Dubs decides. You know the drill fuckers

Dubs decides. You know the drill fuckers.

Tits or gtfo bitch

i want to shit on your tits while singing la cucaracha

Bump

Wanna have a threesome with my mom?

roll

Roll

Don't get me you fucking cunt. You never showed me that pic of your tits. I already texted that convo to you BF between you and that the other guy. Don't test me bitch.

Will you let me suck your tits?

this

And WHERE exactly is my tit pic? Or are you too retarded to comprehend such an easy notion.

winrar

Roll!

also fail

I assume you mean hey. And fuck you.

kek

Hey. I think you are really hot. Where are we gonna to go with this?

You said dubs decides. I rolled dubs.

Checked. But this moves the convo nowhere. Try again.

See how I speak to you? This is the attitude of a real ALPHA MALE. Someone with MIND and WORD power such as me has no problems getting women five times better than you. Chickety check your privilege, girlie. Heh.

You said dubs decide, that was a lie.

And you rolled dubs again. Congrats user

Winrar

rolling

I'M TALKING ABOUT HOW BUSH DID HARAMBE

Sorry, a friend grabbed my phone. Anyway, show me your tits

Sorry, I meant to send that to another bitch. How are you doing?

Rolling!!!!!

YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

You fucking hoe. Don't sit there and play dumb. Now be a good girl and send a pic of your cunt before I text your boyfriend your nudes.

Trump 2k16

Winrar

WINNER

let me do you like spongebob does and put my meat on your grill ;)

I'm going to fuck up your pussy more than Harambes dead carcass.

You know what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb you little whore.

winrar

Winrar!

Send a pic of ur dick

Thanks man. Thanks.

do u no what a pogo stick is?

Rolling

roll for this gold

200% Winrar! Text it

rawl

not a good look, OP likes feminine penises

Rolllllliiiinnggg

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki

She just shit on your entire life, go sucks some dicks faggot.

rolling

ROLLLL

rolling for this

fucking golden
thank you, op

WINRAAAAAAAAAR

ROLL

roll

I'll shove it up your ass, you'll see it's fun ^^

im on some weird shit my uncle gave me.

roland

WINNER WINNER

I'm really horny and I wanted you to ride me like a photo stick

winrar

I like traps. Don't you already think I am weird?;(

Mu'fuckin winrar

Get fucking exposed, OP

respond with this win after copypasta.

roll

At least trannies actually try to look like women you ugly fucking skank, trying to diss me when you ain't fucking piss to me

do u fo realz not no what a pogo stick is? I otta put you in the SMACKDOWN HOTEL for that out ya dingo

Can we have a three-some with your mother? I bet she has a cute penis :)

roll for this

might even be saved yet

roll

I want to fill this empty void inside my heart. A swirling, whirling endless vortex of jagged despair. I want to end this. I want to end it all. And I want you to join me.

reroolll

Do #1 then #2 OP

Reddit?

Going to suicide now ,bye

You are on Sup Forums.org/b lil bitch

i lick buttholes and fuck mouths. which one do you want ?

"Do you have a nice, feminine penis? :)"

Send dick

rolle

No this is user,
Now stop pestering me i have to go and get fucked by my dad

She's taking this remarkably well. All girls I know would have blocked you about 10 minutes ago. She must like you OP.

OP, you got another in line

this

rolling for this

Roll

Hey hey,are you a tree? Cause you sure give be bark.

Roll

Eat my ass with two of your fingers in it and call me daddy.

GET OUT YOU FUCKING LEDDIT FAGGOT NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NORMIES NIGGER PUDDI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROll for the money!

how's about we go back to my place and I'll give you one hek of a stone cold stunner

Winrar

check'd

great followup

GOD DAMNIT WOMAN THIS ISN'T PUSSY ASS NATHAN NOW GO IN TO THE KITCHEN WHERE YOU BELONG AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH