Why Finland doesn't join NATO?

Why Finland doesn't join NATO?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1741507/planet-closer-to-catastrophic-world-war-iii-than-at-any-time-for-sixty-years-experts-warn-and-it-doesnt-look-good-for-britain-or-america-if-it-does-kick-off/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why doesn't Finland join NATO*

Why doesn't Nato join Finland?*

Finland join NATO doesn't why?

Because it would provoke Russia and start World War III.

NATO boys aren't cute enough to attract Finnish sissy boys

Because they are part of russia

Finland just want to be left alone

That map looks like made by a 12yo shqip gypsy..

rude

>No prob let me join the army so those fags join n we start ww3 real quick

>chinese-russian alliance

cuz' fuck NATO bruh-bruh

we niggaz stand tall

t. finn

Finland doesn't want to. They're cool like that.

Or maybe because Finland and (specially) Sweden are too scary to join the Alliance?

You need a war to stop being a gay nation...

>Finland and (specially) Sweden are too scary

Don't worry bruh. We don't bite (much).

It's from The Sun (British tabloid), they had an article on what could spark WWIII, and to be fair the main sources of conflict they identified were pretty accurate:
>Nato/Russian tensions over the Baltics
>Nato/Russian tensions over Syria
>Chinese/US tensions over the South China Sea

Those are basically the three most likely sources for WWIII at this moment in time.

Source: thesun.co.uk/news/1741507/planet-closer-to-catastrophic-world-war-iii-than-at-any-time-for-sixty-years-experts-warn-and-it-doesnt-look-good-for-britain-or-america-if-it-does-kick-off/

If the conditions were right then it could definitely happen. They both hate America.

Oh, and they already support each other in many ways. When Beijing had their massive military display to commemorate the 70th anniversary of World War II ending (but which they celebrated as "Victory over Japan", just to stick a middle finger up at Japan), Putin was the only major foreign leader in attendance.

And then Xi Jinping returned the favour when Russia had their own massive military parade celebrating the same anniversary.

>north korean south korean alliance

wew

>don't join
>US army is forced to be located where we should be if we were in

Yes, it's simple and cuckUS pays just like always.

>North Korea & Syria on NATO side
???

Oh yeah. No idea why they've done that 2bh.

Kek good point.

Tell me Valtteri, do you Finns fear the prospect of Russian aggression? Or do you think "meh they'll go for the Baltics first so who cares"?

nato is obsolete
t. drumpf

Basically all finns who are against NATO want russian cock deep in their ass

I didn't fucking mate it you cunt

But since you're throwing a fucking fit then here you fucking go

>it's from The Sun

Oh... Now I understand.

You are the only one who believes in that yellow press.

>do you Finns fear the prospect of Russian aggression?

Trust me bro, we'd be in NATO if we did.

drumpf is obsolete
t. nato

You're living in a wrong country.

Weren't your parents from Estonia anyway?

t. cletus Mcduckson

We wouldn't want to upset Russia-senpai

Mate it's one fucking article and I hardly read them at all, I just stumbled upon it online

Tell me that those aren't legitimately the most likely starting points of WWIII, as it is in the world right now?

Sure, it's pretty possible none of them will have anything to do with WWIII, because there will probably be new developments, new sources/locations of tension in the future.

But right now those are the main spark points for global conflict aren't they? You fucking muppet

If Russia came a-knocking, who's gonna defend you?

I guess as this guy (might be you) says - - the US will probably defend you, so is that what most Finns think? They think "meh it's gonna be okay because the US / NATO will have our backs whether we're in it or not"?

>getting this offended from a questioning message on a Taiwanese crab fighting forum

Swedish-Finnish military alliance when?

Keep that assblast coming.

Another cucklet who is afraid.

>us-soviet alliance

t. you pre ww2

>He believes in a map from a newspaper who says that Argentina would invade the Falklands with russian help

Twat.

Even a 8yo kid knows were are the hot places where a possible war can start.

nato is drumpf
t. obsolete

Dumb monkeys

Trump loves Finland

we're set for 4 years, NATO or not

Nato should actually join Finland before we wipe them out for good

Are you sure we want them? Nato is awfully full of brown people these days.

We could tell the brown people that they are getting free shower upgrades installed at their homes?

As I already pointed out, it's not a ridiculous notion:

>he commits the genetic fallacy by dismissing every piece of information just because of the source it comes from

Twat. :^)

And plus this article doesn't rely on factual information, it is just speculation - but the speculation is accurate, given the state of the world.

>It's from The Sun

They really should just stick to promoting tits.

chebs