She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

get dubs and get the fuck out

turn 360 and walk away.

Pull out my harpoon and kill it. Sell the fat to Eskimos for lanterns. By harpoon I don't mean my dick.

what's she doing in my bathroom

Vomit

Asian? Ew.

Whip muh dick out
>obviously

This

HOW STUPID ARE YOU KID? THAT CLEARLY MAKES YOU GO INTHE SAME DIRECTION WTF? fucking new fagot

th-th-thanks..

act flattered, and gracefully decline

cover her head to toe in coconut oil then proceed to hump every inch of her.

Rail her in every single hole then go have lunch.

>attempting to look like a newfag yourself
>trying this hard

does she have money? I mean I've done worst things for the right amount

I wouldnt allow the posibility of a lady like that flirting me

Get nervous and find a excuse to get out of there because I am a loser and a coward.

You have a great imagination if you think they are even remotely similar.

Ram it right in her belly button.

She would give awesome cuddles

Uh, sorry ma'am. I'm actually gay.

>story time
care to share?

Flirt back becaue that's the only action I have got in the last years when you don't count immigrants wanting to marry me to stay here.

no they are not but i have a thing for fat girls and asians so its kinda my like best of both worlds.
best cuddles in whole world those giant tits would make amazing pillows.

Kill her and roast her next sunday to everyones appreciation. That fat makes the meat sooooo fucking tender.

I like you! You would like my wife... cuddly Japanese girl, though not as cuddly as picture girl. Damn awesome cuddles though.

no shite Sup Forumsro, asian fatty? Total loser in the gene pool.

Well then, you'd make a great wingman. Goose would be proud.

you tried too hard

Nice Top Gun reference Ice Man...kek.

Thanks!

cringe

Second this.

I want to ram my cock into her deep, soft belly-button. I want to feel my penis immersed in her gut-fat, like her belly is giving me a blowjob.

you brown?

:o how so?

Fuck the Fatty! Pump her full of cum and make sure I don't give her any way to contact me after I've abused that fat pussy and left her dripping with cum

Ok long story short
>be me, 21 college
>shared some classes with this BBW 40 something woman, she left school 20 years ago but now she wanted her degree
>also she somehow married a rich guy so I assume she was hot before but turned into landwhale mode
>She was very similar to OP's pic, but caucasic, not asian
>you know the typical blond landwhale.... well not that obese, since she can still walk, but really fat
>I didn't have a job or money, she started flirting with me and I started flirting with her
>easy at first, just telling her some stuff like "hey you look pretty with that haircut" innocent, not obvious stuff like that
>ask her out and she replied that she was married... laugh and said "Oh well, then we can go out as a friends, for a coffee or something"
>she accepted, I told her that she had pretty eyes (they weren't, she had green eyes but I didn't like them, they were snot green)
>things were good, asked her again, took her to the movies, she insisted on paying (FUCK YEAH)
>after the movie I mad my move, I smiled and said "You have the most beautiful eyes I ever saw"... she blushed, thanked me and I went closer to her to kiss her
>I was close to her, she closed her eyes I could feel the rolls of fat around her body pressing agaisnt me, her pale red lips getting closer to my mouth
>and I turned away... "you know I want to kiss you, but you're married and this is not right. Sorry if I offend you for doing this"
>btw that's how you make a married woman to crave your cock. since she can't have you
>she said it was ok

long story short a week later I was using her Audi, she gave me cash since I was poor and I was taking her two or three times a week to fuck her in a cheap motel. Also at sex it was kinda boring since it's logistically difficult to fuck around all that fat