youtube.com/watch?v=zO-PK_hQxCw
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSg9WpLgl0
youtube.com/watch?v=YuM3NfdSGy4
youtube.com/watch?v=WpQJWnOIdHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope it's going to be as good as art angels desu

he won't ever top it it was his best desu desu desu

XD

And of course the first post is a Grimesfag instigating a fight.

stupid and retarded

I can't wait to be told how much I like it

it's about the memes you stupid retard

huh, I don't know how I feel about that album art

Oh boy my favorite

Insincere ironic shit pop

Oh boy I cannot wait

This is just what we need in 2017`1!!!!!!!!!! cant get enough of the IRONY BABE!!!!! HAHA PINK HAIR LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice sarcasm bro

Ariel pinks delusional misogyny is emblematic of the kind of bullshit everyone woman in this industry faces daily

wtf i hate arile pink now

>let me piggyback on this one comment i can show the world i can prove user is trying too hard

let's just trivialise everything from now on

Nice autism bro

HAAHHH NUDE BEACH A GO GO LMAO!!!!! SLAM A DAMN A DING DONG DUDES!!!!! SO IRONIC HAHA LMAO

IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that ironic?

Kim Fowley wrote that song for Ariel. You're probably too autismo to even know who Kim Fowley was

>Kim Fowley wrote that song for Ariel.
Cool. It fucking SUCKS.

did I ever tell you guys these were concept albums?

FANTASIES AND FALLACIES
YEAH
BETTER WRITE THESE LINES

you seem jealous of his talent user

what's the diff between the stuff he releases as ariel pink and ariel pink's haunted graffiti??

My friend's dad drummed for him and John Maus cowrote and performed with him under the title Haunted Graffiti

His solo stuff is 10 TIMES AS IRONIC BRO!!!!!

listen to Halfaxa and compare

I'm going to give this '94 in Utero pink hair cobain era looking FUCK one shot. First person who posts a song by him that they enjoy the most will receive one free, uninterrupted listen, and a concise, honest opinion regarding the song. Good or bad.

Go.

Why is there so much hatred ITT? His music isn't supposed to be ironic. It's supposed to be fun

youtu.be/YS87mPfD_yI

Congratulations, you've won!!!

playing in T minus 10 9 8

Good lord this is awful

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYksQ5hBQo

holy shit this is the most autistic reddit thing I've ever read

I'm trying to imagine the video game playing sperg who wrote this and was like "yeah, heh, this is funny. people will like this. people will think I'm cool"

youtube.com/watch?v=OHMb3u8t2mw

Gotta be honest, I enjoyed the video and some of its Kubrickesque shots in the 2nd third of the video. As for the song it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. The lo fi recording and reverb did achieve an 80's type of feel as did the main chorus. The inclusion of whistling was unexpected and a nice touch that wash;t overused to quickly wear out it's welcome. I'd say it's a pleasant song. Nothing mind-blowing or indicative of some extreme level of talent, but a song that comes across as honest and decent.

7/10

You couldn't have made it any more obvious you've never actually listened to an Ariel Pink album

You couldn't have picked a worse song, good job
youtube.com/watch?v=VcS0oJwlz_Q

Yeah idk what that guy was doing picture me gone is easily the weakest Pom Pom track and maybe one of Ariel's most boring songs and he's my favorite artist

Lol sorry, sennpeiser. I really enjoy that track. I could've fucked up completely and posted Sexual Athletics

Both of those are bad, especially when trying to convince someone on a first listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HtEfBNyvnU
youtube.com/watch?v=zO-PK_hQxCw
youtube.com/watch?v=ecSg9WpLgl0
youtube.com/watch?v=YuM3NfdSGy4

Sexual Athletics is literally my second favorite track on Pom Pom.

>triggered autist backpedalling

kill yourself stupid

Meh. To each his own, I guess.

>Ariel Pink
>insincere
>ironic

Except that I've listened to three of them you dumb, condescending, marxist dipshit faggot.

you're projecting. you're also posting on an anime site about a musician called Ariel Pink who himself seems pretty sperged out. "People will think I'm cool" is probably what you think when you're busy parroting a sense of humor Sam Hyde instilled in you, complete with all the "sperglord" and "autistic redditor" type of responses that are so prevalent here. You probably write "this" when someone else's opinion coincides with the one Fantano's twitter feed provided you with hours earlier because you have a personality deficit and are desperate for inclusion and validation.

quit perpetuating the typically jaded, monosyllabic, obviously insecure tuff poster meme and actually become an individual. Whether you turn out to be boring or not at least you'll have earned it and won't sound like a spam bot.

>marxist

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges and the media industry.

this

Daily reminder that this exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpQJWnOIdHs

do you seriously think she even knows who Ariel is? Wayne brought him in and paid him

She's too dumb to have ever listened to thrash and burn in its entirety

I'm pretty sure it's just the same guy.