you believe

Lost mine at 16. I'm not that good looking, nor have an elephant trunk between my legs. It's not difficult you just can't be a social retard.

18, heading to college in a few weeks.

Hopefully I will get laid... but at orientation the girls were mostly rich, blonde, and out of my league.

Any tips friends?

/btards are /btards

see>Throw some booze in them.
>Don't be a fucking weirdo

Stop using the wrong chart.

pop a roofie in a water bottle. lube up your dick. dick her down.

Turned wizard this year. Time to celebrate?

theres no steps to it basically what other user said. dont be weird. desperation is pathetic and girls can sense it. just be a little indifferent and theyll like you and dont wait too long before making a move

thanks, i think i'll go with this one

Fuck yeah.
Congrats man!

You know, every time I see this... It describes 15 as "Middle school badass". High school usually begins in 9th grade, which most people start at 14, barring some late summer birthdays.

So, if you're fifteen, and you haven't passed 8th grade yet, you're probably too stupid to be trusted alone with the opposite sex anyway.

Wait virgins can't be honorable?

That's not so bad, seriously.

last part is crucial. just go in for a kiss if you think you have any chance. it's a game. you're bound to win at least once.

i am a wizard

watch this
HAAAAaaaA
Check em

Well you are safe in most horror movies. So that's something. Also, you might be the only one to go to heaven or something. Idk.

Maybe your personality is shit.

21yo
6'8"
394lbs
Where do I go from here?

You are still having shitty sex.

>being a wizard
>cant even get dubs

>20
>not ugly
>generally nice, generous, honest
>can be bitter towards women
>never make a move until it's too late
>high-ish standards
Welp, better start applying for hogwarts.

lost my virginity at 13 to an 11 year old

Post dick pls?

back to the sea with ye moby dick!

Fuck no
Aye

36. Never had sex and only had the opportunity to fuck a stray cat because I was drunk off my mind coming home from a bat and I was desperate... I don't think there is any hope for me

im not sure what the healthy bmi is for 6'8. but it sounds like your next stop should be the gym