Lets argue over donuts, I donut know whyy

lets argue over donuts, I donut know whyy

cruller a best donut

To quote my brother: "Two in the pink, one in the stink"

Now I am partial to sprinkles because I have for the longest time been... a rotten little bitch.

"It doesn't even matter how hard i try"

Are bagels donuts?

IN COMMON:
>Donuts and bagels are baked
>Donuts and bagels have holes most of the time
>Donuts and Bagels have wheat and eggs and shit

DIFFERENT:
>Bagels are usually not as sweet as donuts
>Bagels are made for Jews by Jews
>Donuts usually are better for fucking because of the frosting/filling
>Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

I say Donuts are not Bagels
Discuss

This is definitely my go-to donut as well. It's just amazing. Regular ass donuts just don't cut it. Something about the texture that just makes crullers 10x better.

they have the perfect crunchy exterior/soft interior ratio with none of that dense cakeyness of conventional donuts.

plain cake, cinnamon, and powdered

Donuts are fried not baked...usually the only ones baked are the classic plain donuts but most companies fry them as well. Generally baking a donut will make them crunchy instead of doughy like they're supposed to be.
Anyway blueberry donuts ftw

Ok how bout Voodoo donuts I dont have one close but they say there great.

Forgot to add, I spend a month in Maine every summer around the time of the blueberry harvest. Best blueberry donuts on earth. Not that dunkin donuts blueberry wannabe shit

PUSSY ADN ASS

Fair point, but Frying is basically baking. Except in boiling oil. In a pot instead of an oven. And is basically not baking at all.

Man, this is a real stretch

You're all spelling doughnuts wrong.

you eat baked potato chips vs. fried potato chips and you come back and you tell me they;re the same.

B-but but Murica...

dubs of truth
cruller>everything else

THAT JELLY DOE

I had a sour patch kids watermellon slurpee doughnut the other day. It was pretty good, it tasted like watermellon bubblegum.

Thread had such potential... one last bump for donut kind

That's weird af but I'll eat anything before saying it's gross
>inb4 dick

Goodbye doughnut thread