Just got my first tattoo

Just got my first tattoo
r8 and ask me anything

You stupid fag, they did it upside down

Why did you get it upside down?

Because the internet is a cruel mistress

Generic sentence, generic font

Its not even straight lol

congratulations, you now have something on your body for the rest of your life to remind you how much of a retard you are

let me guess, just turned 18 recently?

I did my own today out of boredom, it was stick n poke, I didn't have a design planned, just went with the flow pretty much

I bet that tat wont be new every day
3/10 you get effort points the rest are subtracted for a stupid tat quote

Meaning??

Not upside down. Nice

What a fucking normie. I hope you realize soon that life is pointless and monotonous. The only new thing you will see everyday is a brand new white hair on top of your aging head.
Normies like you make me wanna puke.

Thats just as gay as my gf's,"everything that happens is from now on tattoo".
Thats the dumbest thing you could ever do.

If life is pointless, then why not get tats? Dumbfuck

bc if you're going to continue living your pointless life you might as well do it while not being a faggot about it, like OP

I would never get such a shallow and brainless tattoo.

Aw, that hurts bruh. Sorry you don't like it.

I have tats, I live a great life, its about making the best of life, plus being edgy doesn't make you cool, now fuck off to /r9k/

No reason not to, and there a lot of good reasons to (i.e. commemorating a life changing event, remembering someone who's passed) but getting a quote that you didn't come up with, in a generic font, which could mean anything to anyone is just fucking retarded.
If you want something to be forever, it had better goddamn be an important something.

This.
Now, faggot OP, leave this board. You are dumb and faggot as fuck, a disgusting normie. You dont belong in here, make all of us a favor (you included) and leave Sup Forums, never come back.

>plus being edgy doesn't make you cool
>has tattoos
>thinks he's cool

Oh, if you say so friend...
>I guess I'll take my dick sucking and normal tastes elsewhere, because some sad sack of shit told me to
>"make all of us a favor"... Bro, is English your first language?

I don't think tattoos make me cool, I have them to make me happy, confidence is what makes you cool user.

wow looks like something a teen girl would get. fuckin fruit cup

Maybe he wanted a party favor