How long before Trump caves and apologizes?

How long before Trump caves and apologizes?

>He'll never apologize! Trump is not a slut to the media and the polls!

Wanna bet?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll probably give some half-assed concession that doesn't really constitute an apology like all conservatives do.

Don't lump him in with real Republicans, please.

He's an embarrassment, but he's an embarrassment all on his own. Things he does or says should not reflect on the GOP.

Im not republican but pretty much this.

>The Don isn't a real Republican

You sire, are and idiot.

Haha, that's cute! You guys are pretending like he doesn't represent everything you've cultivated for the last 40-50 years. Delusion is a characteristic of GOP adherents.

Damn hillshills out in force tonight.

Gary Johnson 2016

He doesn't.

In pursuit of ratings and polls, the GOP lost sight of the values it was founded upon. That does not mean it never had values or does not still have values.

Trump timed the rise of his campaign perfectly, and was at peak form in the weeks leading up to the primaries. If they were held again today, he wouldn't stand a chance, and an actual Republican nominee would wipe the floor with Hillary.

He's doing a fine job fucking this election for the GOP, and if he thinks fucking up what should have been a sure thing won't make him dead to the red states, he's going to get a harsh wakeup call.

Racist? Check
Misogynist? Check
Bigot? Check
Rich Old White Man? Check
Tax breaks for the rich will help the middle class? Check

Sounds pretty Republican/Conservative to me.

Well he never apologized to John McCain for calling him a shitty soldier for becoming a POW sooo....

/thread
like it or not he is a real republican hes the god damn nominee... this is the face of real republicans now. definitely a huge shit on Reagans face

Fuck off, you don't know anything about the GOP, and if you can't tell the difference between Trump and a respectable Republican, you're an idiot.

>he's not Republican
>most republicans voted for him

That Khan guy has ties to saudi arabia and isis.
He's a closet terrorist just like that clock bomber kid.

Yeah like the GOP hasn't created this monster over the last dozen years. I'm actually really happy that Trump burned your party to the ground, and is now pissing on the ashes.

mad cause true...

>Mad because someone took his parties policies to the next logical step.

If you don't like where your party is at then it may be time to look for a new party. He's the Republican Presidential nominee for fucks sake.

Go away, troll. Grown ups are talking

gotta love when all the republicans get angry when the media says that trump is an asshole. Hint: He always has been republicans don't give a shit about values

Globalism is the worst cancer of all.
SJWs 3rd wave feminists and BLM are all close behind.

Trump is the cure to all of them.

Apologize to whom?

It really sounds like you're talking to yourself op. I'd get that checked out.

khan but google seriously

I never bet on the moral worth of narcissists.

Apologize for what?

>Professional Reviews say it's shit (4%)
>Republicans who love made-up stories love it! (79%)

He's not going to apologize. His platform is all about being unapologetic. Look at what he said to McCain... If he does apologize that means he lost somehow. The guy is all about winning.

Stop posting.

Read the news

You're delusional. In what way is Trump not representative of the GOP?

I'll only accept real values actively and routinely upheld by conservatives that can be demonstrated through policy and/or statements. Idealistic bullshit need not apply.

what exactly should he apologize for?
to whom?

I heard he emailed his apology to Hillary. Ask her about it.

Media manipulation is useless in the face of populism. Can't stop a freight train no matter how much bullshit you pile on the track.

He will never apologize. And what should he apologize for? Someone was talking shit to him, so he talked it back. He's a fucking man. Don't get him confused with those faggots on the left.

He never fully will and Hillary never will fully admit she did anything wrong either. That is the state of American politics. The Dems learned it first by just repeating talking points over and over until people believed them. Trump caught on before any of the other Repubs and that is why he is their nominee

Thanks for correcting the record, hill shills. Khan has ties to ISIS and Hillary's money laundering scheme, keep posting desperately on Sup Forums though. Its hillarious

This is where I get my news, asshole

I don't understand. Why does he need to apologize?

He should apologize to Khan family for attacking the wife when she didn't even say a goddamn thing.

This! Although it started about 20 years ago

>it's all a conspiracy!

seems legit

Yeah libtard, you're not one of us.

Do I think that Servicemen who'd died are heros? Yes. Unless they're liberals.

When Pence's crowd today boo'ed that soldier's mother - they boo'ed her for being a LIBERAL. NOT for being a soldier's MOTHER.

Trump owes no apology. He has never apologized, and is not a victim of your PC regime.

The wife didn't talk at all and Trump implied that her religion wouldn't permit her to do so.

Looks like he's burning the GOP and the DMC in the same fire. I fucking love it!

Trump will never apologize. Apologizing will ruin his strongman act.

Hillary already apologized for being irresponsible for her email use. But that's not good enough. You just want to ride the Benghazi train till election day

I haven't even seen/listened to the speech by those two muslims but I am almost sure they said a bunch of bullshit about him being unfit for president etc....

so he fires back. do you understand how politics work kid?

Trump will just double-down forever. He's easily manipulated, but what do you expect of vapid reality-stars?

>Russia is going nowhere

>How long before Trump caves and apologizes?

For what?

He won't. This whole thing is an extended ego trip. He will lose, and the world will find out he is broke.

>Hur due how do you know
>My cousin is an IRS employee who saw his tax return, the fucker is broke

So, you must've missed the news where a correction was made. He has no ties to ISIS. Saudis perhaps but who the fuck cares? Their son killed for our side.

Exactly. It will always be there no matter how much you want it to disappear. Gonna have to deal with it.

kek who manipulates him?
who manipulates you?
>inb4 I am a free thinker

you are a retard

Trump is right though, their religion has a bunch of anti-woman shit in their holy text.

no maor sandniggers and were going to build a hur dur wall

>Implied
No, he pretty much said that was the reason. Because he's a fucking idiot.

Kahn? WTF does Star Trek have to do with Trump? Was he in the new one or something?

Beginning of the end for Trump. I'm calling it right now. His house is made of cards & it's all coming down at once.

Trips don't lie

Trump's ahead in literally every poll.

He's going to win. It's a done deal. And I'd advise liberals to start reviewing his policies, and educating yourself on the new face of America.

>apologize
for what?

Read the news before you post. The wife didn't say a word. Trump initially attacked the wife.

...the polls you make up in your head don't count, chucklefuckle.

couldn't be farther from trips. close your browser and never visit Sup Forums again you faggot

Wanna know how Trump will win?

............................... China.

This, seconded.
Liberals have no idea how they basically boosted Trump this far.

So does the Bible. What's your point?

No one (including the swing voters) is drinking the MSM kool-aid anymore. this khan shit isn't even going to register as a blip in the voting numbers.

rly guiz

How much is the Clinton campaign paying to shitpost on Sup Forums? Seriously?

>Professional Reviews
>New Ghostbusters.
>73%, Confirmed Fresh!

When I read that, I heard Khan's voice reading it in my head.

trump is the face of christian conservatism

Too late. Trump's kids and campaign manager in panic mode. Warren Buffett came out and shit on the Donald. Veteran's groups pulling away from Trump support because "he can't shut up".

It's over. Hillary has won.

No, it was implied. Try to find video evidence of him. He never directly said that

Trump constantly takes obvious bait. He's just too flaky. A proper celebrity reality-tv candidate, really.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Let me Google literally every result proving you wrong on the first three pages for you, fuckwit.

>Read the news before you post.
I understand the situation... the DNC got a couple of token muslims (who possibly have saudi connections with clinton) to pander to DNC and cucks like yourself

the husband probably** (i didn't listen to the speech) said a bunch of stupid shit about how walls are bad and muslims aren't all bad and trump is a dummy and unfit to be president.. am I wrong?

then Trump kicked back at the couple...
this is called politics kiddo. why don't you quit your fucking crying? i don't care the woman didn't say anything.. maybe she was scared of her husband? or the clintons? or the dnc? or of voicing her opinion publicly?

who the fuck knows.. or cares
not this guy

Post it, from the new testament.

He won't. His fragile, manbaby ego won't allow him to conceive of a scenario where he is wrong.
His entire worldview hinges on him believing whatever ignorant, know-nothing kneejerk opinion he has is absolute fact.

lol it's not even a story on Fox News.

the only media that's pushing the (contrived) story is msnbc and cnn...

so yeah.

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, and Freedom of Religion are things the Dems hold up as though they invented them, but they began as pillars of the GOP.

Trump being so blatantly anti-Muslim may fall under the umbrella of being conservative, but it is NOT representative of what the GOP is about. Him complaining about being "attacked" by Khan is also very small of him, and borders on censorship. Trump is great at exercising his own right to free speech, and that's about the most Republican thing about him; his willingness to say things even if they aren't popular. The problem is he's gotten it into his head that anything unpopular that he says is therefore something the GOP should support him for saying, which is fucking nonsense.

not really, you are kind of an idiot really

Trump is the face of a lunatic butt clown

That's a shock.
Mostly because FoxNews is anything but.

There is nothing to apologize for

deal with it

No, he doesn't. And you are not helping yourself by trying to discredit him instead of just apologising for insulting him.

umm.. realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

hate to break it to you

That's what they said after Trump said McCain isn't a war hero.

behind*

Let's hope so! That guy is truly a pile of shit. Wealth means nothing when you're as large an asshole as he is.

>Hurrr durr you better choose one side or there other because life is all fucking black and white and no grey.

Get your divide and conquered ass the fuck up out of here you literal piece of human cancer. Like seriously, you are malignant fucking tumor on the cesspool we call society. The world would literally be better off if everyone that thought like you dropped dead this exact second.

Anything about biased source and I'll just ignore you for being unable to have a mature argument.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/

>real clear politics
>huffington post poll
>msnbc poll
>cnn poll
>abc poll

yeah, those aren't credible. fucking libcuck shill.

So is this really what Trump faggots tell themselves? That no one opposes their idiot worldview, people are just "paid" to pretend to disagree with them?

What fragile little babies can't handle opposing opinions existing?

The difference is that "respectable republicans" pretend not to be racist.

He'll never apologize. Retards don't know they're retarded.

He isn't. But you don't say that about one of the keystone GOP senators who can fuck your shit up among veterans and conservatives over the age of 20.