Would you date a party girl that seems to be settling down now?

would you date a party girl that seems to be settling down now?

my current gf was a whore back when she was younger (early 20s, she's 28 now) but not anymore.

im the same age as her, never the alpha chad type, but not an autist either. i have a good career and do reasonably well for myself.

have any of you older fags been in a similar situation?

>pic related

No because with all the convincing she's trying to do to herself that she's pure, she'll never do anything interesting in bed again or in life

Why would you take some used up cumdumpster?
I mean, fuck her all you want, but a relationship is moronic.

I certainly know she isn't pure, but the one thing being a whore is good for is that sex is never dull

hard to come across attractive women in my field, its mostly dudes - the saying beggars can't be choosers apply. obviously, dating someone who wasn't a slut is ideal

If you truly do like her then go for it, for all I would know she just wants to keep her ideal life going for her.

PSSST All bitches are sluts in their 20's. Don't be so naïve.

kek - well then at least she's honest about it

...are you black?
I agree that all girls are sluts, but not every single one of them has acted on it. Those are the ones you should be looking for.

It's too late op. You are going to end up with a whore no matter what. Best case - find a born-again and raise your kids in church.

You are never going to get the gift you deserve - a virgin wife.

not but i think that he's right to some level, hard to find an attractive girl who's had less than 5 sexual partners

quite glad she isn't a virgin, because a virgin 28 year old means she's not very attractive at all

Lol, get a fucking job and get married. Honestly man, this generation of special snowflakes

All other roads lead to ruin.

> was a whore
> was

kek

Since you don't know her, it would be quite difficult for you to prove that newfriend

No. Those are used up girls and all seem to be gold diggers who realize how much they've f'd up. Also don't get me started on the fact that they're worthless on the financial side, you have to give them everything.

The party whore in her is gonna come out every time she gets drunk...

Do you like threesomes? If so, that's fine.

Women's sexual peak is mid 30's, she'll relive those whore days about the time your kids are in school

Nah. lmao you act like good looking girls are hard to come by, the only trick is finding one who hasn't fooled around at all or rarely.

Yes is one of the best scenarios

Are you me op?

no interest in a threesome with a dude, but fine with another girl - but she ain't bi

perhaps, but havn't seen it come out since i've known her (about 2 years) - and she's been drunk a few times during that period

Good looking women that havn't fooled around or been in a few relationships? Right. They were saving their virginity till they met you

once a whore always a whore...once an addict always an addict.

i don't know how to fly a plane either, but if I see that one crashes into a building...I know someone fucked up. Don't need to be a pilot to figure that one out.

You've known her for two years and haven't dated? You are friendzoned my friend

"settling down" just means her pussys so beat up she knows she's gotta find some desperate fuck to marry

Known for 2 years, started dating after first year

Whore isn't a very informing lable since the definition can differ from person to person.
>How many guys has she fucked op

surprisingly very tight - I know Sup Forums is predominantly works of fiction so you may not believe me

by her admission, 5 in college and about 8 after

You're beta as fuck if you think a bitches pussy can get "stretched out" from dick.

Don't do it.

>you'll want to fuck her like every other dick in town and she'll already be bored with it.

When she says no to anal for you because she's already had it....

> you'll walk and find a real whore.

Then life gets real fucked up

That's not a whore that's average or below

That's not a whore imo more like an attractive american women. She didn't tell you about the highschool guys though.

STD check.

Never really asked about HS

clean Sup Forumsro

don't do it. later she's going to have a midlife crisis, and she'll be right back in those early 20's.

You shouldn't have a problem with her fucking a bunch of people if you did the same.

are those fake tits

Once a whore, always a whore.

nope.

she'll be comparing you to every chad that's ever dicked her down, eventually cheating or at the very least being depressed and acting out in other ways.

So she is 28 and has fooled around with 13 guys? I´d say that is reasonable in our day and age, if that number is the one thing that is worrying you let it be