Whats some good music for when you just got dumped and you want to fucking kill yourself

whats some good music for when you just got dumped and you want to fucking kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOzs1FehYOA
youtube.com/watch?v=KIz_pyCVTPY
youtube.com/watch?v=BAMZYpZi_M4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use this :^)

obvious choice but spiderland

youtube.com/watch?v=XOzs1FehYOA

thanks
whats the name of the album in top left?

Death grips for healing. It forces you to hate everything in order to reduce it all to meaninglessness.

If you want to hear sad songs to further wallow in self pity. Follow the thread or listen to brand new the devil and god are raging inside me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIz_pyCVTPY

Deathconsciousness

This is one of my favorite drawings ever

It's both funny and depressing at the same time

thought the one next to suicide was the human centipede for a sec

I don't understand the woman side of this.

"I don't need your pussy, bitch. I'm on my own dick."

Kanye. Listen to Power and realize you don't need no skank ass whore.

rockn roll suicide
CUS YOUR WONDERFUL
srsly bowie

Play the game of work out, acquire new skills/hobbies, do cool shit, and be the best version of you and make that bitch wish she never left you. You get ONE day to feel sorry for yourself, faggot, and then you need to get your ass outside and enjoy your freedom to find a better girl and improve yourself along the way.

This happened to me over Thanksgiving and I'm trying to take my own advice because it worked in the past...f-f-faggot

the entire mountain goats discog

Depressive Years - Failing to Confront Suicidal Thoughts
(DSBM)
Miserable - Uncontrollable
(depressive shoegaze bordering on dark ambient)

Holy fucking shit dude

So glad I'm never going to find a woman willing to be in a relationship. Feels comfy

i used to listen to a lot of sad lo-fi music when i was in shittier times, specifically teen suicide (their soft songs, like doing all the things i used to do with people part 2 and haunt me x3, not their loud ones), and their side projects like julia brown and starry cat

youtube.com/watch?v=BAMZYpZi_M4

I've used beck - sea change