youtu.be/Zw6_ZJZmOGc
vocaroo.com/i/s0zgl1QSmwrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ajVJVLo7o

I need some sadness. Bump

Trips

post stories

Last night during a 'post a girl and user say what they'd do to them thread', I posted a bunch of pictures of my ex who broke off all contact with me, and user's spent a lot of time saying how cute she was, calling her a goddess, and explaining in immense detail how they'd rape her.
I jerked off over the replies twice and spent today drinking and feeling depressed over the whole thing.

I'm a little miffed I missed the 2 for 1 sale on break at the market today. I could have used the bread to make sandwiches for the week this week. Instead I will just cook something huge and freeze it using them for lunches. A bit of a nuisance, but a minor one.

>Met this girl at work, amazing girl, not very good looking but sparked a fire with in me nonetheless
>change my whole lifestyle to appear to her
>get /fit/, start reading and becoming a better person in general
>talk for about a month off and on
>Our jokes connect, I felt happy every moment with her
>My mistake was believing the feeling was reciprocated
>Finally get some alone time with her, time to pop the question
>Ask her out to dinner and phone number
>Gives a suprised and worried look
>"user, I'm getting married soon."
>"o-oh haha"
>"I'll buy you lunch as friends though, haha!"
>"haha its okay"
>deadinside.png

It was my fault for not digging deep enough. But time to go back home to nothing. What good is all this money if I have nobody to spend it with.

>off my meds
>anxiety is melting my brain
>been drinking all day, but still not drunk
>no one to talk to
>alone in my room in the dark

a new low for me

So sad..

This kills me

Haven't really been okay myself. I'm not motivated to do anything and I've been waking up in a cold sweat every night at 2am unable to go back to sleep. I think I might have insomnia.

my heart, man
like this just makes me think about my dad in the war
jesus
im sure flying a plane is just as nerve-wracking as hiding behind a barrier hoping somebody doesnt see you
aggh i hate to love these threads goddammit

Got this text a couple of days ago. I'm not going to offer any context other than it was from a female I like a lot.

youtu.be/Zw6_ZJZmOGc
These two links will cheer all of you faggots up

Been there many times. You kinda get used to it (and that's a fucking scary thought.) Ride it out, hoss.

bamp

That's me rn Sup Forumsro, I'm with you.

I can relate. We're here for you, Sup Forumsro.

Context is clear, my man. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

it gets worse and worse and then you realise and it fades away

No you silly goose you cant pull that shit, take your fucking meds Every. Single. Day.

okay here I go...

>be me
>be in school
>there is this girl that i completly like
>she seems to like me too
>I always loved when I could kiss and hug her
>summer comes
>can't see her
>first day of classes
>I'm excited to see and talk to her again
>but now she looked changed, now she seems to try to avoid me
>am I now trying to get back to those days I felt that life was worth
>it's difficult, I feel she even tries to sit somewhere else that is not on my side
>I feel very sad
>I feel that my heart is broken

What can I do?

did you ask for a photo of her feet?

show me your bottle

Oh well, might as well post mine. It's not much, but it's something.

>about 4 years ago, best friend (Let's call him Dave for simplicity) & I changing schools
>we end up going to different schools, but whatever, we stay in touch
>in my new school, basically everyone is a dickhead, aside from four or five people
>I deal with this shit for four years, flash forward to about three months ago
>became friendly with Dave's friends, Dave seems to be doing increasingly fucked up shit at this point, heard he broke into a council estate once (I'm a britfag)
>one day, Dave gets incredibly drunk & openly calls his friend a slut directly to her
>Dave ducks out of the ensuing shitstorm, he don't want any of that shit, y'all.
>I face the girl & her friends, who at this point were in full on ragemode
>try and explain how he drinks a lot, how he doesn't realise what he's saying is bad
>fast forward a month, all of his friends hate me now, I haven't spoken a word to them since- rarely talk to Dave

Y'all want some more? I have nothing else to do, so I can spare the time.

So many (you)s amiright

Move on

This reads like a terribly dark haiku

only one

Not that user, but fuck meds. I've known too many people who wind up with side effects worse than the issues that were there in the first fucking place. I've seen it "level people out" by zombifing them. I won't fuck with them.

there are other girls at your school whom you would realistically drop this girl for once you've spent as much time with that new girl

It's not easy to move on, especially when you're not the one who ended it, but you really don't need that girl

>source: 20, fucked 32 girls and rarely speak to the girl who broke my heart (because she never really did..I was just a bigger fag back then)

what do you mean?

They are the only reason I havent killed myself yet

For fuck's sake. Just gotta ruin this thread for all of us. MMOOOOODDDDSSSSSSS

>when girls think "constantly bitching and whining to one guy about every other guy she's talked to" is considered friendship

Sure man. Can't stand British socializing seems like some paper thin shit where saying the wrong thing fucks you for life.

MODS MODS MODS

Just found out my best friend slept with my now ex gf but while we were still together.

Don't know how to feel. I've been over her for a while but now when I jerk off I always end up thinking about them fucking and it turns me on and infuriates me at the same time. The fuck is that about?

Sorry but.. could I get sauce please? Much love to you user

Stop wallowing over her. Its done, it happened, its in the past. Look to the future and move on.

>be me
>starting to read a potentially fine greentext
>first three lines include word girl
>mfw

fucking this tbqh

>at folkehøgskole 2014/2015 (norwegian fag gap year thing)
>meet beautiful girl, instant love
>looking back at it obviously not reciprocated
>keep spending time with her hoping something will happen
>she gets piece of sit boyfriend who neglects her
>I start smoking weed because heartbroken neets gonna neet
>eventually get caught by cops and lose my chance at going to the military
>attempt an hero and fail because my rope tying skills are as good as my love moves
>now a year later don't talk to her and study abroad.
>cry almost every night because i want to hold her and talk to her

One of my favorites from a past Feels thread. Stay strong anons!

anyone here read a book by Søren Kierkegaard?

Feels threads are always full of "her." This is nothing new.

>norwegian fag gap year thing
What did he mean by this?

Thank you user, even if its facebook status.. Thats something that a lot of people need to get.

Are you the same who reply something about his b-day some days ago?

It's something some norwegian neet fags do as a gap year

Walk up and ask her what her problem is.
Chances are you did something she didn't like. Or someone told her something about you. Or just moved on.

>also probably underage b&

and why the fuck shall i care? its not sad that some chick doesnt want someones sweet love...

Didn't say you had to care. Didn't say I had to care. Just said it's going to be there whether you like it or not.

But wait, there's more! (Unfortunately)

>about a couple of months ago, I text Dave to see how he's doing
>apparently he's friends with the girl he called a slut earlier again
>tfw they don't give a rats arse about me anymore
>hear Dave's doing even more fucked up shit, he's now a full-on alcoholic
>Dave starts to talk with me less & less, I haven't talked to him for basically a month and a half
>I now literally have seven fucking friends
>try get friendly with some of the dickheads & '$wagggggg lordzzz', finally get into one of their parties
>do nothing & stand in the corner like the autistic shit that I am
>steal a couple of bottles of vodka & leave, haven't spoken to them since

And here I am now, basically an autistic weeb with next to no friends, 0 social skills & depression, for which I have to wait a month to get a proper therapist. What a wonderful world.

Why not just try to make friends? It would hurt the guys dad if he found out his kid was just lying to him and wasting gas for nothing.

Sorry man, I can't feel sorry for someone who don't even try

Ask? no.

Wish I had 7 friends...

Just wait till therapy it might help ease the pain

u are to normal to understand good for you

>literally have seven friends

That's 6 more than I got man.
But that one is cool shit. Having one 1 real good friend is better than having 100 fake friends

I sure hope it does. At this point I'm a shell of a being, covering my emptiness with cynicism & sarcasm.

I wish you luck Sup Forumsrother. At least your friend won't back stab you at the first sight of hollow popularity.

>Too normal
What are you like retarded or something? Not trying to be a dick by saying that.
Unless you're like a massive drug addict, a huge flaming homo, or a child molester you should be fine. Just hang out with people, get some self confidence, find a hobby and don't shut yourself in feeling sorry for yourself

Today is my mom birthday, I usually call right at 12 pm on birthdays for "celebrate", i forgot her birthday

i was afraid it would sound too much of an accusation of you telling me that i shall care, the point is that it evokes more laughter than sadness

I only have 2

Hahaha same dude same this shit fucking sucks, its been years since I felt alive, yknow?

And even if you were a huge flaming homo or a drug addict or even pedo I'm sure they even have friends. Fucked up friends but friends none the less

More "pity" from me, these manlets who think losing a girl who probably wasn't into them in the first place is the end of their lives. I've survived much worse.

I know how you feel all to well, bro. We both hope it'll get better soon, but we both know it won't. Glad to see we're suffering together, though

'Scuse me while I check my own dubs.

Thats what these hreads are about, really. Suffering together. Goodnight user

I.........probably would've shot everyone.

I can't imagine how this must feel.

therapist wont help you. having 6 friends who are not swaglords is more than enough. stop daydreaming about having lots of friends (excluding swagfaggots and people you dislike), its not common

im all ears, please

It's not terribly interesting; I'll warn you now. I also come across as an incompetent faggot the entire time and, while I may be one, it's hard to casually talk about how much of an idiot I have been and can be at times.

I'm not depressed because of lack of friends, I'm depressed because I feel empty and dead inside, and that none of my friends even care about me.

Besides, the friends are just memesters and edgelords. I don't think I've said anything actually unironic since I met them.

They're not friends, then.

This is mine, Sup Forums.

>parents died when I was little
>around 12 yrs old, living with abusive uncle and aunt
>one day uncle goes to the market and comes back with a smelly, dirty old horse
>apparently, seller told him it was bred from some old prize winning stallion or something
>me and my aunt dont think much of it, but what ever
>they name it "Dirty", as its an old dirty horse
>having lived on my uncles farm almost all my life, I love horses, and have been riding them for as long as I can remember
>uncle turns to me
>"if we ever catch you riding our new stallion, we will beat the shit out of you"
>wouldntbethefirsttime.jpg
>lol what ever, its not like I wanted to ride it anyway
>few days later, I play in the field by myself
>messing around with some old tractor tire I found
>dirty is just eating grass, like a horse usually does
>my aunt and uncle keeps coming outdoor to check that Im not riding him
>get bored and climb inside the tractor tire
>it starts rolling (field wasnt flat)
>ohshitnigger.jpg
>i cant stop or get out
>uncle and aunt comes out to check up on me
>they see me rollin'
>they hatin'
>patrolling
>trying to catch me riding Dirty

please do im interested and now even curious

Life may be awful but take comfort in that you are not alone in your suffering. You are not the only guy in his mid twenties who wishes every night to wake up in a different world. You are not the only person who just wants some human contact so badly that it physically hurts. You are not alone. But you're pain is still there. It's okay to feel that pain.

Pow, right in the feels

if you simply feel despair as it is, please dont get rid of it, explore it and pay a close attention to it

Hey Sup Forums, I can't really feel things correctly. It is weird. Ask me anything!

ah, sweet validation for my depression. How I have yearned for thee.

Your curiosity activates my paranoia...

Well, the closest thing I have to them really. I'll take what I can get.

bump because im sad all the time

This works every time: imagine 14-year-old you talking to modern day you.

Mhmm. Looks like my second set of dubs.

Thats the exact situation I'm in, except I've told her... feels bad man

Anyone else here numb the pain with drugs? Just bumped some k and i feel pretty good, i was pretty stressed out before.

Goddamn would I want to kill myself