>love her way more than she loves me
>she complains that I never initiate sex
>start initiating sex
>it goes well
>still with her 24/7
>suddenly our sexual activity slows down
>notice she hasn't said "i love you" in a while
>wants to see her friends more
>haven't had sex in weeks, but she still occasionally rubs my dick through my pants to give me a boner
>start to wonder if she is done with me
>had to stop hanging out with her today so she can go to a party
>its at her male friend's house
>he has massive crush on her
>they're getting drunk
>she hasn't replied to my text in hours
>im home alone on Sup Forums
>at least i lost my virginity to someone i love

how beta am I Sup Forums?

>at least i lost my virginity to someone i love
That's so sad ;_: feeling bad for you

is this real? just fucking go get a new GF you clingy fuck

NIGGER DETECTED

You probably fucked up by being overly clingy towards her and she noticed it, and this is when her true colours reveal and leave you behind like the cuck you are.

>virgin
>side hoe
what?

its real lol :')

I'm sorry OP, I know the jealous feels.
Talk to her about it when she gets home. Whatever happens, don't show that you're upset. Best of luck, buddy...

This is a shit idea. OP you're clingy. Find a way to show you have recognized that and you are going to stop. And don't fucking "talk about it" take some fucking action. She is demonstrating that she finds you weak now. Go make some new female friends. Fuck one if you feel like but at least take some suggestive pictures with them. Make sure the pictures appear somewhere that she can see them casually. She will realise she doesn't have a monopoly and you and she will crawl back.

God

thank you so much man!

Love is a blessing, but mostly a curse.

Get out now and you'll be fine in a few weeks.
Don't get out and regret it for years.

Also: if anyone can figure out why this picture is going with love advice, they win the internet.

You're not beta YET!!!!!!

Make sure you get her away, don't be rude to her just tell her you think her hanging with some guy who has a crush on her and the lack of fucking is not what you're wanting in a relationship and it's over.

Go find another girl and don't get dominated by a dumb chick again.

If you're gonna do that, at least don't be obvious dude, if she notices that you're doing that to have her back, it's going to have literally the opposite effect.

Ikr

Just be a real man for the first time and tell her what you think, if she tells you that she had sex or at least tried to, with that guy, just go on dude, tell her that you don't wanna be in a relationship with someone who you can't trust, and if she says that nothing happened, do the same.

Obviously. OP needs to go enjoy the company of other people in general. Noone wants to be the only person in someone else's life

Sup Forums I am disappoint

but I really don't have reason to not trust her. She's never cheated on me or anything like that that I know of. It's just my paranoid mind causing me to worry

>Won't have sex with you
>Alone with guy she knows would bone her to the moon and back if she let him

You have pretty much all reason not to trust her. I'm not saying you're necessarily 100% fucked, but something definitely is up

Also, you might be paranoid, but most women are fucking ruthless man. And all this from a guy in a 3-year-long happy steady sex-filled relationship... Let's say I didn't get here without a couple stumbles and lessons learned along the way

dubs speak truth also kek

That's what I was thinking.

This post is the exact reason you will get cucked OP. Stop being a insecure beta fag for one, and chill the fuck out. She is allowed to spend a day without you, you fucking cancer.

>dating a girl who is such a whore that she will have casual sex with you
Casual sex is only good for weeding out the worthless sluts from the worthwhile women.

I still had girls who were into me. I'd get the occasional blowjob from one that I would've considered a "side hoe", but that was before I started dating

This. Dont even need pics. "Hey, my friend that you don't know asked me to hang so i won't be around until tomorrow evening, just wanted to give you the heads up so you couod make other plans." Dont put a sex on said friend up front, she will ask for details if she still gives a shit about you at all. When she does.... Said friend just had a tough breakup and she didn't wqnt to be alone. Awwshit.avi her jealy feels gon come hard bruh. Fight jealousy w jealousy every. Fucking. time.

Never knew I'd feel bad about anything interracial, especially about a potentially black Sup Forumsro. But I do. I feel.
Honestly it's not going to end well no matter what. And it will be hard, you'll probably even want to just crawl into a corner and die. But you have to go out and get your friends back, and start hanging out with them more. Try your best to have a good time with other people even though you'll feel lonely inside, work out especially if you feel angry about anything.

I've been cheated on before and it sounds a lot like what's happening to you. Ever consider joining the Army? I recommend it.