Trips decides the replacement for kek and zozzle

Trips decides the replacement for kek and zozzle.

Zoinkers?

Dafunk

Kezzle

Only kek. Fuck zozzle.

Woow

XD

SIEG HEIL!

Your forced meme won't work.

kekkles

kak

florm

wWuuUww

That was a funny and interesting comment/reply :-)

zuz

JuJ

klenk

Kokkle

WE WAZ KANGZ N SHIEEET

Florm was the replacement and it will never be replaced

Trump

zozzle

I found that statement enjoyable :-)

Kill yourself

zoz

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ha ha, that was very funny :-)

What happend to Greg?

frog

kys

this won't work. also, newfag here, the fuck is zozzle?

I laughed.

Cud

Ilovecock

ajuioltmino

leeple

bleem

Ha ha! That was a good comment! LOL :P

Go rot in a hole you piece of shit.
Nothing will push kek from its throne. Stop trying all few months again you rancid swine

XD

ㅋㅋㅋ

pretty sure we already decided on florm

Fnord

Zokkle

Hail Hydra

niggers

Nekkle

top joj m8 check dem tripz

1 off
:^)

Theres nothing wrong with being Jewish

roll

So close

swizzle

its already been decided fegs
The Symbol Formerly Known As Kek

TSFKAK
S
F
K
A
K

tunt

>kek master race.

Fuck off op, nobody cares.

kmvcghb7u

zozzle boy is in full autistic fit that his forced meme was never a thing. Reminds me of that little boy when his mother wants him off the computer.

nigger

so close

SWIZZLE

Waffen
Florm is shit

kekzoz

kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Weeboing

borp

ziz

It's gonna have to be swizzle boys.

KAZOOOWIE

salads

zozzle for znuzzles!!!

refreshe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

zam!

Swizzle god damn it

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zek

amazong

flim-flam-the-zim-zam

Mootzel tov

Hey howdy or heh for short.

Reroll

Blorg

zozkek

zbeb zbeb

Yiff Time

HARAMBE!

yuk yuk yuk

This

rerell

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this

Doozle

dicks out for trips zbeb

HUE

hee

mothefucka

wew lad

roll