Brits will defend murdering Irish for no reason

>Brits will defend murdering Irish for no reason

>can't provide a single argument to not genocide the irish.

Nice try o'sullivan

No reason is a reason.

Is it true that Irish get ptsd flashbacks from just hearing his name? I really want to go to Ireland, find some guy, shout "CROMWELLL!" like a warcry, and then beat him until he dies.

Being Irish is reason enough

I did?

>for no reason

To be fair the Irish are kind of dickheads.

>no reason

You ever meet a taig, no?

We'll need another one soon

This is one of those things that as a child, i could not understand.
We had gigant war god Spain and they never did anything like this.
What do irish people think about this?
Fucking brits, cant stand those fucker's.

>americans will defend eating 50 burgers for no reason

everyone's got his dirty pleasures I guess

Irishman here

Largely justified

If you're not IRA and living in Northern Ireland, you're a fucking traitor to your country ;>>>

>Khaleefah Abdul-Majid I, Sultan of an Ottoman Empire centuries past its own prime, was so moved by the Irish plight that he offered £10,000 (the equivalent today of around €1m) to help ease the suffering. Queen Victoria, upon learning of this, requested that he reduce his donation to a more modest £1,000, so as not to embarrass her own relatively meagre offering of £2,000. Reluctantly, the Sultan agreed, but bolstered his contribution by secretly sending five ships loaded with food.

>For the Sultan, “compelled by my religion to observe the laws of hospitality”, empathy overrode any risk. The British fleet attempted a blockade but, according to the story, the Turkish ships made it through the line, sailed up the Boyne and docked in Drogheda to unload their cargo of aid.

Literally just fuck my colony up fampai

>We had gigant war god Spain and they never did anything like this.

Go home you smelly taig, the famine ended 150 years ago

I can defend it also: 92 IQ potato niggers and the dumbest fucks in Western Europe and contributed exactly nothing to society ever. Brits removing them is just good hygiene.

Irish People = also the reason Americans are so fucking dumb

What?

I have no affiliation with either group, but how can you support an invader?

History has invaders everywhere. The better men conquer.

Sure, but that doesn't mean I should support the invaders.

Do you think the general population in Denmark liked Nazi Germany and Hitler?

>that time Fenian veterans of the American Civil War made an attempt, arguably backed by the United States, to take British North America and use it as ransom for Irish independence thereby igniting fears of an imminent American invasion and catalysing a confederation of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and the Provinces of Upper and Lower Canada (Ontario & Québec) creating the Dominion of Canada in 1867 which is now regarded as the birth of this country.

Fuck you Ireland

he is the invader lad, he's an ulster scot protestant. his ancestors came from england or scotland and moved to modern day northern ireland

Holy fuck that guy is retarded

Cromwell dindu nuffin. The accounts of the massacres at Drogheda and Wexford were lurid fictions by biased sources. Contemporary accounts mention nothing of the sort. If there were executions they were holocaust-level exagerations.

Cromwell was literally nigger-tier

So it's like Finland, then? In that case the republicans are pissy children, creating division between their communities, for xenophobic reasons, and hating their countrymen just because of where their cultures happen to most recently have come from. Protestantism and the english language are just as Irish as catholicism and gaelic.

So wanting to have a republic is only for Niggers, then?

No, it was the other stuff he did that made him nigger-tier

>irish
>people

lel

no one defends it, and we already apologised
besides, they don't exactly let us forget it

>invader
idiot

this is an around excellent post

one famine was not enough.

Because they're Irish.

the irish massacred protestants and sheltered royalists

what cromwell did was justified

>The actions of Irish Revolutionaries gave birth to Canada
You should be thankful for them leaf.

Not if you hate modern Canada

why are brits such massive knobheads?

Cromwell was a turbonigger who killed our king.

Irish still deserved it though

The King refused to cooperate.

Cromwell saved English democracy

Catholic scum

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER

>The Irish deeply believe Scots like them
We hate you. We have always hated you. You know those cunts you hate so much in Northern Ireland? They aren't English: they're Scottish.

Pan-Celticism is a fucking joke.

Lets see. I guess I better add potatoes before peat, coal, oil and natural gas.