Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks
vocaroo.com/i/s1PFc1nObkCj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was making this thread part of your plan?

Of courshe

Well congratulations! You made yourself a shitty banepost. What's the next step of your master plan?

Crash this thread.

Crashing this thread

Crashing this thread

WITH NO REPLYERS

>2 seconds
hivemind

He's a time traveller

Have we started the fire?

Yes. The fire rises!

That image is flipped. Littlefinger wears his watch on his other wrist.

>CIA, try to remember the basics of CQC

>Banebdjedet
>Has 4 rams on its head
>Female ram is a ewe
>4 ewes

Rosemary in all fields

Based Terry Pratchet predicting memes 20 years before they happen.

Did it happen again?

baneposting died years ago you fucking retards
it was never funny too

>still posting this old and busted meme

KILL

YOUR

SELF

Then show me its body

Someone get these hotheads outta here

This is a nice thread.

For you.

para ti

uh

Crashing this plane
with these digits!!

olvidó pic

That's a great meme

Nice try, friend, but this is how it's done...

CHECK EM

A lot of loyalty for a hired goy.

>low energy thread

No dubs for you.

for you

The fire rises.

At least he didn't get quads like me

why didn't CIA just rape Bane?

The flight plan I just filed with the Aegean Sea lists Smee, Maimen, Dr Pavulheer, Button Lee, Juan Oveau, Ferst von Teautoch, Ghets Stu'stei, Ohn Mai, Aiere Kraft, Hu Pei, Jue Tougrabb, Dr Pavel

Why did CIA list so many people when there were only like 10 of them on the plane? Does that mean some of Bane's hired guns were also not loyal to him and work for CIA?

>The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyu
What did he means by this?

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN
HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks

DAYNE?

Nice dubs

thats a small bulge

this is some top-tier autism is it kino though

For you.

It would be extremely pleasurable

I'm a circumcised guy

>trying to revive a dead meme

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS BECAUSE OF THIS MODS WHERE ARE YOU NOW FUCKING HOTHEADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There has been a Banepost at least once every 20 minutes nonstop for close to 5 years. I don't see how Baneposting is dead.

cry more

Mods are fucking retarded for banning this shit. It gets confined to one thread. Faggots need to fuck off

Keep telling yourself that Baneposting is dead, hotheads

Tell about Baneposting why does it last ?

Underrated post

Speak of the meme and it shall appear

There hasn't been any for the past 3 days and the ones that were posted got under 10 replies so yes Baneposting is DEAD.

Then show me its body

SOMEONE GET THESE HOTHEADS OUT OF HERE

There was a plane crash like 2 days ago and it was headed to (C)airo (I)nterational (A)irport

It was yesterday you dolt

hotheads just never learn, funny guys I tell ya

He's even doing the fucking stance kek

I make at least one bane thread once a day

Fantastic

You bump the thread, i'll call it in.

How deep does the rabbit hole go? I swear it's a case of paraidolia

“He's going to kill you. Not over me. You’re going up against him, so he’ll kill you. Because you’re a joke, in spite of it all. And he’s the most dangerous man who ever walked this Earth.”

>Literally just used the power of meme magic to crash another plane with no survivors

You think shitposting is your ally?

Who is Smee?

>66 passengers
>Darth Bane, execute Order 66

>Dr. Pavel, I'm FBI

What did he mean by this? What was CIA doing working for the FBI? Was he a double-agent?

that get

So I've been thinking, could CIA have survived and still be in the Nolanverse somewhere? There are three main things CIA would have had to overcome in order to not be dead. One, when Bane attacked CIA, he didn't actually kill him. Maybe he just threw him aside after breifly choking him. Either way,this is the easy part. Now we have to deal with the fact that CIA was in a big plane crash. If he survives he would have to had something to cushion the fall. Grass or loose dirt could have helped so now we have CIA alive on the ground, we still have one final problem. He's in the middle of fucking nowhere until the rescue crew arrives. Couuld CIA survive overnight in frigid cold enviorments and no food? We'll never know.

Jesus, dude!

How many survivors?

>whispered in a hoarse whisper
why is pleonastic trash allowed to be published?

WITNESSED

rev up those (You)'s to you

What if there was a parachute on the plane?

Also, the planecrash wasn't in the middle of NOWHERE, by my understanding. It was desolate, but not THAT bad. It could have happened

Holy shit Baneposting is truly eternal

vocaroo.com/i/s1PFc1nObkCj

Baneposting is truly a religious experience. If I ever start losing my faith, something happens that makes me a believer again. Thank you big guy.

also
>Select all images with Airplanes

>those reverse numbers

Can God create a meme as big as baneposting

He was able to survive the environment and later named it the Skarch, which is why he is able to predict who couldn't last a day in it