Pics you shouldn't share

Pics you shouldn't share

Her asshole is sooooo tight

She fucks anyone who shows her attention...typical nigger

perky

My bb

Can you give me a name ? Nice Lil set on her, joy?

moar?

Quite nice they are. Not too perky.

Need moar of her

sometimes bras can be deceiving, but these bras dont seem to be too padded

Diff view

does she complain about her back hurting much?

Got this from other user

And this

And this but that's all

If someone can give me the Twitter and nude of a girl I can get more pictures for you. kik "ashday60" if interested

more/?

sweet. sweet ass love face or tits

except you, typical loser

Is that black mark a scratch in the mirror?

Married girl I still fuck. I met her when I was 15 and she was 13. Fucked her till end of high school. Then went off to college. Came back and met up with her thru face book a few years ago and got right back to it. I'm fully aware she's not much to look at but she makes up for it. She has never told me no. Ever. I've have done horrible things to her and she's not only never said no but genuinely enjoys making me happy. If she wasn't married I'd wife her even knowing what she is. Especially knowing what she is. She's that rare type of girl who can debase herself totally but not hate herself. She doesn't have mood swings or any crazy behavior she's just a true slut at heart and I love it

its in the mirror

weirdest thing you've done to her?

Here lads

Whats her name start with

Mods

beautiful

Is the mirror accessible from the other side of the wall? It appears to be a scratch on the reflective material, which means you can see right through it. If you have access and you can't see through it I can tell you how to fix that so you can

all these shitty blurry pics

And another. Nice and tight midget for y'all

op here chick is 22. try again moral fag

is she really a midget?

>boner intensifies

lol nah its some girl who cheated on her fiance with me

Go on! I love both sisters...

I'd say so.

lets see more of her

Moar

her body is fucking amazing!

how tall is she?

haha, they are great

:D

Below Breast hieght on a average teenager.

post the rest of this!

more op?

I'm a fan and collector of her any chance we can share pics in another thread or post ones I don't already have in this one?

Nice college dorm. Face? Nude w/face?

damn. i love short chicks. keep posting.

Got one here

Damn, that's real nice. Keep going.

And another

that's sexy. any more?

GG

as a teen I was still testing her limits cuz at the time I foolishly thought she had them. So one Saturday of drinking at friends house I get the idea to try and have her give me a blumpkin. When I demanded one I fully expected this to be the straw that would break the camels back. Her response was to raise and eyebrow, smile and ask me if I was serious. I said yea. She called me a weirdo and said "but ok". So we go into the bathroom and I sit on the throne and she gets to it. She's real good at giving head but I'm so drunk/nervous she's just sucking a floppy.i also couldn't shit cuz I was 15 and this was a girl in here with me and I did not think this through. She broke the tension by asking me if I was gonna shit or get off the pot. I laughed and started to get hard after that. So my dick was fully hard and she's hit her stride sucking and pumping beautifully. I still can't shit but I manage to get some farts out. Still I thought they were gross and I was farther away than she was. She never stopped paused or in anyway really aknowledged it except to giggle at the first few. I came in her mouth she swallowed we went to a room and passed out. I'd love to say it was an earth shattering orgasm but it was average I think I was to nervous to really enjoy it and I never tried again. But from that poin on I knew I could get her to do anything. Definitely not our sexiest story but you didn't ask for that you asked for weird

She's pretty. Keep posting.

Of course

whats her name

Wow, that's nice. Keep going.

keep going!

My fuck slut