Reminder that behind every shitposting leaf is a poor soul crying out for help

Reminder that behind every shitposting leaf is a poor soul crying out for help.

YOU CANNOT CONCIEVE TO CREATE THIS SHIT UP
CANADA IS LITTERALY WORSE THAN SWEDEN

Hahah, our neighbours to the north are pathetic.

>Canadians' only hobbies are eating mac and cheese and whining about America
how sad

The fact that you can be a foreigner and get to position of Power is actually astonishing.

You all shit talk about Canada being weak but it is quite opposite. They are just ahed of our times with backwards mindset. Most of the World is just hasn't evolved from being closeminded crowd. Canada is moving in right direction.
I wish them good luck on it's way.

>be canadian
>stare in amazement and disbelief as their women are fucked by americans
>cry under the bed
Same thing happens here with uruguayans women, they love argie cock

>you can be a foreigner and get to position of Power is actually astonishing.
It's not about him being a foreigner. It's the type of foreigner.

Leafs nowhere to be found? No clever quips?

no since everything they do is because of affirmative action. They don't care about competence all they want is to show their tolerance.

oh no an influx of somali gfs how horrible

Are there any europeans or asians in a position of power in Canada?

If not, you can figure out why

Yes when foreigners like Stalin and the Tsar ruled Russia it was great

Those girls seem uncomfortable

>filthy african muslims
>good

kek

>give the keys to the city gates to the enemy

It's ogre.

Napoleon was great for France

I
N
V
A
D
E
C A N A D A

The problem isnt that he is a foreigner. The problem is he is a muslim immigrant from a 3rd world shithole who is the fucking minister of immigration

You know you Americans should be the last ones to be talking shit right? You just had a literal Kenyan in the white house for eight years.

We're going to have a groid flood.

It's not a competition.

wrong

Somalians are the most inbred niggers ever. They are ugly as fuck and every time I see a nigger I can instantly tell whether they're Somalians or not. They all have the same fucking face.

>They all have the same fucking face.
Holy shit. They do.
It's not even that they have a similar look like you'd expect from an ethnicity - it's that they literally all have the same face.

He looks very Caucasian.

can we just nuke each other

nuclaer hellfire pls

There's literally no job or position in the government that requires you to be born here. This isn't new. Our two previous Governors General were women immigrants, and that's basically the highest ranking position outside of being Queen.

Look at me
I am Canada's minister of immigration now

kek

Obama deported more people than any other president in history. He also wasn't an immigrant.

Just adolescent awkwardness.

Though the touching thigh of the boys make me think they're just using the girls as beards.

jej

actually basically none of these memes effect my day to day life at all. that bring said our current prime minister is an embarassment

BASED WEEDMAN

Thank g-d we're electing a more diverse base across all positions of power. This is what we should be doing. Not making sure we we get rid of fires before entire cities burn down.

God that's embarrassing

Why does this trigger you?
No matter what a non-white does you'll chalk it up to AA just to autistic ally make yourself feel good?

He immigrated to Canada as a refugee, worked his way up to a good education as a lawyer, contributed to the community that he made his new home after he finished education a fuck ton, Helped take part in a fuck ton of things to help out Canadian and Somali's has a background as a lawyer in Criminal Law, Immigration and Refugee Law, and Human Rights Law AND personal experience being an immigrant. Yet this somehow triggers people here.

What more does he have to do?

Lots.

fort mcmeme was already burned down by the time anyone offered help and the forest was due to be burned down anyways so it would have been counter intuitave

He has helped niggers get gibs (as far as social housing including regent park goes) and is going to help them get inside Canada to get more gibs.

I'm planning to bail out of the sinking ship. I'll let others pay mudslimes to pray and breed like rabbits.

i feel exactly the same way

this is stupid and i hate trudeau but at the end of the day i really don't care. it won't affect me at all.

underrated post

>1993
did he just get done shooting down a blackhawk?

You're right senpai, inbred version of Ethiopians.

Every once in a while they r qts though, see David Bowie's widow.

>t. Ethiopian with them same Niggerface

im not a raisin head lol but i think they have qts

Even normies hate him now though, look at CBC comment sections which were the most cancerous libtarted place on the internet when Harper was PM, they all hate him. Maxime Bernier or maybe even Kellie Leitch at this rate will win easily in 2019.

Everything the Trudeau government does is SJW virtue signaling bullshit.

This really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Ministers don't do fuck all it's just a title. This doesn't mean we are "cucked" because this doesn't change anything, all this means our government acts like a fucking university student union and gives people jobs based on dumb shit like OH WOW HE IS AN IMMIGRANT LET'S MAKE HIM MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION LOL

we're all too busy crying to come up with anything clever

i don't give a shit

we are the new land of opportunity and freedom, not america

i agree with pretty much everything you said. except for the meaning nothing in grand scheme of things. these "ministers" waste OUR money to look good for a photo op on the world stage. they will burn millions of our dollars so they can act like their shit don't stink.

example: taking in the syrian refugees last year. justin said he had a plan to take in a ludicrous amount within 2 months. they only got half, spent more money than they said they would, kicked military personal out of the bases to house refugees, and on top of that...these syrians have not found any JOBS and are not contributing to OUR economy. then the gov't started giving shit to landlords who refused to give free apartments to refugees.

now i'm NOT anti-immigration, i think it's a good thing, and this COULD have been a good thing IF there was a plan in place instead of justin jumping the gun and making stupid promises just to look good. if he had spent time to think of a proper plan things would have worked out better.

>canadians pronounce bag as "bayg"

no we dont

Estonia is really diverse now