I have this friend of mine that has been doing steroids and shit for around 10 years...

I have this friend of mine that has been doing steroids and shit for around 10 years. First everything was all fine and dandy, he looked good and got all the ladies etc. Alpha male as fuck.

Then something happened, he started to get all kinds of weird problems. Alopecia and shit. He got cured from that, got lady boobs, got them operated. And now he just seems depressed and fucking strange. I mean, he is sometimes talking like he is possessed or something, mumbling about weird shit like conspiracy theories, weird theories about food and all kinds of things. Can you become properly insane by roiding for too long?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat?

Yes you can.

Bruce Jenner took steroids, and look at him/her/it now.

it's possible, but more than likely he is doing a lot of those "pre-workout" formulas that are actually just various forms of stimulants (similar to amphetamines or even methamphetamine) or might even be doing meth himself (I have known many people grossly into working out that take meth or adderall or similar stims to get fit)

this is probably where this is coming from

>for around 10 years
yeah id quit that shit like, yesterday if i was him.
Try to help him mang

Dude idk wtf ur talking about Bruce Jenner knows marriage is between a man and woman

This.
Steroids arent that bad unless he was taking massive amounts.
It sounds like long term stimulant usage

Not even for such a long period as 10 years? I mean, he got lady boobs that needed surgery. Sure sounds like he have taken a lot to me.

Can't the steroids fuck up your hormones so much so you start to become weird?

No. He is taking test, his body is used to it. The only way they would fuck him up, is if it is some bullshit foreign test product or it was laced. Nah test doesnt make you crazy. Also he got the boobs because he took a lot and then quit quickly without weening.

Why did his hair fall out? Is test so safe to use? He has been whining about his hormone levels and shit, saying that he _needs_ to take testosterone to even have normal levels.

Too much test makes your hair fall out, that is bio 101 man.
Because he mustve been an idiot with his cycles. Test is safe, but in the same way asprin is. You cant be an idiot with it.
But his mental state is not caused by the test, i agree with the above user it sounds like prework/stimulant abuse.

Your buddy might be right though about our food situation...its GMO's and full of chemicals and pesticides ...

they can and will fuck with your hormones and so you will be emotionally unstable which could lead to all kinds of psychological disorders after a while
>medfag here

this testo fags.

I thought steroids by definition fucked you up. How could you not expect to get fucked up prior to starting steroids?

I don't get why people use steroids for so long. I used them for 3-4 months, put on 20~30lbs of muscle and have kept it on for 8 years now very easily. Everything needs to be done in moderation.

He didn't juice properly if he got man tits and hair loss. Steroids are relatively safe, as safe as any drug really, as long as you use them properly. He probably fucked up his pct or didn't take any type of aromatase inhibitor. In other words he was/is a dumb ass. Other stuff sounds like stimulate abuse.

Even if done "properly" the side effects can easily occur. Almost every body builder has had gynocemastia surgery and they are experts at cycling.

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU
feel like this is relevant

Various studies have shown steroids to be as safe as any prescription drug if used properly and used along with a proper post cycle therapy to resume natural test production.

Source?

Tell that to Arnold or Lou Fregino or Sergio Nubret, or Frank Zane or I could go all day. When used properly there are little side effects and the ones that do occur are almost completely reversible. Look up the large amount of studies that have been done on the subject.

Most of them have had heart surgery too. Even Arnold.

Stop responding to yourself you black asshole.

I've done 3 cycles in my life. 2 of dianabol an one of anadrol (scared of needles)

I can't imagine being on that shit for 10 years. High blood pressure, mood swings, overheating, psychological paranoia. Would send me crazy.

Just stick to your videogames and masturbating then faggot, it's not like you were going to use your muscles outside anyway.

The night sweats were the worst for me.

Arnold had heart surgery for a defective valve that was from a congenital defect so try again there buddy.

>nam vet detected

Roid rage

Maybe. just maybe, your friend just has mental issues that manifested a little later in life. No need for a connection to the juice

Let me guess, Zyzz would have died from heart failure even if he wasn't on steroids too right?

Um what. The only one out of that list that had heart surgery was Arnold and it was for a defective valve. None of them had any serious health issues.

First no on gives a damn about Zyzz, second that worthless pos was abusing the fuck out of all kinds of drugs and had a heart condition. So yeah he probably still would have died even without the roids.

He have never had a proper job for the past 10 years, been roiding just as long with his roid criminal friends in different groups such as hangaround crews to Bandidos and shit. Now he has no one. Just floating around in the world, doing roids until he depletes his final $30.000 (only $5000 remains now) that he got from selling his apartment (leaving behind a pile of debts).

u mad brah?

This and combination of juice. Juice is proven to change rhe brain, it has a lot of effects on the pituitary gland as well thats why doctors check it

Nah not at all you are verh uneducated on the subject. You can use minimum amounts and not take pcts and anc during your cycles. Lady boobs is a build of either estrogen or prolactin or both. Avid 14 year steroid athlete here with no problems and a normal social life. Amphetamines for sure i dont take supplements they can be way worse because they are unregulated. 2 of my steroids are scribed from my doctor i use watson fda regulated.

You're an idiot work at a lab for like A DAY and you'll tske back thay idiotic "weaning off" thing you said ahha WOW you dont know how anabolics work DO YOU

Is there like some kind of junior steroid I can take that:

1. I don't have to inject.
2. Wont turn me into man tit machine.
3. Wont make my heart or other organs fucking explode.

I just want a sort-of shortcut. Not a blazing rocket boost that I crash at in the end. A real, actual boost that I can feel working. That means no bullshit, fake herbal pseudoscience.

Orals are EXTREMELY toxic for you THATS why we inject dummy.

Yes.

the things he though he had under control , controlled him all this time.

oh yes...

don't forget the things you buy , at end they might be the one, buying you.

As a human physiologist with a degree in biochemistry I urge you to kill yourself.

Try again fag

Your typing says volumes.

this tbh. stimulants don't turn you into a fucking retard.

You've been such a fantastic help.

are these bitch tits that men get from their bodies producing less and less testosterone on their own and therefore caused by a hormone imbalance? Or does it have to with cysts?