Based OP, I just to make sure you're doing okay. You know who you are. At least talk to me or something. Please?

Based OP, I just to make sure you're doing okay. You know who you are. At least talk to me or something. Please?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/155802973/1day.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

checked
this is now a get thread

checked

nice satan quints

I hope my repeating numbers will bring Based OP to the thread

check'd

story?

dubs checked

You really are based OP

you fucked up the chain

i just samefagged those

Some one was posting in a thread a long time ago and dropped a link to a website and I've been following it ever since. He ( I think) updates occasionally and posts sometimes. I've gotten really good at recognizing him after so long. Here's the link.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/155802973/1day.html

i said i never wanted to talk to you

OH MY UH-GOD-UH

GODZILLA QUINT-UH

damn, op i-i...

sorry... I guess I just care about someone I don't know. I hope you're doing well though.

y-you too...

i swear ill get

i don't know who's real...........

please engage in intercourse with my signifcant other Based OP

I just read ur page, i dont know you , oh and i see ur strawpoll but i have no idea whats going on

It's not my page, I'm just a devout follower of him.

can you tell me whats going on?

we don't know much. It says pretty much everything we know on the page. He wants the link to redirect one day. We don't know what to, or anything. I have a screenshot of his merry Christmas thread. I've been calling him based op ever since because it's what the image says.

how recognize his posts?
also post the screenshot

it's on my ipad gimme a sec. I just got used to the way he posts. And he drew the Christmas image so I know how he draws as well because he post an image he drew to the website before christmas.

he also has the link slightly opaque in the corners of the images

Here you go

here's the thread he just posted then deleted.

x.vu 1day

all of this creep me out

why?

oo here's another image I saved from the site

Its just creepy

Based OP, where are you?