Just look at these badass stretch marks

Just look at these badass stretch marks
they're so fucking cool
i wanna feel them

i puked

At least whoever that is is trying to do something about being a disgusting fat fuck

>implying i'm going to let some chipped nail polish chick tell me what the fuck to do
I'd kick her ass before stealing her boyfriend.

The fuck are you lookin at smoothskin?

Shit that might be pregnancy, not from weight loss surgery.

That poor girl...bitches need to learn to moisturize and condition that belly skin while theyre preggo.

kek

i think that was twins or triplets tbh. I remeber the story somewhere. She was also like 5'3" so tiny af.

Apex zozzle

>your body weight isn't under your control, no matter how much some people eat they will only get fat because of genetics and nothing else
>your chance for lung cancer isn't under your control, no matter how much some people smoke they will only get lung cancer because of genetics
Food does not cause fatness; smoking does not cause cancer

Of course food causes fatness. You don't get fat from NOT eating.
Okay, I'll clarify before your autism rears its head: calories are the culprit for weight. They're the main part of the equation to figure out if you're going to gain or lose weight. Drinks that are not water count as food, and most drinks have calories in them and it's so easy to get them in your body.
But the way you're saying it is like food isn't related at all to weight gain.

your dumb user

>missing his point

Just giving me more reason to keep from eating, OP. Thanks.

Damn. mad respect for women. I don't think I could be pregnant under any circumstances.

youre srsly retarded
let me just guess:
youve never heard of the 2 biggest fat burners (aka gene) (the own who actually decides if youre skinny or fat)?
that happens:
1.when you sleep
2. passiv (all day 24/7)

so please learn how to science.
im too lazy to bring it upo more detailed so fuck you

No you wouldn't you fat greasy neckbearded cumdumpster

learn to fucking reading comprehension you asses

people are too mean to fat people for sure. You personally don't have to be fat but whats the point in griefing other people who are fat?

mean :(

whore is still fat

there is something appealing about them. I want to run my fingers over them

top fucking kek

those are stretch marks from pregnancy you retard.

Your whore of a cunt mother should have swallowed.