Someone posted YouTube link yesterday and I clicked and laughed my shit off. I need help finding it again...

Someone posted YouTube link yesterday and I clicked and laughed my shit off. I need help finding it again. It involves some guy calling a police station and asking if they want to suck on his big cock. Repetitively

browser history? were you logged into youtube at the time? check your account history
post results

Let me check

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Nah I got nothing

If you have an YouTube account you can look back what you have watched in history

No

RIP. anymore information on the vid's content? context etc. was it the police man recording the video or the wanna-be blown man for instance. don't forget /r/

/r/ is for adult requests.
Try

oh rats! you got me good user

This is all I got. Also. Context. All it was was pictures. Like when the guy talked it was bam margeras uncle, Vito, right, and when the police talked it was just a picture of a building

depends where you work. some companies have a strict no swearing policy to give an air of decorum around the workplace... and cause of over-sensitive ass-wipes. then again if it was my company you could watch w/e the fuck you wanted so long as the work got doned

that reminds me of fonejacker. was the mouth of vito badly animated where it was a 2001-esque flash cartoon rendition, IE. cut out the jaw, flap up and down, fill with black? if so definitely fonejacker

It could be a fonejacker video. I only saw it once.

Were you incognito?

No but if it helps I did power down my phone this morning. Maybe that is what made it lose my history. I don't ever go incognito. I just watch vidyas.

If you were logged into YT, you'll still have account history.

It's only showing those three videos. I'm legit trying to find this video not just baiting. Promise. Scouts honor.

good song mate

What about tags? Fragments of the title you remember?

I'm trying to remember. It was only two or three words that didn't correlate at all to the content of the video.

Pretty sure the guy that was calling was just Prerecorded messages cuz he would say the same things over and over.

Sorry m8 ,my jewgle fu is coming up dry. Try

On ya m8 off to try there.