My girlfriend just broke up with me, cheer me up Sup Forums

My girlfriend just broke up with me, cheer me up Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwfYTSdJ7kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time might be cyclical.

She's probably get dicked real good right now by a real man, while you're crying on Sup Forums, kek.

No, faggot.

Time to dump OP

Now you can play more games and spend more time on Sup Forums

How old is Op

OP right now

More than half of the planet's population is female

Check 'em

youtube.com/watch?v=jwfYTSdJ7kY

I feel ya bro. Maybe this will help:

Right now, she's getting the cock from some guy. Might be that co worker she kept talking about. Or an ex that added her on FB. Or could be some random dude she picked up at Walmart. Or a train of niggers that have bored her pussy out so badly that she could store a bottle of Colt 45 and some fried chicken in that cooch.

Point is, she's getting laid tonight and you're on Sup Forums. Get out, slay a hood rat or two, and man the fuck up.

I just walked fukn hell far at 4:30-5:30am in the morning in the freezing fucking cold (straya) to get out $200 to loan to my supposed good mate so he could buy sum meth. His intention was to share said meth with me. Well.. I gave him the money and he left while I waited in the cold and dark for him to return wiv drugs. I waited an hour and a half but he did not return. I walkes home. He won't answer my messages.. yes.. my mate stole $200 off me. Now I can't pay rent

She prolly get dat juicyaf negrito cok rite now up dat ass mang

she b like fukken 3 guize in the mouth wit dat ass fosho

Provide pic of ex gf?

This.

Also, now that you don't have a girlfriend, use that as an 'excuse' to work on yourself. Better your body, become more healthy, work on your mind and learn new things, become a man of worth.

>Straya
>Freezing cold
Pick one

he smokn all dat meth alone nigga

>youplayedyourself.jpeg

Eh, my ex broke up with me a week in our relationship just because I didn't like Undertale.

You'll find somebody man, just use this time to get a promotion and work out

It is so fukd. :(

hilarious

Yup. Several years ago, the girl I thought I couldn't live without left my ass high and dry. Just a few bucks in my wallet and a handful of belongings. I drove by, hoping that she would be outside, and I could plead with her. Nope, there sitting in her drive was some dude and he was knuckle deep in her pussy.

I drove home, did a little drinking/smoke a little reefer, and decided to get my shit together. Took a little over 6 months. Lost the weight I needed to (like 20 ish pounds), cleaned my act up (quit dead end job and got into something worth more in the long term), grew out a beard, hit the gym and got a pretty damn good body out of it, and started enjoying life.

Ran into about a year or so later and she went on this spill about getting back together. Told her to bad and introduced her to my gf who was way hotter and more down to earth.

think of all that money youre saving while some other dude is fucking her.

Fucking exactly.