I am going to be an hero tonight Sup Forums Thanks for all of the fun throughout the years...

I am going to be an hero tonight Sup Forums Thanks for all of the fun throughout the years. I am going to miss this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_wmIkdC8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you want to do this user

You can't miss something if you're dead

Have fun with that I guess

Dont give it up man, Keep on fighting

Don't do it user. This too shall pass.

Don't do it user

At least wait until Death Stranding comes out.

I am in massive, unbarring debt and I have no social life.

Please just talk to us, we want you to live

Just keep trying, It will one day pass

You've lived wonderful life don't throw away everything you've done in one night

dude, I'm on your side. don't do it.

user please rethink suicide, it's a permanent soulution for a temporary situation

Soooo... bleach or clorox?

Don't be a dick

Fucking retard.
Dont do it you stupid twat, suicide is not the answer , dont be a pussy

See you tomorrow, user

Do crazy shit before you die and then get killed by some coppers. Fun way to an hero, my friend's cousin Trayvon tried that

Nice dubs

Like this?

Stop the fucking hugboxing, newfags.

OP. Kill yourself, attention whore.

Oven yourself summerfag

Woo Sup Forums is trying to save a life. What no stop newfags. We try to kill ppl here.

Yup

No, you won't.

Thank you. This shit is just fucking pathetic and a attention seeking way of being a faggot.

Don't kill yourself OP, think of all the lolis you have in your closet that you've forgotten about, they'll find them

Love u bby ;)
I leave present for fun time

DUDE !

just move to another country, go to fucking brazil and start again

go homeless and throw away your id card, who the fuck cares

>homeless
>in Brazil
That's basically suicide

if you are going to kill yourself I have a suggestion. take a one way flight out to nevada and drive to area 51. livestream while you smash your car through the front gates and keep driving

OP here.. just... sorry..

still there op?

ok op, have a good one, im off

I don't accept your apology, now fuck off. You hurt my feelings.

Newfag detected

hahahaha!

this isnt the place to find comfort faggot go talk to your family

Ooooh, do this

holy fuck never seen the slow mo of this one jesus his fucking face train wrecked the ground

PREACH IT/B/ROTHA

nobody gives a fuck hurry and stop being an attention whore

You won't be able to miss if your dead

livestream plox?

Remember. If you kill yourself the Jews win.

Stream it

How can you kill yourself in a world that has pokemon go? Did you catch them all or something,WTF?

Send me snuff

Leave timestamp at the place, user. Good luck.

don't user

This is the oldest/overused bait on Sup Forums but OP, if you're going to do it. Livestream it for us please. Give us some joy out of your suffering, I'll even fap to it if you want.

Lemon Nudes Thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_wmIkdC8E

Alright Sup Forums i just saw suicide squad want me to spoil the entire movie for you... no? Well to bad. The trailer of SS keeps showing you that joker is the main villian... well he is not in the movie during the middle of the movie he "supposedly" dies in a helicopter crash when he tried to save harley. "Ohhh but op they can easily kill harley from the chip in her neck" well for some wierd ass reason the chip malfunctions on harley during her 'rescue' (which was a really stupid) the real villan is actually that witch on the left under the flaming burrito. She manages to capture her heart that kept her from being restrained the entire time. On the beginning she ends up setting her brother free which he ends up dying from a fucking bomb out of all things, and the flaming burrito ends up dying with the witches brother "sacrificing himself" when he could of got away. But he isnt the only one to die the first one to actually die would be the one on the right on top of harely for trying to escape. The rest of them live... ohh and dont get me stated with boomerang man, he doesn't do jack shit the entire movie but protect his fuckin pink horse doll. Oh another thing the soldier on the right of niggershot... well he is in love with the woman that is being controled by the well he ends up squeezing the witches heart killing the witch and not the chick, which was another stupid thing from the movie. (They both should of died since she was being controled by the teleporting witch, who did they get rid of her heart well harley tricks her by joing her, while she kneels down for the crazy ass which she gets closer and once she gets close enough she grabs the ninja chicks sword and cuts her chest open , after all that they go back to their cells and get a rewarded... CLIFF HANGER the joker is actually alive and rescues harley..end well not really after the credits batman and the woman make a deal...bat gets classified information from the justice league and bat cleans after the mess

Just do what Trump did and file for bankruptcy.

all you need is a small loan of a million dollars

>dont be a dick

If dubz the reply below has to stick sharpie in pooper with timestamp

Off by one. Better kys

I am going to be an hero tonight because i missed by one Sup Forums Thanks for all of the fun throughout the years. I am going to miss this place.

>ifunny.co

OP, how are you going to do it, and when?

it's a legit reason

Roll to save dis niqqas life

I saw this , my god

How much?

About tree fiddy

wtf /b has become potiticaly correct

He has a small debt of a million dollars , gosh pleb get with the thread.

I'm going to an hero too... my girlfriend commuted suicide today, I was planning on asking her to marry me. Shows me right for trying to love

It's just that guy.

Two birds with one stone

Nah for real, I'm curious. Unless this is Trump time travelling from the past.

Trump

user, if you do it, I won't suck your cock.

FUCKING TRUMP. Every damn time.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT FOR MAN KIND BE A HERO

nah we are politically mixed faggots although repubnigs and democrats are the biggest faglords

lol

please

Bankruptcy doesn't get rid of student loans.

The one debt we can not escape.

welp boys, we lost another one

rip in pepperoni, OP. Hope the invaluable hours you wasted on this website and could have been used to further your education or otherwise work towards eviscerating your crippling debt were worth it

I M NOT A JEW I HATE JEW SO MUCH THAT I COULD USE THEM AS FUEL IM THIS GUY

I actually got a job because of this website, honesty is amazing

you're gonna die eventually anyways faggot stay alive see if anything interesting happens

Livestream it you selfish fuck.

Kek

Don't do it you nigger not worth go hire prostitue

I'm sorry there's no way to escape it Sup Forums is stronger than a black hole I've tried my record is 3 days