If u do what's your favorite r Kelly song

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyNo3WEXg4g
youtube.com/watch?v=uAXxkNaRkp8
youtube.com/watch?v=a02dBbBGSPg
youtube.com/watch?v=JIUdA_8DePg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the REMIX to ignition

I'm actually a huge R. Kelly. His good albums are great and even his bad albums have really good tracks. My favorite song from him has to be Feelin on yo booty.

Sex me pts 1 and 2, and Freaky in the club are hon mentions.

I'm a Flirt remix goes hard.

>that effortless TI verse

SEX PLANET

Have you listened to his Christmas album it's so damn smooth

Hell yeah. It's like the only Christmas album i've ever really liked.

The remix for Ignition is actually an unreal track. That is a good damn party pop song. Absolutely incredible.

he is nasty as fuck .i like a lot of his albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyNo3WEXg4g

This is the type of filthy sex jam R. Kelly is the king of

i wanna go down on my knees and ask that pussy to marry me. only r kelly can make a song about marrying pussy sound good

All of these.

Honestly if R Kelly didn't have his incident, he could've been a big superstar with longevity with tons of features, like a Snoop Dogg or even a Chris Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=uAXxkNaRkp8

he was in the gorilla remix with bruno mars and drown in it with chris brown. god forbid but if r kelly died you would probably see so many fans come out the wood work and he would be trending on twitter talking about his song. Trapped in the closet still gets talked about till this day

youtube.com/watch?v=a02dBbBGSPg

r kelly wrote this song for aaliyah

r kelly is different than most r&b singers because he also makes motivational songs like I wish, i believe i can fly and the worlds greatest

Reminder that the Trapped In The Closet series is GOAT

Did ya'll know he's illiterate? It's pretty incredible that he wrote so much great stuff when he can't really read or physically write.

the fug

Yeah check out that interview he did that was published in GQ. It's got all kinds of interesting stuff. He also sleeps in his closet.

Because he's trapped

I WANT TO PISS ON YOU
YES I DO
I PISS ON YOU
I PEE ON YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUdA_8DePg

10/10