Post pics of your close friends and anons will tell you how would they degrade / fuck her

Post pics of your close friends and anons will tell you how would they degrade / fuck her.

Would love to lube up my cock and fuck her nice tits.

She is a nerd on the outside. Bet she is a secret cum whore.

Give her an enima, and make her fountain fluid all over herself. Then, fuck her mindlessly in her own filth

Glaze her stupid face like a doughnut

sister got her IG if anyone wants

She is a total whore and loves to tell me her stores! What would you do?

Pick 2. Tell me what you would do to them

Horny super Christian I go to school with.

Nice,, I'd do that too

fuck her just so I can brag about fucking egoraptors wife and to expose that retard for the cuck he is.

be creative please

i would force her to deepthroat until i cum and fill her mouth... If she doesn't do it properly she'd get slapped.

how would like to do her?

Push her on her knees.Put her head against that wall.Shove my cock down her throat and pinch her nose so she cant breathe.Fuck her throat until she passes out and cum on he cute face.

Make her my breeding slave. Cum inside every day and make her beg for it. Then tie her up naked in the confession booth when she's 8 months pregnant for the priest to find.

one more.

who wants to fuck my sister

I would love to tie her up in front of a large mirror and cut her eye lids off so she has to watch. then take a belt sander to her pussy and sand that shit down to the pelvic bone and fuck the bloody mess that is left until i climaxed. then make thousands of light cuts all over her body with a razor and pour gasoline over her naked bleeding body. let the horror set in and then light her up by shooting a roman candle at her.

Are you happy now Frank?

please be nasty

Left one!

Titfuck them both

On the right.

Leafy tier cancer- please jump from the nearest cliff/window.

tit fuck the far right, sucking on the tits from time to time, then hold her tight and kiss her while I fuck her standing until I blow my load in her pussy

gimme ur best.
(use pool area like a stage with all people seeing)

shit on her chest

offer to make her a mother like she always wanted, fuck her hard missionary while her legs wrap
around me tightly and I bury my face in her tits.

Kidnap her. Have her service random homeless dudes for a couple of nights.

continue guys

this one

Legit pretty close friend. Pretty chill, sweet girl. Daughter of a Southern Baptist preacher and kinda follows the "good girl" trope pretty hard though.

I'd sneak into her room while she was getting ready and plant a camera. Once I had a few nudes I'd send her then and say if she didn't want them on Facebook shed meet me by the pool in her bikini and do exactly as I say. When she's down there I'd wait until the pool was full of guys, then I'd untie her top. She'd blush but I'd tell her that if she covers herself if past the pics. I'd then pull down her panties and make her bend over. I'd fuck her there in front of everyone. They'd watch as I pulled out, my cum dripping from her pussy. Then I'd tell the guys "your turn" and push her in

Let's see how dark you can get. Will reply to replies

>Sup Forums
>dying

hahahahahahaha you fucking dumb faggot

Out of curiosity, what type of threads would you like to see?

Would gather her three friends and make them watch, to her surprise and shock.

While she's asking confused questions as her friends look at us in anticipation, I push her into a bed and tear her clothes off while she shrieks in shock and confusion. Then fuck her hard from behind, pulling her hair, while she whines and objects and pleads to her friend to not watch and look away, while they just giggle and enjoy the show.

Her objections eventually deterioate into simple moans as she keeps getting her cunt pounded, and I hold her up by pulling back both her arms. Her friends joke about how good she must be feeling and how slutty she looks. When I'm about to finish, I let her drop on the bed, turn her around on her back, and dump my cum on her face, while her friends laugh and talk about what a slut she now is.

>implying that he hasn't jumped thread already to get more newfags to take his bait.
gj kiddo, just representing how dumb the Sup Forums community is.

fuck her ass an cum on her tits

>that list
So, all threads about sexy shit of whatever kind?

Seriously, faggot?

Throat fuck her and cum all in her hair. Make her come home to her parents like that after prom.

>haha i trol u

nice try samefag

got some nudes to

Luck her while she's out tanning so everyone can see

>ooh i got called out for being a newfag now i'm mad

Oh man, the one on the right is all kinds of my type

cuddle with her in bed and smother her with kisses while rubbing my huge hard cock against her stomach until my hot cum starts running down her belly.

dude, she looks just like liz_103, you should check her out on reddit

I'd facefuck her mouth

>not even quoting the post I accused you of samefagging

Wow, fucking seriously? And you're calling anybody else a newfag?

You're fucking top of your class, you retard

Jesus christ those thighs.

>those heights

god damn

whatever, i have nothing to prove here. meanwhile, you should lurk some moar.

thighs lol

grab their hair like handles and fuck their throats

Okay buddy. Sorry if it was too hard for you.

Fuck her

those tits were make for sucking

you're hard for me? i guess you aren't on this thread for the females then.

id have her choke herself on my dick

You really, really had to stretch for that one. Are you getting desperate?

give her a hug while holding her hand and tell her I love her

I'd tongue that cleavage. And unbutton those pants and reach down to rub her clit until she's soaking

...She looks like a cross between Natalie Dormer and someone else I can't quite place my finger on

facefuck her until i cum in her