ITT: movies made for females you unironically love

ITT: movies made for females you unironically love

Pic fucking related.

Lost in Translation

Ella Enchanted

>you will never be a 17 year old in the late 90's / early 2000's going to high school partys and having sex with prime late 90's early 2000 pussy and rocking out to weezer while pounding beer and making fun of the nerd in your crew

love actually

Love Actually

I kind of did that. Except I partied with the goths and punks, drank liquor, and only had sex with one girl.

Stick It

That one movie with Jenniger Garner, where she becomes some business woman after making a wish or something and skips childhood or something?

Works at a magazine

So you didn't do that at all? Cool dude, thanks for sharing

>Jenniger Garner,

Jennifer I meant

13 going on 30 just watched it again today

real talk this is one of my favourite films of all time

Yeah thats the one, I caught it on TV while switching channels and she was so beautiful in it I had to watch the full thing, not bad desu

Wow, you must be all fucking latent homosexuals. Men are only supposed to watch Military documentaries, war movies, and the occasional Sci-Fi as a treat.

>mfw I watch all 3 plus guilty pleasure movies like

This shit gets me every time. Meryl Streep did such a great job that I actually hated Miranda just a little bit for being such a cunt.

Lindsay in her prime 10/10

you're some kind of dumb cunt?

just because girls only remember this and Dark Crystal doesn't make them girl flicks

Pure kino g

>female protag
>musical
>villain is a dashing and charming musician
>plot is about learning to love annoying little brothers
Come on now son

>watch this with fwb and her friend
>i'm laughing at the spanking scenes and commenting on Spader's technique
>look over at them
>they're completely focused on the screen with intense looks on their faces and can't hear the things i'm saying

Lohan Freaky Friday

4 Weddings and a Funeral
Steel Magnolias