Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

*-poke-*

bump

Eep!

Hello Everyone~

Boarding the thread to continue our date

So you're really only dating me to convince me to betray Shinto?

Awww.. and here I thought it was just to get in my pantsu!

*Uh.....i just poked you on the arm! I'm not a rapist, i don't wanna go to jail.*

post feet

*Hi Renko! I'm glad you managed to get here!

oh hey would you look at that new bread now post proof

hiya renko

This is fucking gay.

Oh not at all, the thingy about getting protection against cursesjust came up recently. Thought it may be nice an add on to the benefits of dating you...

*Perfect! Then you'll have no issues joining us.*

Hmph...

Hello

I think feet are in almost every post I make.

Hi!

you little jap girls wanna suki suki ma suchi?

>tfw you're trying to cook something but you can't remember what they did to the meat in Shokugeki

suki ma noddle jap women

Hey! Dont be sad, I like you! My master plan of becoming a donation thief is secondary to our dates.

Okay..

>>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.

Hello, rolling for dubs. I have some money issues that trouble me

If I don't get dubs or trips then Hello OP have a good evening

they used honey to tenderize it

Hello Master Chief so how's the fortune cookie here.
Yeah i'm actually taking a break for 2 hours so i'll just stay here for a while.

Thank you! I hope things get better for you soon!

Good evening.

Rolling.

Fine, fine, no more becoming a donation stealer, you win, our dates are sincere now.

*Taking a break from what exactly? If i am allowed to ask of course.*

they're all cursed

hi user

Someone should really link these in the old threads.

Well good! So what's next?

Thanks

you're welcome OP

obligatory

What's new?

This.

I dont know, now that you have foiled my evil plans i will have to look for other ways to pay the rent.

Can i clean your shrine in between our dates for some extra cash?

I'd like to help you out but my shrine is notoriously poor...

Hello, everyone.

Chore days suck.

my bad, i got distracted with something

not much, just waiting for a game to download while handing out fortune cookies, you?

hi reisen

chores always suck

Oh wow, you foil my plans and then refuse to even give me a job, you will have to make it up for it somehow...

From my class; I have 3 hours breaktime/vacant here because my schedule kinda suck this semester.
Congrats chief you just summoned the cursed guy.

Hi you two!

Is it usually your job then?

Do you make these everyday?

*Did something bad happened?*

*Hi Raisins Huge Dong!*

Mmh, the ones i find interesting joined, hi everybody.

>be me
>Live in Canada
>18, Shit grades and didn't graduate high school. Have to go back after summer.
>In all university-level courses(AP)
>Schools guidance tries to force me into to normal level classes because they think i'm retarded
>Actually just depressed, and would rather lay around all day then study...
>This is the last year i can attend highschool, I'm missing 3 Math credits and i want to attend university after highschool.
>My life is going into the shitter.
>Advice pls.

hey manhattan summoned him last thread he just followed us

usually me or reimu links it

'sup

What would you suggest?

Hai. How are you?
Hai. How are you?
Why

That is such an adorable image.

They kinda do..I blew them off all weekend and now I have to pay the piper.

Evening, Reimu!

No, just chores being chores. which I am still in the middle of..

Hello thread!

How much have I missed?

trips get

Can read read my tarot? Also feets~ ^-^

rip

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

How rude.

Tell someone in authority that you're depressed! Seek help for it! I'm sure they'll accomodate you.

*It's always like that in the beginning, hopefully it will settle down in a while, enjoy your extra time while you can because they'll go fast as an aircraft to compensate for all the time lost.*

Well, if i'm honest on this one, you can't really go to uni if you don't do the effort, trust me, i know how depression feels like, i have it myself afterall, but i atleast do enough to pass, my grades are awful too, but i can pass with those. What do you think you could be so depressed about, user?

Well, last time i slept in some old futon, but i have the shrine maiden room is more comfy

well uh that was unexpected. do I still get a tarot reading?

whoops ^.^" didn't see that one.
also, if I get dubs...
maybe a fortune strictly on the new girl I met, not my romantic life in in general

*I don't know, i always found it cute to call Reisen that way, sorry if it bothered you.*

*Maybe i shouldn't bother you that much then....*

pretty good, you?

well shit, faster you get them done the faster you can join on on the shitposting then

not much, just a few tarot readings and curses

Nice try! You gotta GET.

Oh, that's it? You just wanna sleep in the comfy bed?

What? How come? You know i love you senpai!

Sure. Do you have a question or do you just want a general one?

>Prepare yourself for College lad everyone there is taking their courses seriously and they don't bother you and that depression you took now.
I know depressions sucks but don't take that depression too seriously.

Pls grant me dubs.
What is the secret of fatherhood?

I don't really know why i am so depressed... My only guess could be that I haven't accomplished any of my personal goals for years now.

Why those specific days?

I wanna sleep with YOU in a comfy beeds, my recent dubs grant me that luck.

Will this survive?

Archive redirection is the greatest feature of 4chanx

I downloaded Kyousogiga, it seems like fun.
Anyone seen it? I haven't heard too much of it.

What kinds of goals do you have?

How's that supposed to make the people who aren't interesting to you feel?

Check'em

>Implying depression can't destroy the fragile ones.
You know what you could do? Ho to a psychologist and get that diagnosed, then show your papers at the office ao they go easier on you or even let you do tests again.

I don't have the balls to tell anyone i'm depressed...
I'm also always the class clown and the funny guy, I don't know how they would take it or if they would even take me seriously...

bullshitting the world into thinking you know it all, while still keeping your ears open for advice.
you'll get advice, like it or not. learn the good from the bad, and put up a show. that's what fathers do, in short. then all you have to do is listen to the kid. kid problems are easier than adult ones, you'll get it.

TAROT PLZ

I'm not really sure what you mean by that, asking me about chores isn't bothering me.

Indeed..I just need to wait for the washer/dryer now so I do have some time inbetween.

You and me, both. I've been stagnating in my personal goals and it's painful thinking about it.

Lately I've been trying to attack it by working on it 15 minutes at a random time. 15 minutes is not very much of a commitment, but everytime I've done it so far (3 times..within the last 2 weeks), I've been sticking with it a little longer than 15.

Mayyybe you could try something like that?

*You can't afford to let depression crush you in such an important year of your life, fight back, first you need to truly understand what is causing your depression in order to defeat it, you have to focus on it and act like it was your wirst enemy, for example: If you lack friends join a club and search for them, but be careful as you have still to put enough efforts to pass, you don't have to get A++, just the minimum required to pass, this is how you deal with depression, the more you let it oppress you the more it gets stronger.*

post feet

I didn't implying.

3 days a week is manageable and gives me days in between to myself. I just picked those 3 because it's familiar to me.

Hehehe~

Will what survive?

How do you like these dubs?

*But i am taking away your time while you have important things to do.*

Indiferent? I mean, i'm not that much of an impact on peoples life, know what i'm trying to say? Sorry i guess.

I see. That reasoning wasn't as exciting as I had hoped.

Someone like the counselor or a teacher would have to take you seriously, it's part of their job. You've gotta ask for help if you need it, Anonymous, there's nothing wrong with that. Depression is one thing that's almost impossible to overcome without help!

Anonymous Look

Too soon for a third date?