Realize i have tons of asshairs

>Realize i have tons of asshairs
>It's like a bush inside my buttcheeks
>Decide its time to shave it off
>Looking up how to do it so i dont shave my balls off
>Check to see how much i have by reaching down there
>Theres hard solid things all over my butthair
>Realization
>Apparently i havent been wiping correctly and smeared the shit all over my asshair and it hardened over time
>Can't shave asshairs now because of concrete layer of shit on it

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys

Use clippers you disgusting creature

I'm begging you to take a pic

This OP, show us if it's real. Otherwise tactless bait.

Show us that crusty bUTT dust OP

Pic with timestamp

pls respob

Op here

I am not spreading my ass for Sup Forums

I am going to attempt to remove the shit pellets by ripping them out quickly, i will leave the ones that are too deep so my ass doesnt bleed

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

Place your hand on his left shoulder. Softly. You don't want to startle him. Gradually, I want you to lean your face into his. If he questions, tell him to only relax... you got this. Slowly, press your lips against his.

Start kissing him. Increase the intensity and passion as your hand leaves his shoulder and goes under his shirt. Slowly glide your hand over his abdominal muscles and pecs. Reach to his left nipple, and slowly message it with your index finger.

He should begin softly moaning now.

Hold his back and, leaning your body against his, push him back on his bed. Begin kissing more feverishly, passionately. You should notice a bulge in his pants now.

Using your other hand, slowly take off his shirt. Ensure that you return to kissing after the garment is immediately shed. Maintain that passionate rhythm.

With hands trembling, remove his belt. Slide it off the loops, let it slink onto the floor with a subtle thud. Caress his torso and back. Breath more heavily into the kiss. Use your tongue and really explore mouth.

Then, slowly remove his pants and undergarments. His penis, once flaccid, should be fully erect now. Careful to avoid his penis jutting up and hitting you as you remove his pants.

Begin to caress it and masturbate it, much like you'd do to your own dick. Take it in your mouth, and make sure your take your lips cover your teeth, so you avoid any biting. Make sure the tip of the dick pushes against the roof of the mouth and then towards the throat for maximum pleasure.

Bob up and down a few times while stroking his cock with both your hands. But only a few. Don't make him cum now. We're just getting started.

Quickly begin to passionately kiss him while your start removing your own clothing. Lift up his thighs. Using lubricant, lube up his asshole. It should be quivering in excitement now.

Slowly rub your middle and index fingers in and out of his hole, letting the lubricant seep throughout his anus. Continue until you can get into a moderate rhythm of insertion.

Then take your own cock, which should be fully aroused from this sexualized context, and insert the tip of it into the now-slippery asshole. Slowly insert it, inch by inch, until the base of your cock hits his anus.

Pull out halfway, and thrust into him again moderately, and repeat under a steady rhythm. Make sure you grunt and moan whilst doing this; your brother should involuntarily be doing the same.

Kiss him. Kiss him hard as you thrust. Tell him how much you love him, how much he means to you. Suck his face, his neck, his chest, his perky nipples, caress his arms, back, torso, oh god, anywhere and everywhere. Pull back his hair, speed up your thrusts. Let the balls smacking into his ass fill up the silence of the room, let your voices drift in sync to your passionate love-making.

Hold him tightly, moan loudly, tell him how sexy he is while you bang on his prostate. Use either hand to jack him off. Match the rhythm of your fucking and masturbation. Eventually, you'll feel a hotness in your groin. It'll soon consume you, overtaking your consciousness, your soul. Let yourself go.

Cum. Cum hard. Let the semen shoot straight from your dick into his anus. Let the pleasure of the orgasm speak to you and hit you in waves. Your fucking and masturbating should also consume your younger sibling in pleasure, and he too should begin to jizz. Let it fly over his chest and land on his neck, face, abs.

Breathe, and collapse on top of him, out of breath. Ensure he is breathing as well. Hear his heart beat as you lay your head on top of his chest. Know that you two have mated for life. Know that you two have now become one.

Do... you not wash your ass in the shower?

It isnt a matter of wiping.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

>Do... you not wash your ass in the shower?
this, fucking this

don't tear them out, you'll get a pilodonal cyst. They are terrible

Am i supposed to? i thought wiping was enough?

I guess i will from now on

just sit in a bucket of warm soapy water. might take a while but they'll soften up.

oh, and don't feel bad. this type of this happens to no one ever seriously dude what the fuck is wrong with you? do you have brain damage?

No you nigger, when youre lathering your body do your ass too. Grt between the cheeks. Lather it. Fuck, you shoild even be getting the anus. You probably have hemorhoids.

This is when you should be pulling out the clumps of toilet paper and leftover shit.

Also wipe better.

If dubz the next reply has to stick sharpie in pooper with timestamp

Klingons have invaded and the only way to get rid of them is with a bath.

>Not spreading ass for b
What a faggot
Sage

Do you seriously not shower? Like that shit should go away in the shower. Fucking disgusting man

If dubz OP spreads ass

Same op
Just shower, get the shit out, and do your best to rid your sphincter of the rum catchers

Ok so how do I do it? Roll the paper that the timestamp is on around the sharpie and stick them up, or what?

Rolling

Put it on the little stick on the cap of it

YOU AGAIN

rollio pollio

hee

Use scissors then raze
Then sell your matted shitty ass hairs on eBay as girl scout cookies

ew

whoa duuude

tbh fam smh

uk fag here, everyone I know only wipes, why else would we do anything else

get scissors and cut the solid layer off

Is this what they call a thinktank?

>Am i supposed to?

WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Not OP but I don't think I wipe the way I'm supposed to. No matter how hard and how many times I wipe always end up leaving skid marks at the end of the day.

What do?

Fucking shower

dont wipe that hard lmao
plus make sure you have some soft tp and not some sandpaper

If your shit is the consistency of peanut butter youll have that problem. Eat more fiber.