Earlier today I saw Ariel pink perform a set comprised entirely of new material (approx. 8 songs)

Earlier today I saw Ariel pink perform a set comprised entirely of new material (approx. 8 songs)
ama

Other urls found in this thread:

baddoctordatabase.tumblr.com/post/103467798392/dr-mario-z-rosenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was it lol so randum :p

fuck you

just lay out what you heard or we don't care

does he fuck a dog?

>we don't care
speak for yourself legionnaire

It's not quite that simple.
The new material had a more sunshiny vibe than pom pom and more alternate time signatures. Most of it sounded most similar to mature themes but it all had the looseness of some tracks from worn copy. Also there were 2 new punk songs unlike any other ap tracks I've heard
Also I stood next to ariels mom in the crowd.

why was his mom in houston? is his dad in prison yet?

was anything as good as for kate i wait? is he doomed to never write another song as good?

How long before people started snoring?

oh and is the drummer not don bolles anymore?

dude he's got 40 songs at least that good. i got all of his stuff from kickasstorrents, and whittled down all of his best songs and ended up with an 8 hour playlist. the dude's just as good as bri-wi.

>dude he's got 40 songs at least that good.

>>>
> Anonymous 12/19/16(Mon)01:51:44 No.69755721▶
> (OP)
>fuck you
>just lay out what you heard or we don't care
>>>
> Anonymous 12/19/16(Mon)01:52:08 No.69755724

oh, yeah, have a laugh. all of his early stuff is gold gold gold gold.

damn it

I was there too, me and my buddy got fucking bored halfway and went to watch Uncle Acid instead

full blown autism

your "buddy" can eat shit and die

>ama
just fuck off

and you can too, ultra faggot.

Apparently not. Not sure why.
Koh, shags and Elbrecht are all out of the band too. And there's a new chick guitarist

its not autism, its alcohol, fuckfreak.

She probably flew in to see him. She was really nice.

Whats up with his dad?

Why are you so mad that not everyone likes your boring tranny music

That's a command, not an Inquiry.
Can you read?

i saw ariel pink live once. he spent the entire set turning his back to the audience and singing really quiet, after 30 min he just left the stage.

a day later i go to a hipster party downtown and he is sitting on the stairs acting emo as shit and hot girls are laughing as they walk by him.

Ariel is a Jew. Hmm, maybe he's cleaning himself up, and clearing people out. Not to be a total asshole but his band was always interchangeable and disposable, he just kept the ones that knew this to be the case.

baddoctordatabase.tumblr.com/post/103467798392/dr-mario-z-rosenberg