Female predator will never work

>female predator will never work.

How do you know there haven't already been female predators?

Aren't the females of that species supposed to be like 25% larger than all the males? Talk about snu-snu.

Why does it have tits? You think their younglings suck on those with teeth and mouth like that?

This looks like shit. You should be ashamed.

I would fuck it

>Black predator will never work.

Noooo

This would wake up all the SJWs to Predator's design being racist. Don't need that shit

Are you really assuming a gender of an outer space creature?

I'd watch it as long as it was implied she wanted to rape the guy shes stalking

Yes, Mr. Trips, canonically the fem-Preds are gigantic monsters - which is why the males venture out to places like Earth in pursuit of sweet brown sugar

Don't worry it's the CURRENT YEAR. They will give it at least 10 attempts.

>Yes, Mr. Trips, canonically the fem-Preds are gigantic monsters
This. I mean why would virile young males, instead of chasing space-pussy, chase the galaxy's most dangerous beings instead?

Female predators work fine. They just earn 79 cents for every dollar male predators are paid for the same job.

*sings* The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Why not? These guys suckle.

I mean, why hang your suspension of disbelief at functional tits when predators already look so similar to apes from the planet earth as it is?

>there will never be a movie where sexy female aliens invade earth to force themselves on the human male population

>Why not? These guys suckle.
I've never thought of the predators as anything resembling a mammal. More like lizards that immediately start scurrying around for food the moment they hatch.
> predators already look so similar to apes from the planet earth as it is?
Meh, lizards can run on two legs. How does a baby with a mandible face suck a titty? Does he mouth the whole thing?

You know that babies dont have teeth right?

I'm pretty sure I've seen more than one movie like that.

>Male Predator
>Vagina for Mouth
>Female Predator
>Pic Related

Babies have lips and cheeks. Are you saying predator mandibles grow in later after being born with exposed gums?

Species

They've been canon since before you were born.

>Meh, lizards can run on two legs. How does a baby with a mandible face suck a titty? Does he mouth the whole thing?
Okay it runs deeper than that. I'll try my best to give you a coherent response through the lens of a great deal of alcohol.

Predators share a bunch of traits with us. I know this is because rubber suits and shit, but its the facts all the same.

SO THEY HAVE
>Big heads
>Pillar-erect posture
>Rough proportions similar to the best fucking ape on our planet

This lets us infer a ton. Like if they give live birth, they have pretty much all the issues we do. Their babies heads are huge and that means big ol' hips. No problem since the wimmins are described as mammoth. So check one there. This also means a ton of time where the babby Yautja are worthless as tits on a boar. Parents are gonna have to deal. Mammals are extra efficient at this because internal metabolization of materials, then repurposing in the form of milk is a pretty fucking boss adaptation. Odds are lizards and the model of child rearing they run on would take too much energy to maintain for 5+ years of child rearing.

Which, again, big heads assure is a thing. We take forever to grow up because of our big stupid heads. Also evolution. See, there's a sweet spot for developing technology involved here. It's what made our line of hominid more successful than others. Neanderthal was about as smart as us, but they developed quicker. Why did we out compete them if they were as smart, developed quicker, and were stronger? School.

Fucking school. Or zeitgeist if that's how you want to frame it. We develop spheres of knowledge outside ourselves. This is how ideas evolve between people. If your children grow up in 5 years as opposed to 16, you have that much time reduced from you as an opportunity to pass on ideas. Which means they have less to innovate from because their hands are idle less.

Continued!
The predators are advanced and use tools in an analog fashion similar to hominids so it is reasonale to assume they hit a similar sweet spot as we did.

All this means that they are similar in the ways that matter enough to let us infer how they are reared. Odds are very high that they do not run carcasses back to their young, because their young are defenseless for a long time, because their heads are so fucking big and they have technology. I'm not saying it's milk. But I am saying that they're farther from lizards than they are from mammals. At least in how they raise babbies.

This.

Tits are mammal exclusive feature. I got hard triggered in Avatar when the blue aliens have placental mammal tits with barbie anatomy for no goddamn reason other than legit furbaiting.

Also it is about time that we see a Predator's dragon penis or whatever reproduction organ they have

>fempredator will never eviscerate you
;_;

You should be triggered by all "alien" life in movies long before the tits. Them being shaped like us is already an unforgivable sin. We have animals on this planet that raise their children in their own skin. There is no fucking way aliens are remotely like us.

I appreciate you attempting to respond, especially while being alcohol.
What about dinosaurs? Large in size, big heads (with more primitive brains to be sure, but huge in real terms). We assume they were largely ready to go from hatching, even if some lived in social groups.
To a tangent you went on, we don't have an explanation for why the neanderthal was outcompeted. Some speculate it was due to a less efficient reproductive system or to immune systems ill-prepared for later mass exoduses from Africa. It's also arguable that they didn't go extinct, since modern humans have ~2% neanderthal admixture. They live on through us. So this line of speculation doesn't necessarily provide any insight.

She should have like 4 pairs of nipples.

how do predators reproduce? Are they even bi-gendered?

Eggs. It's the angle I didn't cover. Like the T-Rex even in adolescence had a head like 1/4 its body mass. But eggs. If Yautja lay eggs then that covers the head issue on that end. There's still the issue of raising a legless retard for a long time because one reason I didn't cover for us taking forever to grow up is all that time and energy spent making our brain not suck. Yautja still has to do this. Which still means a useless babby predator for years. Which still means they need a more efficient way of feeding them than carcass hauling. Again, milk is just a super convenient solution to that problem. They totally could have gotten by through other means. Maybe they're predators because they brute forced their way into their niche by actually making carcass hauling work.

All I know is it's not any more unreasonable to give them tits than it is to give them big heads and ape-like apendages. Even if their skin is yellower and their hair is more tentacly.

I... don't know this feel

mynamachef

A female human lived and hunted with the predators as one of them in the comics.