Okay, so I have been trying Tinder all summer long, and so far, I haven't had any matches yet...

Okay, so I have been trying Tinder all summer long, and so far, I haven't had any matches yet. I don't get on it quite as much as I used to, but seeing all these threads with people saying what dubs tells them on the app is a bit disheartening. Is there anyway to get this app to work for a 4/10 like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

pictureswap.herokuapp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post picture of self

show your profile

Post your primary pic and you bio. I guarantee you come across as a beta

pictureswap.herokuapp.com

Show profile, censor it if you want but technicaly its already on the net...

OP should prob kill himself

I never got matches on tinder either and I'm a solid 7, just doesn't work for some people, maybe it's your area, maybe your personality is off putting... most girls are only looking for a pectoral dustnigger

Part 1, the pics.
>told you, 4/10.

Part 2, my description. is probably right about the beta part.

WTF are you 14? Go back to your fucking dad's shed to keep on getting abused while calling yourself the man of the house when dad's not around.

Pretend to be someone else, it's your only chance mate

Btw, I'm not using the app to get my nut on, I'm just interested in meeting girls, and perhaps even scoring a gf.
>as beta as it probably sounds

How do you look at this and think "yeah that's good" this is what I want people to see when they have a few seconds to decide whether they want to succ.
You look like a kid, girls don't wanna fuck kids

Your problem is you look to young. Girls arent going to swipe right if they think your a boy.

I realize I look like a fucking kid, I get that all the time, but I swear to god, I'm 18.

>5'10"

There's your problem. Just say 6'. I know guys that are 5'8" that put 6' and never get called on it.

I don't have a ton of pics, those are the best. Are you saying I should take more?

Use a short summary. Girls don't have the attention span or intelligence to read. Post at least 5 pics. One of which has to be shirtless. If you wanna be a little more bold make it your profile pic.
Always say 420 friendly in your bio.

You'll have matches like crazy

Just lie op. Put you make 100k a year and you have a black dick

Im in the same boat man, its time to grow a bomb ass beard. I look 14 without a beard, but with one I look my age (20). So my advice, grow a kickass beard and keep it well kept

you write like you 14.
be more compelling.
sell yourself.
post photos of you with people. not just yourself

Keep some damn facial hair, even a stubble. Get a picture with you and some friends and post that as your second pic. Drop your last pic completely. Keep your bio down to four sentences and don't mention you are 5'10"

The reason you have no matches is because you come off as a beta cuck fag

You want 1 pic of you with ripped abs
1 with a group of friends, to show you have them (this may be difficult)
And 1 of you doing an activity

And bio, just keep it simple
Name, age, interests.
E.G. The girl doesn't need to know you're of undesirable height yet, let that be a surprise

UNDERAGEB&

Not sure the shirtless thing will work. One important thing I forgot to mention, this is Utah.

this guy has got it.

If those are your best pics you are in more trouble than I can help with

Of all the faggots here, you're the most helpful.