I need serious help Sup Forums

I need serious help Sup Forums

Basically I'm a 22 year old virgin and a complete loser. My entire life has been spent alone in my bedroom gaming. So I've recently decided to change and started with diet and exercise.

I'm eating fine, a lot healthier than I was previously but the problem is exercising. I literally can't even benchpress 20kg without my arms shaking and feeling tired as fuck. I can only do 2 real pushups before feeling tired and so on.

So Sup Forums how the fuck do I get in shape if I literally can't do anything at all? It's been a week since I started and it's demotivating as fuck and I'm trying my best not to give up even though I feel even more pathetic than when I started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus you are a complete loser, it's called working your way up dumbass. no one is going to give you some magical recipe to get strong over night. do the most you can do. Retard.

clearly overweight start eating better and do cardio you waste of space

Delete system 32. Seriously, to make sure that get off the internet for a while, so that way you can do more productive things in your free time.

Do as many pushups as you can. Once you reach the point of exhaustion (even after 2), drop to your knees and do as many girly style pushups as you can. This will help you increase. Stick with it and you will notice that the number you can do will increase daily.

you degenerate fuck

Start with lower weights. Who cares if you look like a little bitch in the gym, everyone big there started out weak. Don't focus on body weight exercises if you were fat and out of shape. Look up a beginners plan on bodybuilding.com or something. Do the most weight you can handle to meet your rep range. Throw cardio on there and eat right. Try Jim Stapponi or Kris Gretin. They have pretty novice plans that will get you
Looking not like a cheeto muncher

>this

Im good looking in pretty good shape athletic with an average dick and im a 23 year old virgin get over urself

Start small and work your way up. As long as you keep at it and don't give up you will eventually see yourself improve. Seeing yourself improve is a brilliant feeling and it's well worth the effort. Don't be a faggot, who gives a shit about what other people think

>average dick
Kek

WHY DONT U SUCK THE FATTEST OF NIGGER COCKS U PUSSY ASS FUCKING PLEB CUCKFAG JEW PIECE OF SHIT! at least hes the fuck trying. Dont listen to this retarded nigger user. It wont happen over night. And if you are stiff and sore the next day maybe do aerobic workouts or light weight then hit it the next day. Alpha checking in. Mutherfuckers...

Ok maybe its a tiny bit below average

>I literally can't even benchpress 20kg without my arms shaking and feeling tired as fuck. I can only do 2 real pushups before feeling tired

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Fuck all the negative shit in this thread. People are cunts.

Are you trying to do this as quickly as possible, of are you ok taking your time?

Do 2 pushups this week. Do 3 pushups next week. 4 the week after. You'll be doing 20 by Christmas. 50 next year.

Imma quote up in this bitch: "A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labours of a spasmodic Hercules." -- Anthony Trollope

Three inches is not a tiny bit below average

>arms shaking and feeling tired as fuck
That's what's supposed to happen faggot.

Do it more and you get better at it.

lmao what even is this image trying to convey
also nice 55

Make sure you are eating a lot, and a lot of protien. What are you normally eating?

start with walking you fucking nerd
maybe next year you can run

this shit, man
everyone starts somewhere, just do what you can often and you will improve
you gotta learn not to be embarrassed about what you lift, no-one at the gym really gives a shit, everyone was there at some point, so just do you and youll get there

>newfag alert

Jeez I see the booze bottle I drink more than I need. But I do a little workout and can do 25 push-ups and I am 43 get a grip

start supplimenting creatin. do lots of cardio and calistenics.

Pokemon GO was invented so fat fucks like you can walk and get in better shape, so try that nigger.

Goot decision.
I did the same at around your age... lost more than 18kg and started with Tae Kwon Do and had pretty nice abs later

Start small and you will feeling great ehen you can increase the weight. The Body reacts pretty fast any you will see first progression within 2 weeks. Also with cardio you can start small go walking 30 min a day later jogging or by bike also swimming is very good for starting with. The more you progress the more you will be motivated.

Situps etc won't get you in shape.
Try cycling.
>be me
>be overweight
>haven't cycled for 15 years
>cycle 10km
>legs nearly fall off.
>try 15km 3 days later.
>move up to 20km
>in 2 weeks or so am doing 50km
>After 5 weeks cycling 60-80km twice a week.
>mfw didn't lose any weight but went down over 1 trouser size in 6 weeks.

Yeah like these guys already said... Just do the girly pushups until you can get to 20, then try the manly ones. Do some crunches. Sit-ups might not be the best idea, it can be bad for your back. Get a set of adjustable dumbbells ... you know with the handles and separate weights (they're pretty cheap). Then you can do some things in your room and not be embarrassed about curling five pounds. Walking is also a good cardio substitute for a fatass beginner. Everything gets easier when you start losing some weight.

Do something fun for workout, go to a grappling class or such. I personally recommend Capoeira Angola for people with a bit more body fat. Cheers.

By not posting anything on the net and spend your time in the gym. Dumbass faggot.

Thanks for the tip, you roid raging faggotass gym rat.

>I can only do 2 real pushups before feeling tired and so on
Then just keeping doing two in reps, do two, go do something for a half hour, do another two, sooner or later you'll be able to to 3, 4, 5 and even shorten the time between reps, you have all the time up until you become a wizard at 30 so even at an extremely slow rate you'd eventually get kinda buff.

>Not just drugging a bitch and raping her
>I can't even.........

OP if you REALLY are serious, just go to /fit/ and follow it. Actually get involved with other people trying to better themselves.

>be skinny fat who's gf left him
>quit drinking and start working out like a mofo
>stopped going on Sup Forums, /rk9/, only /fit/ all the time
>start noFap
>2 months in and feel great
>get college gf and have incredible sex
>threesomes parties
>start drinking again heavily due to party atmosphere
>stop working out
>college girl cheats
>I fall on old crutch and start snorting heroin
>fall down that rabbit hole
>now sober but totally depressed skinny fat

At least it worked temporarily

cant believe i recommend this to anyone.... buuuuuut play pokemon go. you'll lose some from all the walking.

Walk for an hour each day OP. TRUST ME. You also don't want to run or jog because that fucks up your knees and you burn the same amount of calories in the same distance if you run or walk. So do your knees a favor and walk. Also drink water. Force yourself to drink a couple 24 oz water bottles a day. After a while you won;t even think twice about choosing water over other things. You will sub-consciously crave it once you drank enough each day for a decent period of time. Alos buy yourself a Nutri-bullet or blender and blend. I like to blend:
1 Apple
1 Banana
1 TBS of flax seed
and like 1 1/2 cups of kale and/or spinach.
You won't even be able to taste the kale/spinach trust me. Also start with like 10 pound dumb bells and lift the same number of reps each arm. Start with a low amount of reps and go up every few days or week. It's a slow process, not that slow, but you can do it nig.

I think hes feeling bad for 5 incher

Newfag. Right... did i mention i dont lift and my fat ass weighs in at about 280lb??? Just trying to halp out a bro. I been super fucking depressed lately and trying this whole eat right workout and stay positive kick and it might litterally be saving my life. Im normally pretty doscile but when i work all goddamn day just to keeo from putting a bullet in my head and some fuckboy trap wannabe pops off to one of the few people here trying to better themselves it triggers my autism. My fucking bad. Ive spent 2 weeks learning how to diet. Trying shit ive never even eaten like most vegetables. Laugh alk u want. I grew up out of the hotbox at the gas station and im finally overcomming it. Nice to see other anons trying to beat the cynical fucking cycal around here..l

Cannot walk. Now what?

>So Sup Forums how the fuck do I get in shape if I literally can't do anything at all?

You do nothing anyways. And you keep doing it, every day.

Online search will yield some steroids and mdma and some aderall may also help

Interesting. I lost my virginity at age 14. Never been "into" games all I want to do is be a 28 year old pleb. how I do?

lol im an 120 pound skinny manlet who barely exercises and drinks himself to death every week but even i can bench 40kg

you suck

I've been in the same place user, except instead of battling weight I'm battling addiction. Might as well be fat since I look skinny but feel like I'm 100yrs old at 25, the diet and exercise thing has been hard considering I'm too depressed to even shower most days. But you just inspired me to start fresh tomorrow and really give this a shot. Thanks nig

Stay at home and do one push up today, two the next, so on so forth. Do the same with sit ups. It works, trust me.

Just fucking stop newfag.
No one cares you're a fat fuck on here most of Sup Forums is probably fat themselves. But you're making a god damn fool out of yourself by your incessant whining.

Go outside.

Do you take the seeds out of the apple before you blitz it?

Cos those shits have cyanide in them and it can build up over time.

How much do you drink?
I hear that shit a lot about drinking this much will kill you but honestly I drank a gallon of black velvet in one day once and I just felt like trash the next day.

>Cannot walk
that is not a valid excuse user.

It's called a hangover faggot, and a gallon on black velvet with no food and water will do that to ya...I used to drink 12 natty ices and 10 FightingCock nips every night and feel fine the next day. If I didn't I'd just have some vodka in my coffee before work and feel fine

dont drink alcohol and stay away from soda and caffeine, it will help with the shaking (you might still shake though), just drink water.

/ pushups (2-3 sets of max every other day, allow time for muscles to heal and gain muscle) / situps, crunches / pull ups (local park if you need to) / jogging, running / dumbbells or put a shit ton of weight into a backpack and curl, etc with that /

just be creative, and every little bit is worth it, don't beat yourself up if you don't feel like superman right away, just be glad you're making the effort.

diet (simple changes like eating a banana and apple every day, maybe stuff high in protein too or just buy protein online or at a store)

all that is basically within the comfort of your own home, use a gym if you want to make big gains... but you dont need a gym membership if you're just going to use the treadmills there lol.. just jog in the neighborhoods..

hope i have helped you.

you can bench 20kg, you can do 2 pressups, next week bench 30kg and do 5 pressups, continue ad infinitum, its pretty simple

Try a health and fitness forum instead of Sup Forums unless you're trolling. They can offer you advice and ongoing guidance you cannot get here.

That is, if you really give a shit and are not just drunk whining and going straight back to eating shit and not moving at all tomorrow morning.

> this. All you need right here.

Do knee pushups if you have to. Maybe start benching really low weight. It's about doing what you can. Don't be too hard on yourself, and don't try to do way more than you can handle. The important thing is to get into a routine and form habits. If you make it awful on yourself, you'll want to quit. It definitely won't be easy, but just push yourself a little each time, don't give up, and you'll see results. It will take time, but if you stick with it, I promise you'll make progress. It gets easier the more you do it, and it will change from being discouraging and rough into being fun and challenging. You'll feel better and be proud of yourself. Not everyone will get it, but those who do will respect you because of what you've done for yourself. Don't be afraid to fail. Failing is just a chance to do better next time. The only way you can ever really fail is to give up.

Just remember, it's not about being a virgin or not, ripped or not, or whatever. Be who you want to be, user. Set goals and reach them. I don't care where anyone's at. I care where they're going and what they're doing to get there. Some people make fun of landwhales out running or hitting the gym. I don't; I respect the fuck out of those people. Hell, it was hard enough for me to push myself to get serious about being in shape, and I was never more than 5-10 lbs heavier than I should be. I can't imagine how discouraging it is to start out being 100+ overweight.

My nigga. Fucking hope so. I made it 26 hours without a beer. Im only 6 in now so i am already working on it. Goot luck out there bro.

I don't use the core/seeds. I cut down the side to make the core "square" like.

And just fyi, a year ago, I set a goal for myself to be able to do a set of 100 pushups. I started out being able to do 20. I did 5 sets of 20 per day. Everyday, I tried to make those 20 the best 20 damn pushups I'd ever done. After a few weeks, I did 4 sets of 25. I kept at it by slowly pushing my limits, and I hit my goal in August of that year. Definitely didn't happen overnight, and it wasn't easy.

have to start with running op and you can do that shit, you're just a pussy

Right, the fun oart is unless you have any skills at all i will stay anonymous. And you will stay a cynical fat neckbeard fuck. But unlike u u worthless fucking nigger i hope u better yourself. Why not help op as aposed to fucking shitposting in his threads and trolling me? Im not even mad bro. Got a 6 pack in me after a hard days work... so long as i can put somewhat of a halt to your bullshit negativity ive had a good day. So u keeo on sucking that dick on the road to nowhere user. The rest of us will be waiting for u at the top if you ever descide to get out of moms basement...

I made it 29 days through methadone withdrawal after being on the clinic for two years. Just blew some dope the other day and got high as fuck!! Tonight I'm trying really hard not to drink because one relapse is enough for me right now, but I'll probably get some beer and nips as one last night of fun before getting into this exercise shit again. Wish it was a nice fat line or 5 instead of booze but I'll take what I can get.

Op sounds like this :
I just picked up a guitar and wanna play like Jimi Hendrix but i cant even learn the intro of Purple Haze. Its so discouraging its been a week already....im giving up...boo hoo

demotivating ? u'r a cunt.
You want to motivate yourself? Post a picture of yourself everyday at the same fucking hour everyday for 6 months.*
New thread, New picture, New man
Keep doing it until you're ok with yourself.

if you want to work out only to find grils then you're completely retarted.

Mwtal plate and 8 screws in foot. Barely able to walk. Can sit in a chair and do weights or bench. Pretty much 0 walking. Pretty good excuse for the jogging i would say.

fuck up you lonely fat Americut

dont do this
>might as well cut your dick off if you want to slow down masturbating

Start with getting a bit fitter, try cycling everyday and swimming alot and when thats all cake go back to the big stuff

Um, dude, I think you have much worse problems to be considering than getting your workouts back on track.

This is the wrong place to ask for fitness advice... Although you got lucky to find ME here.

You need to get strong before you get in shape. You need more testosterone in that body.

EXERCISING :

* 3 DAYS A WEEK : Start with the Stronglifts Program (it's very simple, only 5 exercises). No problem if you can only lift the bar on the beggining.
3 DAYS A WEEK : Cardio. Do 20 minutes of jogging, then spend the last one doing short (10 seconds or less) SPRINTS.

REST ON THE 7TH DAY OF THE WEEK

---------
DIET : Try to cut out soft drinks first. After a month of that, cut white rice, white bread and all sweets.

Research intermittent fasting

AND EAT YOUR GODDAMN VEGGIES

I went from a pathetic loser to Chad in 2 years. One day at a time.

Also, try to stretch and get some sunlight in the morning.

Treat being a shit loser like an addiction. If you know to beat an addiction, you will know how to fight this

As long as you can maintain goodluck user. My problem isnt so much the beer its not flipoing out on faggots around me. Should prolly be on meds but ill replace booze with working out and get ripped. Done it before just got bored. Now most my friends dont drink. Good luck user.

Buy a pair of push-up bars and set them by the door that you use most when leaving your room. Every time you pass by them, do 2, or 3, or 5. Pretty soon it'll be 10, then whatever number you like. Also, a cheap set of dumbbells even just like a 5kg and 10kg to do curls and shoulder presses with will get you started.

A few tips
1. Jumping rope is your friend. Do it
2. If you're fat, it's easier to turn that into muscle than just lose it. So do it
3. Dude it's a fuckin week. Chill out. 4. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed because you can't do much yet. The guys you see at the gym doin that have been doin it way longer than you. Doesn't mean they're any better than you. They just started earlier
5. Browse /fit/. May turn you gay but they know their shit

How can you think so highly of yourself if you group him into 1 body type for no reason, he might be an ectomorph which would make him skinny not fat
>Chad
>No brain

Last time I sobered up it was working out that got me through the worst. When you start feeling those natural endorphins again and can smell again after years of poison going up my nose its a pretty great feeling. I may have an addictive personality, and it's something I'll battle through my whole life. But switching my addiction from heroin and booze, to exercising, seems like a pretty good start to me.

Fuck off you fucking faggot

Fat cannot be turned into muscle. Physiology does not work that way. Fat can be broken down and hypertrophy can take place concurrently but it's not fat turning into muscle.

Lol. Have friends. Several millionaires. Currently discussing a new drone fpv racing club with a bro. Heve 4 best friends i grew up with sipping whiskey and whine i neved even heard of. Not lonely. Me and 3 other friends own the block i live on. Litterally we all own 2 houses and 1 guy has 3. Keep trying to project your bullshit on me user. Guess i should be thankfull. It was nigger cuckboi alpha wannabes that got me motivated to make freinds and be successful. Have fun in moms basement. We prolly going to the bar latter and i bet i have no less that 12 woodfurd single barrels for free and get made fun of for not pickibg too shelf.

Just give up user.

Your bullshit doesnt faze me and 4 of us are laughing so hard at u. Like over my shoulder reading this on my tab. So fucking funny!!

;^)

I have problems with 60 kg benchpress and can only do 6 reps. so lower weight get you in form.

If you're using the metric system, you're probably somewhere prostitution is legal. Just save up and get that taken care of and save yourself all the effort and exercise.

You get a life by not posting on Sup Forums

I disagree with the jumping rope thing. Better to do some intense cardio than just steady paced, and also he'll need to learn how to jump, buy a rope, might get knee pain,...

I agree with not caring about losing fat at first. Most important is to get stronger and cut out shitty food.

So what if he is skinny? All the advice still applies.

And yet you speak like you you are functionally retarded. Do you live in a special ranch for brain damaged people who won large settlements?

I'm not the guy you're talking to, but his advice is still good. OP shoul focus on maxing T, imo. Will help with gaining muscle, losing fat AND losing his virginity.

projecting this hard about your shitty life. tell me more about how making fun of your small mutilated penis doenst bother you. I'm stroking my fat cock thinking how pathetic your life is

topppest of keks user but fuck you for making fun of his man horn

I started at 5lbs and now I'm at 200. Don't give up change doesn't happen overnight

KYS soon

Nigga quit your bitching and man the fuck up. I'm 33 I fuck on the reg but all my friends are married with houses and kids, and I live in the fucking ghetto of where I'm from. My job is so shitty I have to work part time on the weekends and I'm $8k in debt. And oh yeah I'm an alcoholic so I can't even drink the pain away because I'm sober. So QUIT BEING A FUCKING PUSSY GET A JOB GO TO COLLEGE GET A BETTER JOB AND IF YOU CAN"T GET LAID GET A HOOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you something before you waste your time. Do not exercise for women. If you're going to put your body through any physical fatigue it needs to be for your own anatomical/kinetic development on this planet.

At the end of the day you will receive no appreciation for all the work you have done if you're sole purpose is to become more attractive. This is sourced by myself, a recluse who even now looking like the sun God himself a dozen bitches later diet/exercise since 15 and I'm now 22 I can honestly say the only real benefit I've gotten from my physical development has been jobs that have opened because of it. I work with overweight autists and I love helping them learn how their bodies work, and bitches are still bitches. STILL. BITCHES. JUST. BITCHES.

yeah if i had issue with the rest i would have raised it, just putting a bro science issue to bed for this thread.

Start by walking at least 2 to 3 miles a day. After around 2 or 3 weeks as long as you don't eat over your recommended calories a day and limit sugar and carbs to a bare minimum your metabolism will pretty drastically change.

At this point I'd recommend low weight high rep workouts for the next month on top of the walking but you can now do the walking 3 times a week or more instead of everyday. With the reps try to stick to weights that you can do 5 sets of 20 reps. Make sure you focus on not hurting yourself or pushing so hard you burn out. You can find plenty of good lift exercises online so I won't list them here.

After the 1 and half or 2 months is up you will see considerable change in your body and you'll feel like you have more energy with less food.

Good luck and just remember if your physically active 2 hours a day and keep a healthy diet your body and mind will feel massively better than being simply stagnant.

Lol! No faggit i got 4 people laughing and spilling shit all over me and my fucking couch dickwad... at least im a functional retard u fucking autistic cunt...

Reaching this hard. lol!!! user. Give.it.up. i dont care! Hahahaaaa! What a fucking fag.