I haven't eaten anything in 5 days. I'm pretty delirious. Any suggestions?

I haven't eaten anything in 5 days. I'm pretty delirious. Any suggestions?

EAT

Eat a dick!

Vomit. I always feel better after a quick spew.

lol keep going

probably eat something

>Who is she?

What drugs are you on?

>op
I'm not on any drugs, I usually eat hash oil but I haven't been able to afford any weed in a while. I started having nightmares and I can't sleep, and now that I can't sleep I can't eat. I'm probably not going to make it.

this, if you're too dumb to eat then you kinda deserve to fucking die of starvation

>steal
>foodbank
>soup kitchen
>take a few dollars and survive on rice and beans or other cheap protein
>get your fucking priorities straight so that your internet connection isnt more important to you than avoiding starvation

Lots of people have fasted much longer than 5 days.
Are you choosing to not eat?
Smoke some weed, that'll control any nasea you have then you'll get the munchies and have something to eat, but don't eat a lot right away, your stomach has shrunk, ease into it.
My best advice.

Nigger, just buy some fucking ramen

this
or just find a dumpster outside a shop and go looking through it, eat some leftovers

whatever mang

harry potter

It's good advice. Yes I'm choosing not to eat. I don't really have any desire to and weed won't help since a) I don't have any and b) I had lung cancer and the surgery is still pretty fresh. I was told not to lift anything heavier than a cup of coffee for 6 months.

>op
>sorry **

you're off in the head.

>op
Correct. I also have food allergies from exposure to black mold. My genome is corrupted, or so I'm told.

Chewing gum and situps. Gone without food for 2 weeks once (to learn self control).. must have chewed gum for 40$ worth

lurk more

>op
I was living in this jewish-owned slum and there was a massive black mold infestation. I wasn't able to afford the testing kit to sue the suit off of that kyke bastard and the super got in and removed all the evidence before I could get back. Lo and behold I get a tumor the size of my fist and now I'm allergic to corn, wheat, soy, peanuts, walnuts, and about 15 other things.

good luck op
you're still a faggot but force yourself. drink milk or something.

sounds like you're developing psychosis, i'd get help

Go out and buy some meat, then. Just eat some beef jerky or something.

And sorry to hear about the tumor thing, that must suck.

Yea, please kill yourself. Fucking faggots always come on Sup Forums to look for attention. PLease just kill yourself you fucking loser.

If he fucked you up so much just go kill him.

>op
Thanks. These are all good suggestions. Alright, I'm abandoning this so you can all resume shit-posting and lurking or whatever it is you like to do.

It's called kys you newfaging pleb

Dam sorry to hear that user
your clearly still drinking fluids because your still alive, correct, are you alive?

If you are drinking water then follow it up with a bit of food, don't eat anything like bread or grain, you'll feel bloated.
If you want to feel better you have to force yourself to eat.
I suggest starting off with something that's very light and very nutritious like raspberrys or blueberries. You must like raspberrys? If you don't like raspberrys your a real asshole.

Either way, ease into it.

newfags always call others newfags and plebs.

I was going to donate $1,000.00 to you but I am Jewish and you hate me so why bother.

I'm a fresh little gorgon!

Midrated chk

Don't break fast with milk! You will get heavy stomach cramps or a collapse.

lolol jews don't donate, they anticipate

cigarettes. They helped me when I was starving.

cyanide ;)

dude had lung cancercan't exactly smoke