Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSq9iqal2cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you just like, chainsmoke all day? the worst i was at was a pack a day and that shit is time consuming

nope

but like how is that even possible. i smoke on the way to work, at work, on the way back, and until i go to bed, and the most i ever hit is two packs.

Nah but are you coked out 24/7 or what thatss a shit ton of cigs

>mfw people still fall for this shitty bait
fuck off u cheeky wanka

and thats ~5-10 minutes between cigarettes. if you're chainsmoking all day you probably already have damaged DNA (cancer) especially if you've been doing that for a few years so i really wouldnt worry about it OP. Some things just cant be unfucked, ya follow?

this is a stupid meme. stop shitposting, faggot

even when i was a heroin addict doing nothing more than shooting up and chainsmoking i couldn't get past a couple packs in a day

hey i quit a year ago

i used allen carr's easy way to quit smoking

it was amazing

just read the entire book EVERY fucking word

and you'll quit like magic

Im not fucking kidding buy it now retard

he went from 100 a day to completely quitting

How the actual FUCK do you afford them? Those fuckers are expensive.

yea, but he still fucking died of lung cancer he was just lucky enough to make it to old age

how is this fucking relevant to the fact he successfully quit and was in great health for 10 years until the cancer.

he was smoking 100 a day for over 50 years. you're probably not nearly that bad anyway.

there's nothing preventing you from just reading the 100 page book and giving it a try.

worst case you read a fucking book, but i promise it will do more....

same fag

what a faggot

dis u op?

Fuck op I see this thread every day. I don't smoke but how about having 74 tomorrow. Maybe 73 the day after etc.

how is this fag not banned yet?

I'm off them 8 days today.
After 4 years of smoking I just decided that I didn't want to anymore.
I still have a pouch of tobacco on my desk. The first 3 days are the worst, but it's clean sailing onwards.
Good Luck OP, only good can come from it.

It's 2016

-> Vape

-> Wean the nicotine down

-> Don't immediately go "vaping's for faggots" while you optionally kill yourself rapidly while not being able to fuck a bitch properly because you choke at the slightest hint of cardio

Quit 3 years ago. Wife said I couldnt lick her butthole with an ashtray mouth.

Thats what i did

Mouth fedora'd until i didnt need it

Lolol mouth fedora'd, never had that one pal, quite like it - think I'll call my vape that haha

Fun pre-cursor to a documentary forya. If you live in the US I'd be RAGING about this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSq9iqal2cA

We get it, you vape.

More like I breathe ;)

my thing tho is like. so what? smokers are dying cuz of cigarettes annnd thats a bad thing? good riddance