youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying shoppers give a shit if something break

when ur OP and this is the funniest shit you go

insert pic of no one laughing

this is bait right?

OC here

Kek, this deserved the quads that were so fortunately dealt elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNzA8m4Zpg

If you're going to make an offensive joke, which I fully support, it has to be good. Otherwise it backfires an order of magnitude harder than a shitty joke.

This has backfired. Gif is poorly done and pauses at the end, and quite frankly shitposting the blue car that barrel rolls on to a group of kids for the 100,000,000,000th time would have been better.

Kill yourself

I laughed.
I knew someone who died there.
Now I feel bad for laughing.
Bugger.

Samefag

Dumbfag

thats so unfunny

kys

>Driving through France like

I had that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=MalspRfyhcc

Jolly good.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

wait for it.......

youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

>over 9,000 hours in MSVideo

utter garbage

This would maybe apply to the baby boomers but not the recent generations

only posted 2 or 3 times

So whats the clock speed then?

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Some oc

What does 'break the internet' even mean? 50 people retweeted it on Twitter and made a tumblr blog about it?