So... Who has visited ground zero? Any personal connections? Ghost stories?

So... Who has visited ground zero? Any personal connections? Ghost stories?

Closest I ever got was seeing freedom tower in the skyline while in Manhattan
Bump though

they got any pokestops there?

>Ghost stories?

no, you fucking retard. that shit doesn't exist. go to /x/ if you want to talk about made up bullshit.

my dad flew into it in 2001, rip dad

Sorry user. Which flight/tower?

Go eat a dick taco.

/x/ and I live 20 minutes away from there so yea

الخطوط الجوية الأمريكية الرحلة 11 محمد محمد الأمير عوض السيد عطا‎‎ :(

Are these fountains the actual size of the tower footprints? These look small...

My mom died when the plane hit WTC7.

The planes hit 1 & 2. Not 7.

I watched the second one go down from my office with 5 other coworkers. I was the only one on my floor to have a tv in their office.

I also currently work with a coworker who was OOO that day, and worked in the towers. He had to put his company's CRM data back together again afterwards. They paid him $400k to do it, and it took him 14 months.

Hes a total pussy. PTSD, but he was weak minded to begin with im certain of.

Everyone knows what OOO & CRM mean.

Fucking kill yourself underage fag.

Ground zero of what? Plenty of "ground zero" spots all over again the world.

Jesus fucking christ these summerfags are outta control.

No they're smaller than the tower footprints.

The only one that mattered you fuck.

The one in the picture, smart guy

Was that sarcastic? I'm 40, i have no idea what you guys know or dont know. Youths.

I thought so. Looks like a peaceful place now, I suppose. It would feel eerie to stand there, though.

So because it's Americunts, it's the only ground zero? Not the crater you turned Hiroshima into?

Yes, sarcasm

Really? Thats fucking gay.

Look at the picture. What are you, mentally challenged?

You should enjoy it then!

Looks like a shithole. So what's?

I bet you can catch a shitload of gastlies there ;)

Does anyone know if anybody has jumped over the memorial wall into the fountain to commit suicide?

Shit. Well, what about PTO? WFH? These are the important things you must know to be an office drone.

Was there in October 2001- while the remains of the towers were still there.

Lol. Not a clue

That's eerie

I'm a firefighter with FDNY. A number of my friends died trying to evacuate people from the North tower when it fell. Lost a few more in the years after due to cancer and other medical issues that were directly related to the aftermath of the attack. I visit the site at least once a month these days.

Work from home, paid time off, out of office, and customer relationship management.

My coworker who worked there blames his weight (320 lbs) on pain in his feet due to heavy metals in his system. I think hes full of shit. Yeah, we all know he worked there, but he's a complainer, so hes probably just fat because hes fat.

new double socket motherboard?

God I hope that whoever decided to waste that much space in one of the most crowded cities in the US feels like a fucking tard. Goddamn sentimentality will be the end of our entire species.

Fucking retard. It's the >20 year olds that have been pokemon fans since the beginning that are all over it

Agreed. 30,000 people a year die in car wrecks, lets create one giant memorial for every 3,000 of them, every year.

This.

Would it be insensitive to throw a penny in it?

Exactly faggot. Japland got exactly what they asked for. Oh and don't forget Nagasaki, bitch, they got it nice and deep there too.

That's a striking memorial but aren't they worried someone might try to jump over the ledge of the fountains and become an hero? Like if someone was wanted to make a point of getting attention for committing suicide they might go there where they'd have a few hundred people watching.

Sure, just keeping telling yourself that.
>Anyone in their 20s and up playing pokemon go all have the minds of 13 year olds.

We Americans don't listen to other Americans well.

>Majority of 9/11 victims want original towers rebuilt
>We get this

That place is so fucked

Fuckin' A Right!

>a lot of non patriotism in this thread

Black lives matter

to whom?