Goodbye Sup Forums

Goodbye Sup Forums.

Fake

Bye OP!

I'll miss, OP.

U ok op?

you're being an attention whore, this is why no on likes you

would have impacted me more if the first 6 rows were all upper case and the final row was lower case.... would represent youve no fight left in you

chau op
post results pls

thats exactly what i thought too kek

do a live stream so i can fap to it

See you on the other side, nigger faggot

>Faggot detected.

Glad we finally got rid of OP.

Not OP, but same sentiment.
This weekend I went and picked out a nice spot by the lake. There's a retaining wall I can sit in front of, so very little chance of ricochet hurting anyone else (I plan to wait until there aren't any boats visible, so they won't risk a stray piece of lead either).
I'm thinking, my 12 gauge with 00 buckshot ought to do the trick nicely.

also tried trips

Where u at op i also wanna kill myself, wanna meet up and die?

I figure, I lean back to the retaining wall, point it directly front-to-back about between the eyes, the buckshot will destroy me instantly, hit the retaining wall, and then bounce back and plop harmlessly into the lake. Pretty foolproof, eh?

Stream it

Yeah, no. I don't want my family to see that shit. I would if I knew they wouldn't be exposed to it, but ... they probably would. So, no.

Is Op kill?

Don't be a bitch...

What's wrong Op?

How and where so we could at least honor you as a /b legend

Dunno what to tell you, man. I've screwed up my kids enough as it is. They don't need any extra. And seeing that, well... that would be a lot extra.

I have the weirdest boner now.

gubai

Meanwhile someone touch my penor, I'm bored.

Not OP, I just jacked his thread because he went silent.
Not yet, I will post a new thread when I get ready. I have just one last promise I have to keep next week, then I'm done.

Your family will still need to identify what's left of your face though..

Maybe op did become an hero. I call dibs on his shit.

I have some other highly distinctive features that will be unaffected and can easily be used to identify me.

Guys... Op here. I fucking snapped the rope with my lardbody. I did see some trippy shit while I was hanging. So I guess ask a suicide survivor anything.

See

Would I joke about speaking with god? He's real. And he's abandoned us.

Hmm, is that really you OP?
Greentext it all

12 Gauge here.
This is my spot.
That big chunk of concrete is fairly comfy to sit and look out over the water, and (while it's not easy to see) there's a steep slope of rocks and then a stone and mortar wall above that, so well protected from casual observers or anyone being in the line of fire.

Well fuck. This is gonna take a while.

goodnight pupper

I'll give you a bump

What difference does a week make?

Will your insurance pay off?

>put up rope
>hang self
>it snaps
>sad bois
>well back to Sup Forums

Goodbye Cucum/b/er

When the time comes, I'll post very specific details, time and location, etc. I will take a few steps to make sure that the first responders aren't - well, YOU... Because having a lot of pix of the aftermath would be equally traumatic to my family. But you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt who and where I was.

faaaaaaaaaaaake

lmao cucum/b/er

Gonna tag that wall with
>"Sup Forumsring back Moot"?

good riddance

It's not about insurance, it's about a promise I made. I don't want to explain. I just have to keep that promise, I'm sorry but I must.
It involves a specific date, otherwise I would just fulfill the promise now. But it's not that kind of promise, so I can't. That's as much as I want to say about this for now. I will explain everything much better when it's too late for anyone to interfere. Right now I just need to keep everything on the down low.

i came

could i hire you to come kill me too?

>Be me, 21 year old kissless securityfag
>make minimum wage for 6 months
>no car, suspended license
>father drives me to work daily
>have a really shitty day at work

Cont.?

That promise is more important than your kids?
What about their future?

This is pretty weak.

Do it better.

bye op love you lots

I was probably unclear.
The promise is not why I am doing it, it is why I am delaying it. Until after I make good on a promise.
My kids are adults. They will be OK. Well, mostly OK.

I did spot one small flaw: I don't think I can easily perform the maneuver envisioned with my shotgun due to barrel length. I will probably need to bring a tool of some kind to manipulate the trigger. See, this is why you carefully plan things out, kids.

>Good, you faggot.

cut off the barrel it's not like you're going to use it ever again if you succeed

>My kids are adults.
Oldfag myself w/adult kids.

I can understand the week wait because of the promise but whats so bad that you haven't been through before?

>+1 on the planning

It will probably be easier if I just bring along a branch or a long handled screwdriver or some such, I'll wager. Heck, someone might want it when I'm done, and I won't have any more use for it.

*sigh* Longer story than anyone wants to hear, bro.
Short version:
>Be me. Fucked up, but assume it's just the crazy shiat my parents did to me. Get married, have kids against my better judgement.
>Kids grow up. Start acting wierd. Holy fuck they're turning out as fucked up as I am, and I was SO FUCKING CAREFUL to never let them be exposed to ANYTHING like the crazy shiat I was.
>Dig up family history. Mom was actually batshiat insane. Father I never met, same thing. MFW I passed on two separate family legacies of being a fucking psycho. No wait, 3 - mother in law was also batshiat.

So... Long story short, I'm fucked, my kids are fucked, and I should have known better but ... sex and selfish instincts.

Tired of being sad. Tired of being me. Ready to see the next thing, and hoping like hell that it's really just a whole lot of nothing at all.

How are you planning to treat your last meet with your children before you go?

A hug. A simple "I love you." Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that would stand out. Nothing they would find to obsess over.

I can do a damned good normal. I've been practicing it literally all of my life.

FUCK THAT, RUN AWAY11 FUCKING COWARDS

That's good thinking, will you leave any note or so?

Wouldn't really want them to feel guilty, I hope.

I will probably leave a note, but not really for them so much as for her. She's the one I will hurt most.

Everything else, I have brought on myself. But that pain, I will bring on her. I do feel bad about that. But I think I am making her more unhappy being here. It's a pull-off-the-bandaid sort of thing. And I know she can be strong.

Also she will be reasonably wealthy, so that should help. All of the policies are now past the normal "suicide cut off" clause dates, so they will pay out even after a suicide. I actually started planning this a few years ago.

>I should have known better but
You can't blame yourself for not knowing then.
I'm sure you did the best you could at the time.

>Ready to see the next thing
Yeah, I hear ya. I'm tired of the pain, not being able to do anything, always being broke, blah.. blah... blah...

It's your call user.
I hope you find peace.

*highfag*
also have my driving license suspended .

Can I have your stuff?

>You can't blame yourself for not knowing then.
See, that's where you're wrong. Fucked up me always knew I was pretending to be normal. Then when suddenly people wanted to date me, I was amazed - did I really pull off normal good enough to fool someone? I almost started to believe my own act. But when procreation became a real possibility, deep down I knew. I knew it was wrong and fucked up and I was almost certainly going to make more little fucked up monsters like me. But I pretended. Because I wanted to make her happy, and I wanted to be normal, so I did what I did while I knew what I knew.

The family history just provided confirmation of what I already knew, deeply knew, all along.

Do it.

I will. Give me about a week.

Dont do it I dare you

Don't worry, I'll provide a few more details when it's closer to go time, and then you'll be among those who cheer the fact that I'm gone.

I wasn't at all kidding about the fucked up monster part. You'll see.

o god im going to reuse it so many times.

Well that's a tough one.
I never wanted kids either, but my wife did come with 2.

We moved about 200 miles from her fam into my hometown and then she went manic/depressive. So I had to deal with all that.

Found out later her grandma died in a sanitarium and her ex [kid's dad] had brain encephalitis. So you can see those kids came from good stock.

Dealt with them and my own personal demons.
Tried to an hero last year [mostly because I came down from a morphine addiction too fast] but they stopped it. Spent 10 days in a loony bin. Good times.

I felt like you did but now I don't. I dunno why. Life still sucks. Some days I can't walk or think.
I do wonder how long I'll take it before I try again.

I'd hate to ask but at the same time I don't, we all want something. Can't you send some money my way since I don't want to off myself just yet or is it going to charity, her or family?