Would you?

Would you?

Yep sure would

Hell yeah...

Would you so hard?

Absolutely

>ywn lick j.k rowling's old sloppy fanny.

Of course, what are you fuckin stupid?

Yep hard already!

Go away J.K. Rowling, we know it's you, go have your menopause-induced, cold-sweaty cry for attention somewhere else

also making Dumbledore gay AFTER the SJWs cried out for diversity was a dick move, you cunt

is that lil b?

bump

No, that's the bitch Lil B fucked last time.

No, she's pretty messed up, neurotic and a bit misguided as a person who has let money change her. Not exactly a looker either.

And yes, I do know her.

how is she neurotic?

Word on that last part, but fuck you on the first.
I'd cuddle the fuck out of her menopause-induced, cold-sweaty cry for attention ass right after I fucked the legs off of her.

Yes, kindly. Have some more tea, Madam. Please it's no trouble.

I'd fuck greased up meat.
She's a step above most things I've put my dick in.

you should maybe go outside user.

Just her behavior. I guess you are more likely to be anxious when you are in the public eye all the time, but she overthinks things, and seems to stay between being withdrawn and sullen and being an opinionated brat with money and lawyers to back her up. Depressed for sure, in spite of her success and money.

You'd stay clear of her if she was any other woman.

You should eat shit.

nah son
I'd take advantage of her depression and fuck her for as long as I could tolerate her incessant whining about me not taking our relationship serious and then split like her legs on the first night.

I would wingardium leviosah mah dick and then expelliarmus all over her face

nah, I'm good
>just one more thing you'd probably try to fuck

Kek, that's pretty funny.

It's surreal though reading stuff like this. Kinda brings home how status can be a thing for some people.

Sure she's done exciting things off the back of her work and mixes with the celeb A list, but she's as dull a person as you could meet. Can't imagine she'd be up for anything interesting in that department.

I'm not gonna ask her who you are, but how do you know her?

define "interesting"
because so long as could bust a nut inside her that's about as interesting as I care to get.

With her army of lawyers, that's a minefield. I know her through other family members is as much as I'd care to say!