If you suddenly discovered that you have a little lolita cousin from a distant blood-related family that you could...

If you suddenly discovered that you have a little lolita cousin from a distant blood-related family that you could probably have some sexual intercourse with (doesn't necessarily mean sex, anything from caresses, kisses to real sex), would you do it?

(assuming she's cute)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/AnonTalk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sexual intercourse
>doesn't necessarily mean sex

Nigga what?

But yeah, I would hit it like the fist of an angry god. Necessarily with sex.

real loli?
that'd be cool if it wasn't incest. ech.

I would slurp hot diahrrea directly out of her anus

Not be a fucking creep

what a stupid question, who wouldn't

>sexual intercourse
>doesn't necessarily mean sex
what the fuck do you think intercourse means

Duh

no

OKAY, I ADMIT IT, MY ENGLISH SUCKS.
I meant... anything sexually-romantically related.

She's reallyyyyy cute and she's probably interested in me.

People who aren't pedophiles.

Pics or gtfo

such people don't visit Sup Forums on a regular basis

>she's probably interested in me
...wait, are you actually in the situation you described?

> distant
> not even real incest
> my disgust with OP is without bounds

I actually had sex with my little sister when she was 13, so the incest and age doesn't bother me, but if this cousin looks like the little troll OP provided, then hell no.

>incest thread in disguise

No becuase I'm not a pedophile goof and I can get woman appropriate for my age instead of preying on childeren you fucking loser.

GET OFF MY Sup Forums

>not a pedophile
WHAT ThE FUCK

Lets not pretend Sup Forums is actually that full of pedos.
>INB4 "Newfag!"
If you've been here long enough to remember anontalk, then you know what I mean. If you haven't been here that long, you're the newfag here.

I'D FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY
if you know what I mean

Did someone say lolita cousin???

seeing as loli/shota threads are fucking common as hell, and threads like this pop up nearly every hour, i think it's safe to say the majority of Sup Forums likes seeing little kids being fucked in the ass

Terrifying mannequin

>Wasn't here during 2006
Newfag, get out.

Her name is lina merkalina. Russian camgirl, also mostly a human being.

We want to see 1.jpg and 2.jpg as well user.

camgirl you say

Okay, if you want, but they aren't her.

Tread lightly if you start looking for her stuff. She started when she was 14, so like 70% of her nudes are CP.

>mostly a human being
Why not all?

> thinking liking loli means people like irl
> no reaction around kids
> diamond dick for 2d

Disgusted with myself at first. Now realize I'm not a danger and just wank as feels fit.

Like I said, she's Russian.

i'm not that much of a lowlife to dedicate 10 years of my life to this website. you are, though, so that's nice to know.
besides, i've been here long enough to know Sup Forums has always been shit. stop pretending Sup Forums was somehow "better" before.
Sup Forums is now full of pedophiles and nothing can stop it. and who blames them. i mean, have YOU SEEN loli manga? innocence is hot as fuck.

yeah pretty much same, I feel nothing for kids, in fact I find most of them annoying

Not again...

as long as she wants it

i didn't mean it as in "you'll actually fuck a little kid". i just say pedo in place of lolicon, so sorry about that. i know loli means 2d only.

yes because you must hurrrr durrr dedicate your life to this or any site to know wtf goes on in it.

Dude. Sup Forums used to just be full of pizza. Like, hard to dodge it full. The loli threads don't even compare. You'd be trying to fap to some nice gore, and bam. Wtf.

I'm not saying Sup Forums was good, I was just... Look, skim this 1d4chan.org/wiki/AnonTalk and you'll get a better idea of what I mean about Sup Forums not being that bad.

If she bleeds already im ready to breed.

>mentioning anontalk
Mods.

I don't care. I am curious.

Ahh, the old days...

Sure.

Aaand 2. Happy?

distant, and not fat

AHH! A GHOST!

It would be way cooler if she was a close blood cousin.

Nah. The hotness of sex between blood relations comes from the 'relations' surrounding it. I'm sexually attracted to my cousin but I find it hotter than most other girls because I know I shouldn't be and if I were to make it with her it would need to be a total secret from the rest of the family. And I find secret relationships to be kinky.