Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/10865687

/

dafuq

DELETE THIS!

god dammit at least make it straight

I'm not here to shittalk, just curious. What do you guys find attractive about feet? I know you could just say something like, "It's just my fetish." or anything else alone those lines, but if you could describe what exactly is attractive about them, that would be cool. I'm not saying they are ugly, I'm just curious about this.

I've had a foot fetish as long as I can remember, not quite sure why. I particularly like the shape, the coloring of the soles. Don't care much for the tops of them or whatever. I find them attractive just like I find tits or ass attractive.

Aside from what had to say I really enjoy the smell, then again I also have an odor fetish, the taste is rather intoxicating as well.

I perceive feet as a sexual object like an ass or tits. I love the smell, taste, shape, and color. Why I enjoy feet so much is a mystery. Guess that's why it's a fetish.

bump

One of my all time favorites. Wish I had more from her.

Oh god please post moar

I've been into them for a really long time. I became aware of it in elementary school, where I'd pretend to drop pencils just to get under the table and look at girls' feet.

I'm not sure what exactly attracts me to them. The general shape and texture is very attractive though. For example, is perfection imo.

Are you into giving oral? Do you know the rush you get from going down on someone? I get a similar rush from just looking at nice feet. It's a thing that just sort of happens.

I don't think you'll get a consistent answer though. From what I understand, you're just born liking feet. Apparently, it's a slight mis-wiring in the brain.

Starting a god tier sole thread, posts awful soles, bad foot thread already

Have to leave now, Sup Forumsros. Thanks for keeping me occupied through another sucky night.

Thanks for the additions to my folder as well.

Seeya

g'bless

ex gf's big soles

> From what I understand, you're just born liking feet. Apparently, it's a slight mis-wiring in the brain.

Friend in biology mentioned to me a time ago that your brain might miswire what it perceives as genitals, which is why people have foot/hand/body part fetishes they can't particularly explain. Not sure how true this is though