Ask a 22 year old virgin that stays inside his house everyday anything

Ask a 22 year old virgin that stays inside his house everyday anything

why haven't you killed yourself? i mean, if i were you i'd do it. Maybe your next life will be better or you'll end up lonely af. Either way you're better off dude

>suicide hasn't crossed my mind yet, maybe when things get tougher it will.

why stay inside all day? robots don't have an excuse any more now that pokemon go exists. Go catch em all and make some awkward conversation in the process.

Can't my phone doesn't have internet

Do you live off your parents income? Or do you at least have one of them fancy internet jobs?

I live off my families income, but I do help them anyway I can, just not by money kek

I feel embarassed honestly, sometimes before I go to sleep it frightens me how pathetic my life has become.

Honestly you aren't that bad M8, wanting to change is pretty good for starters, just do what makes you happy

Live off my families income, I do help them anyway I can, just not with money

all witnessed

This is now feels thread

in before everyone starts writing feelsy NEET stories

Do you honestly find yourself hopeless? Do you not have hope at all?

Bitching on Sup Forums is going to get you absofuckinglutely nowhere. Stop complaining. Women aren't attracted to you because there's noting to be attracted to. Go get yourself a pair of dickies, some black shirts, a belt to keep you from looking like a nigger, and a twenty fuckin dollar pair of black non-slip workboots and walk down to the temp agency and follow their lead. Eventually, you'll stick a job, then you can get your car and a appartment room, or whatever other living situation (even suck off your mommy's titty for the house spot still). Job = money = car, house, bar, sport ect whatever, money is your social grease. Once you've a car and a house, and a decent paying job, hop into tradeschool for a engineering / electrical job and your apprenticeship will net you at the bare minimum 65k a year, 85k in some places and once you've your journeyman license you'll be racking in 110 - 170k a year depending on the economy. Enjoy some lavish shit and throw a couple bucks at a bitch when you want to fuck. Easy shit, you can have your dream everything by 25. It's what i'm doing, it might not work for you or you may not follow the exact same plan, but just for god sakes dont' cry about it like a bitch when you do nothing to help it.

kissless virgin? were you a faggot in highschool or did it suddenly change?

I am 30 and never held a girls hand. I am in debt and live with my parents. I am dead serious.

Hopefully this makes you fee, better.

Hasn't left in 22 years, I am seeing a future post 44 yr old virgin wtf is wrong with me. Still living with mom but I got my own room finally. Wahh girls don't talk to me.

Where you at boi, I will send a girl to your house to hold your fucking hand if it gets you out of the house

Guys please.....just try to change. Its not over for you guys. Seriously, reading this shit makes me depressed. Stop talking about your failures and go make some accomplishments

got dam, that's rough

How do I get electrician apprenticeships? All the ones I see on indeed want you to have at least one yr xperience. Where do i get that first yr?!

I have hope I guess, but like an user in here said if you don't change your habits you will never change.. It's just hard to picture myself taking huge steps to improvement all of the sudden. It's scary

The longest I have stayed inside is probably 2 years, I had my groceries either delivered or just ordered take out and ate the same pizza for a week. I'm still super fucking pale and kind of frog looking tbh. But I did the whole, fuck this temp agency, money, apartment, (though I can't drive still so I got a 10 speed don't fucking judge me you mouth breathing faggots) and somehow got a girlfriend, so yeah I think everyone can fuckign change. I'm still a gnarly looking neck beard. Oddly enough all you have to fucking do is put a little bit of effort in and a girl is bound to like you enough to stick with it. Just try to focus really hard on not being an utter fucking disapointment for 2 minutes

Honestly just take little steps, go for a walk, focus really hard on the nice things about just being outside, like the way it makes you feel, and move from there. Work kind of sucks, but what comes from it is awesome. Feeling independent is always worth it.

Damn user you underwent through some big changes, must have taken a lot of balls. Props

I am I am not that unhappy. It could be worse. I have a job, and am working off my debt. I was stupid enough to go to college for my "dream job". It put me in massive debt with no real chance of a well paying job.

My fault, slowy trying to fix my life. No time for anything but work now, so no women..

What was the dream job?

I've kissed a girl back when I was a senior, but I used to always hang out by myself and I was quiet as shit in all of my classes

> 2016
>gaming inside

motherfucker don't you play pokemon go at least

How many times have you already made this terrible thread? K, thanks

I'm exactly the same. 22 year old virgin and in my bedroom alone 24/7. I posted a thread earlier. I'm currently trying to get in shape.

Digital artist in the entertainment industry. Worked like mad with shi pay and had to find a new job every 6 months to a year.

are you a hamplanet or ugly as fuck?
if no, I wouldn't worry about the virgin aspect of your life too much

Trade school. Through the school they can assign you someone who is willing to work with you. You cannot do an apprenticeship without going through the schools as far as I know, as I didn't try to outdo the system.

after being a faggot for eighteen years of my life and amounting to nothing other than smoking weed and crying whenever a new fucktoy left me, I decided to change my shit. Thanks for the props, but working and being a productive member of society is kinda something I just find should be "done"

Cmon user. Go outside and smell the daisies. There's a world a-waiting for you, Ed-boy

Yeah but some people are so pathetic it's like a gold star when they do the bare fucking minimum to contribute to society.

What about the electricians union I hear they give you free training from day one? How does that work?

you don't have to go to school once you get enough hours in that trade you can challenge your redseal ticket test

SHIT, do what I do, don't pursue conversations, smile, let them bring the conversation to you. Or well, might just look approachable, but you know, its all about just going out of your way, saying something you think is funny to a girl, she'll either laugh or wont, oh. Lesson one, She didn't laugh, not that funny, try something else on a different girl, Simple really, women love to laugh, don't try silly ass pick up lines, dont even try to pick them up, just say one liners laugh, smile and if she strikes up a conversation just follow the rules of a fucking conversation, always have open enders, let them add to it, and if you realize you're drowning on, admit you get a little nervous in front of a pretty girl, she'll eat that shit up, just be honest, say honest shit, do honest shit, and she'll be in to you. But remember, conversation is key, just approach random women with some witty one liner, see how they react and judge it accordingly.

>be 25
>have a job that pays cash daily
>decent 7/10
>get invited out to hang with girls alot
Wonder why I never fuck girls anymore
>been doing cocaine for 10 years
>daily for a year now
>lost interest in social situations
>either smoke or shoot, depending on my budget
When I hang around in social situations I don't say much and usually sit in the corner on my phone.
>drug addict with no motivation

now watch these dubs

Hhuuhhh

The Electrical Worker's union is the shit you need to get involved with. i'm not the brainy kind at all, but what they will do is give you hands on training, point you in the right directions ect, benefits for med and dental too.
I followed what my instructor told me to do, not what I thought I could have done. I made sure and learned my shit before I took any tests.

It all varies from state-to-state and I wouldn't know about anywhere outside of where i'm at currently, however Google is going to be your main source of learning to do shit. Really, it's insane, just type that shit up -- IBEW local chapter -- call those fuckers up and say you wanna get to work. Don't be afraid of it; they need young swinging dicks to do shit all the time.

have a hobby, pokemon go, is an excellent start, but people are starting to do that, and its adding to the creepy vide, you look like you might rape some one, don't do it. but a nice sensible hobby, something that forces you to interact with people, you only get better at something the more you do it, don't afraid of failure, ..(i did that on purpose.) afraid of trying.

Also -- as a trade school, shit's free besides books which are sure as fuck less expensive than years of college. shit, ask an older dude, you could probably get them for a bargain or an outright steal.

Fucking checked

In Canada you can get gather a certain amount of hours working in a trade where you can challenge for a red-seal test to bet a fully licensed trades person without schooling but if you fail the test they make you take the course

Is this AMA the highlight of your year so far?

Serious questions famalam, I'm the same as you, barely leave the room just pace around my room listening to music for hours on end right, I was just wondering do you have like an escapism imagination kinda thing, I just imagine shit for hours on end like, would you be the same or similar?

Trade schools are free??? In these here United States?

Oh not in Canada bro

it's still not to late to go outside user

>take up a hobby
>go outside to do that hobby
>meet people of the same hobby
>become friends
>???
>profit

i went from temp agency to construction and I seen the guys in electrical rigging up the house. asked the on-site mgmnt about it and said if I can get one of the workers to agree to it he'd help me out. showed me the offices, where to show up ect. I payed like 500 bucks to the dude for his books. was it.

nice Sup Forumsro

Thanks user gotta look into it

I'm telling you dude, just walk down to the temp agency and start getting in to the shittier construction jobs, ask the laborers about other opportunity, ask the on-site mgmt for information about other jobs, ask ask ask. talk talk talk. Shit falls into your lap if you talk around and ask and experience enough. Just start living, dude. even if it's going to the park or fucking off drinking some beers and skating, it greatly increases the chance of you meeting someone cool or finding something dope or experiencing something intense. See a concert even, the amount of times i've had some random chick's ass pressed up against me towards the front row is uncountable, it's just what happens; as a virgin you'll probably appreciate the ease it is of talking to like-minded women who've had a couple beers and aren't going to judge you on if you are a fuckin NEET or not as long as you talk well about yourself.

Fuck yeah dude. Here's all my luck to you, hope you're making six figures and fucking happily in a year.