YUNG YOGI VS RAMIREZ

YUNG YOGI VS RAMIREZ
&
XXXTENTACION vs COFFEE BLACK
&
DENZEL CURRY vs SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD

idk what the fuck you're talking about but suicideboys x pouya & suicideboys x ramirez > all you named

what 3 would win those battles?

south florida is trash

I mean like if those 6 people battled what 3 would win???

RAMIREZ
XXXTENTACION
SKI

Idk bout where they from I mean they all have potential no matter where they from... so which 3 would you pick

YES THOSE ARE MY PICKS

ACTION BRONSON
MGK
EMINEM

YOU'RE
A
FAGGOT

Ok, but now look up Gnarly Bastard - XXXTentacion and then look up Purrposely - Denzel Curry, which one is better???

Gnarly bastard

THOSE ARENT EVEN CHOICES

Yeah Gnarly Bastard is dope

Denzel Curry>

wrong. xxxtentacion is a faggot and jumps at the opportunity of going to prison (cock lodge)

Doesn't know shit about underground rap

They were charges from when he was 17, how much stupid shit di u do like X when u were 17?

DUDE. don't talk shit on tentacion the nigga is still young and trying to found out about himself

This. He's been on the longest. Everyone else op named came after the raider klan wave. All of them are purps sons.

denzel is a florida fuck tard, like when the nigga hops out his whip you can look at his hair and say that boy is from florida

No X has beef with purrps and raider clan cause some twitter beef

And now X has more charges cause he beat the fuck outta SpaceGhostPurrps GF.

So why did denzel want xxxtentacion for ult???

because denzel got beef with purrp just like xxxxtentacion

go look up Denzel Curry & xxxTentacion - SpaceGhostPussy

And now denzel and purpp beasties again lmao denzel didn't even want to spit a diss track in the first place , x was the one that pushed him to do it

Curry actually makes music. I probably have listened to underground rap when you were still watching Turtles in the morning

or look up XxxTentacion - #SippinTeaInYoHood ft Coffee Black it's a diss to SpaceGhostPurrp

Heard both of them already

No nigga read the news they aint friends

Foh u only know about him because he was on the cover of XXL

I actually have heard different though

I honestly don't like SpaceGhostPurrp, not because X hates him, I'm not a fanboy faggot, but I hate him because of his monotone voice style

I honestly don't like SpaceGhostPurrp, not because X hates him, I'm not a fanboy faggot, but I hate him because of his monotone voice style...

>implying i give a fuck about XXL

lmao it might not only be US, but I own ~700 rap albums.

no nigga, I literally found him on WoRRSN like years ago

He can rap or whatever but outside of rap he comes off as the BIGGEST try hard. Always talking about grotuitous violence and being "deranged" like its fashionable or something. To me it looks like hes lashing out violently as a way of coping with being gay in the rap game. I have no problem with him being a homo but I cant respect the behavior.

Well explain to me why hes currently back in prison on assault charges dumbass. I guess hes done fucking ski mask up the ass now he needs to find another new suitor in the pen lol.

idc how many you own I've been on WoRRSN For years

Idc nigga call him gay but I listened to the nigga since he was rappin goo goo ga ga with WoRRSN and I like him

>lmao it might not only be US, but I own ~700 rap albums.
Lmao, And?

This is why I quit comin on this website, everybody is so Matter-Of-Fact like they know everything. Shut the fuck, I didn't hear him on XXL nigga you don't know shit shut the fuck up

Like I said they're charges from when he was 17 lol

fr you're just a know it all fucktard

And you can bet your ass a good chunk of that is underground rap. I've even organized the freestyle battles in my town, when I was younger. Don't just shit on people, my man

that's like saying pouya is riding fat nick to boost his career... like no one cares about pouya but that's not true

Yeah don't fucking diss for no reason, Name your favorite rappers and I bet I could roast their careers.

im saying he got some brand new assault charges. because he loves prison gang rapes just like you do.

Fr most of you like denzel curry, because he has obtained the media's eye as of recently, I'm not shitting of him because I like his style and ir unique too, but you can't shit on other artist just because they haven't gotten a name yet, the sad thing is that when they finally catch clout alot of the people who didn't like him turn bitch and all of a sudden are on him.

you're immature as fuck, I bet your parents let you listen to rap because they're afraid you'll jump them when in reality you won't do shit

idgaf about denzel he's okay and whatever, just don't shit on xxxtentacion

Like if you really wanna shit on a rapper shit on someone who actually sounds like garbage like Bones, SpaceGhostPurrp, or DG Hype

I didn't shit on them. To say Curry is better, is called having an opinion. I didn't say they suck. Facts.

KONY
&
HITLER
&
STALIN

STALIN>ANYONE

not you^

I didn't say YOU shit on them, I'm talking about the guy making fun of gang bang and shit

Okay, that's justified. Who the fuck talks about prison gang rape? Is it legit to know him since Nostalgia?

Nostalgic. Fucking phone

my subjectivism > your subjectivism

well now X shits all on himself because of a ruptured sphincter kek