H-hello Anonymous!

H-hello Anonymous!
Do you n-need anything tonight?
A shoulder to cry on? A hug?
S-someone to tell you its okay?
Help with your medication?

I'm here for you Anonymous. Don't s-suffer in silence!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Im8myoZV0x
vocaroo.com/i/s079xkjpoj36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Don't think your new teaser Image will have the same traction, Avatarfag. However, to finish that "discussion": Yes, when I look at all the other threads, I like what I see. Content is exactly like its supposed to be. You may not approve of it, but that sounds more like a "You-Problem".

But I will go to bed now, and get some sleep. My preferred method for you killing yourself will be methanol poisoning. Go, drink your self blind and dead, please.

bumpity bump!

Does the average person overcome Social Anxiety with CBT? How long should it take roughly before I see improvements? I really feel like it's my last hope at ever being able to function as a member of society.

I'm tired as fuck. Nothing to talk about: just exhausted. But I've been looking for Reimu for a week and haven't seen her since Wednesday so I'm going to chill here for a bit. I understand some of her regulars pop in here.

D-don't worry, I have plenty of others

Yes, pretty much everyone will respond to CBT; it's hard not to, as it is teaching you how to deal with the anxiety through a basic function of your brain.

It takes time; there's no schedule or time line I can give you. It depends on you.

You can do it Anonymous; I believe in you.

Here's a bump. And i feel worthless for many reasons alice, i'm sure you've heard it all before.

I really hope they don't. If you need Reimu, she's currently playing Stardew Valley.

Tell me then. I'm here for you, always.

Good evening

isnt your problem with alice a "you-problem" too?

Thanks. I'm not really sure what the process of CBT is but I have an appointment on Thursday.

Also, does the average person become more introverted during puberty? When I was like 8 I loved performing in front of people, speaking publicly, singing loudly etc. Now at 18 I couldn't do any of those things.

H-hello

bumpity boo!

Great to read that we see eye to eye on that whole me-hating-you-for-good-reason-thing.

And don't forget to chug that methanol, Avatarfag!

I lost a very friend to suicide yesterday morning, why do I feel almost nothing now, when earlier I was so torn up I could barely breath? I do not want to seem like I dont care. I do care, I feel like I care too much sometimes but, but now, I feel numb, unfeeling, if you will.

why am i a failure?

Because you posted that picture

People change for a variety of reasons. That's well within normal bounds, but I wouldn't call any experience during puberty "average".

Sorry, all I have is ethanol on hand, the antidote for your poison

Shock. It's part of the grieving process; deal with grief in your own way, at your own pace. There is no wrong way to grieve.

>Sorry, all I have is ethanol on hand, the antidote for your poison

Constantly feeling anxious, switching between manic /shizo episodes and extreme lows, constantly relying on substances to change my view of a bleak and shitty life. Not having the feel of control and the ability to change for the best. Missing people who will never be back. Lotsa things

>why am i a failure?

Yeah, why do you think that?

No. That will just kill your kidneys.

Thank you. I can't tell you how many times I've posted a question in your threads and how much you have honestly helped me. You have helped me so much in these past few weeks, I know I say thank you, but I don't think I can actually thank you enough.

is there anything I can drink to un-drunk myself?

I got too close to someone far away and now they won't answer me it's been a week and I'm shaking and I'm nauseous I'm having trouble eating I was in a hospital a year ago because of anxiety and I don't want to live anymore I need this person but they aren't there, and I don't want anything else they promised they'd find me and help me but they won't it was a fantasy and I want to die it's the only way out

No. Ethanol is injected intravenously in hospitals for patients with methanol poisoning, because it causes the liver to process the methanol much more slowly as it will be busy processing ethanol.

cocaine seems like the wrong way to grieve though

If by substances, you mean medication, they are correcting an issue; would you feel worthless if you had to wear a cast because an arm was broken?

Control is an illusion; no one has any control. You and I should know that more than most. It's chaos and luck, and anyone who thinks differently is a fool.

But to mis people who aren't here...yeah. I feel the same. You keep moving for the people you still have, you still care about, who are still here. That's all any of us can do.

I know that's not comforting. But it's the truth.

>Help with your medication?

How can you do that? You only have a bachelor's degree in psychology.

Try water.

My girlfriend is a literally a 10/10 yet has horrible social anxiety and doesn't believe me when I tell her she is beautiful, how do I help her get over it?

why someone should say that the sky is blue when everyone knows that....

No.

It's what I do. No need to thank me.

I'm shaking and my chest hurts and I'm having trouble lifting my arms I feel weak and everything aches I try going for walks and I don't want to talk to anyone just this person they promised me they'd find me

fuck her in a mcdonald's

she's into that so

Hugs to all in the thread!

You're beautiful people and you can do all the things

Just broke up, im autistic and have trouble in dating. Dont really think ill ever find love again, but the show must go on! You have some love for me?

Better than suicide.

You definitely need to call a suicide hotline or talk to a doctor, now.

there you go, solves it

Tell her over and over again. Get other people's opinions on her, and tell her. Maybe try and get her into modelling or something. I have the same sort of thing from social anxiety, and that's what I wish people would do for me.

I spent so much time I told them everything they promised they would find me but they won't no one would no one would ever love me I'm worthless

g-go fuck yourself y-y-you pedantic w-weeaboo faggot

Hello Alice. Which one are you tho ?

I have severe RSD, situational depression and nothing has worked thinking of ending it have wife and 2 kids... what do I do...............

You need to get her into therapy.

The sky isn't blue. Ever seen a sunset?

Tell me how you feel, Anonymous. Let's work through this together, okay?

Pfffft Bwahahaha.

I am suffering an existencial crisis, can you help me out?

Just thought I would drop by and see how you've been doing! It's been a while~

You are making a good job trying to help people in a forum full of racist people,love you xD

I do t want a suicide hotline I just want to say goodbye I can't function if I tell anyone how I feel ill lose my home I can't I'm stuck I can't get better I don't WANT TO I don't want anything I just hate living I don't want to die but I want nothing and death is nothing :(

Alright then.

My boyfriend was diagnosed schizophrenic and then hospitalized. He got out today, but I feel like I failed him.

Where is some good, preferably free, information on schizophrenia? I want to be able to help him get it under control so I can see his smile again and be with him.

I never want to be powerless again when he is suffering

That is a panic attack; you need to seek medical attention immediately.

*hugs tightly* You'll find someone better, Anonymous

>xD
Please, just fucking end it all.

Absolutely. Tell me everything.

Oh hello Sakuya

I guessed so, but was looking for someone to confirm it.

Explain. Maybe Alice can help you better that way and answer you.

Check'd! How are you this evening?~

vocaroo.com/i/s1Im8myoZV0x

*laughs softly* You can't help him get it under control. Schizophrenia is a life long illness controlled mostly by high doses of powerful medication; there is very little you can do but get him to a medical professional if he goes off the rails and make sure he takes his medication at the precise time he needs to.

I'm sorry Anonymous. I know that isn't what you want to hear. If I had a tool you could use, if any resource we had would help, I'd give it to you.

I feel just as powerless as you do, every time I encounter someone with these powerful and horrific conditions. But that is how it is.

Sorry Alice, these people are beyond your help,

Tell me, whats the meaning of life?

Fuck it, I'm drunk as shit and probably need to let some shit out. Long story short I'm a depressed mess whom has been raped(though I dig jokes about rape) I haven't made the sex in probably 3 years or so even though I'm in a relationship. Fucking kill me.

pic not really relevant.

The least people can do is to try.

You aren't alice probably.

Everything but the spinal implant... pt is keeping my foot (site of injury), from locking up so I can walk with cane, just had a nasty flare up. Making me not want to do this shirt any more. Figure if I do off my self family will be set for money...

Why do I hate everything and everyone? Why can't I be happy?

So just an off the wall question, why are you all playing along and calling this mouthbreathing, male basement dweller Alice?

Tired. *laughs softly* Tired and weary.

I'm sorry.

No one is beyond help. We simply haven't found the tools to help them yet.

That doesn't mean we stop trying.

There is none, in the global sense. In the local sense, to reproduce.

Have you talked to anyone about this yet? Group therapy and support groups are very helpful. As a rape survivor myself, I found them to be very useful during the rough patches.

I feel that I have been failing all my life long. The last idiot bullshit that i have done is break a good frienship with a girl which i was in love since years. The worst thing is that i knew i would do bullshit because how can someone love a small piece of shit like me? Iwas basically her only good friend since one year ago, however she now has forget me

whats wrong with you? you constantly post this thread at all hours of the day (if you're one person) with stuttering in your text, it's autistic are you a real psychologist even?

also why did you pic such a shitty science (if it can be called that) as psychology

do you have a mental illness

are you one of those shrinks that constantly blame your patients for their illnesses and your inability to properly treat said illnesses

are you one of those shrinks that constantly says that finding god/ asking god for forgiveness/accepting jebus/repenting is the only way to get better?

Alice, answer please? Btw, how are you tonight?

vocaroo.com/i/s079xkjpoj36

Life has no meaning, the only thing we are alive for is to question ourselves why do we do, what we do, until we can't hold ourselves anymore and our bones go back to earth when they become dust.

My balls hurt.

Meditate and the pain will go away

stop trying to be so nice, it makes you look like a cunt.

No.

Who knows.

Yes.

Yes.

Maybe.

Are you mad bro

the blood of your enemys

Have you tried ketamine? I recently was given ketamine treatment for, well, I won't say it is related per se but for an issue caused by similar underlying causes.

It was very effective; it's something to ask your doctor about, but it is a bit experimental.

How did you break it?

I post this thread twice a day, on most days I am not sick. Not at all hours. I rarely post in the middle of the day, and I generally post before and after work.

Psychology is a STEM science, so no, it isn't shitty.

I'm not a "shrink", I'm a psychologist.

I'm tired.

I'm not nice, though I am usually kind.

Please don't answer for me. Especially don't answer incorrectly.

also your advice is shitty

Alice what do u think about extremist people?

Why the psychologist never reccomend meditation to their patients? Meditation is so good for the mental health too, not only pills,is like they want people to take pills because they will gain money and with meditation not.

What are you sorry for ?

If there is no mening to life itself, why do we exist? And dont give me some PhD ``Physicoology´´ answer. I want a Philosophy, not some made up shit taken from a self-help book.

forgot the shitposting image

Water followed by a long meditation session

I must say that I have not been sleeping well either, perhaps I could make some tea that would help me sleep, but that hasn't really done much for me at all these last few weeks, haha.

What tea do you think would be best tonight?

Hey Alice. I think I might have had Grandiose and Paranoid delusions in the past. I'm worried that if I tell my psychiatrist, they'll declare me insane or some shit. What should I do?

Is it an aching pain, throbbing pain, or shooting pain? I'm not an M.D., but generally testicular pain is caused by a translateral impulse beyond the ability for the testes to cushion.

I recommend ice and an NSAID, and if it still hurts in the morning, contacting a doctor.

She stutters because the Alice who inspired her stuttered. It's kind of a homage.

I think you have to find that meaning for yourself,some people didnt find it yet, they dont live just exist, they are like robots

I don't want to forget them. I'm starting to get anxious about making meaningful relationships because losing people hurts .. Then i think i'm just being stupid, life is all about relationships with people. I just really miss those who arent here anymore, i don't wanna forget them, i guess i just have to accept they won't be back.

There is no meaning, our mere existence is pointless and we try as hard as we can to make man fit somehow into the infinity of the universe, time and life itself. We aren't relevant.
~Neptune