What's Sup Forums playing tonight? pic related

What's Sup Forums playing tonight? pic related

Trying to get better at cs go and doing stupid amounts of surveys to get a free knife

I'm playing boardgame-online.com/
It's a meme inspired boardgame with a bit of rp element. Its fun until you get a bunch of good players using the weapons to knock each other back on the board.

oh shit, that was a fucking good game

OP here, rented Halo 5 from the library last week and HATED IT. Been playing Bioshock 1 since I returned it.

hellrising

I also recommend everyone getting Launchbox.
its an awesome frontend

Going in between:
>Overwatch
>NHL 16
>RB6 Siege

playing some dotes

only if you join us in HR
> hellrising.com

>CoD:BO3 Zombies
>Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
>Fallout 4
>GTAV

My cycle

What'd you think of Vault Tec DLC?

Playing Grim Dawn. It is really fun but I have played it a lot already. Trying to get a little money together to buy Starbound on steam sometime soon

>slavistan
a bunch of slav related minigames that gave me a chuckle so it was worth my 1.65$

That game was awesome up until the whole "we give you superpowers" thing.

Grim Dawn FTW

is no mans sky worth the 60 $

checked
also i thin im gonna wait until steam has it on sale

This man is God, no matter what you hos say.

Metal gear online and left for dead two

i like but crytek always fucked up the games with monsters/aliens in the half way through it.

but its a good game on memory lane 2004 pentium 4
geforce fx 5600 256mb
512 mb ram
20gb hd

Anybody tryna play some zombies?

>RB6

Recently picked up Saints Row 4 off of the Summer Sale, and since I liked the other 3 titles of the series, I figured I'd give it a shot tonight.

Who else attention span of a squirrel here? Can't play a game for mor than an hour before alt+f4 and playing something else. Real pain in the ass since im really into the real deep in depth games.

I can play a good game all day.
I usually I cycle between a few hours of games, then Netflix for an hour or two, then back to games.

Red dead redemption
GTA 5
Fallout 4
Halo 5
Majora's Mask 3ds
Just finished MM 100% so won't really play that one anymore.

Never finished story, finished it today

Definitely Rimworld. I love it so far, I've always wanted a Dwarf Fortress game with better graphics and UI.

I'm just pissed off it looks the same as Prison Architect. It would've been fucking awesome if it had its own god damn art style.

trips

i remember eating sushi while playing this game
i never ate sushi again cause it remembers me that bad experience i had with this game

Going to hop on CS:GO in a bit and desperately try to ignore the fact that my Factory New knife's float isn't somehow lower than a high end Minimal Wear.

Ill also pretend im not bad.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fucking love that game

Fuckimg amazing game, one of my all time favourites.

>Bayonet charges have continued to be effective into the gulf war
What the actual god damn fucking shit slavlore and i reading right now.

Trying to finish I am Setsuna. I have no fucking idea how many hours I have left.

KYS

The ending is so amazing

Not bad, faggot. Wasteland 2 is a good game.

Finishing up Low Rank Single Player

its a good game?

i saw it in some pirate game forum almost downloaded it.

checked

Enjoying another playthrough of pic related, first time using the siren class. Probably my favorite class

Co op for that game is fucking amazing

Halo 5 was by no means a breath of fresh air. Halo 5 was really only for a certain crowd and everyone else was lost at halo 4

nice! fishing lvl user?

WoW ..just like every other night of my life

What site? Skidrow? Yeah, the game is good, but all dungeons look exactly the same, snow fucking everywhire during the whole game and the OST is full piano. Not sure if I like this or hate it, lol. And yes, the story is similar to Final Fantasy X (sacrifice for a greater good, there is a character who reminds me of Auron etc.) But all in all, I love it. For zero dollars - yes, I am a pirate - it was worthy.

Boyonet stronk

This was just a bad game in general.

Monster Hunter is an amazing series, with serious in-depth systems and awesome co-op

make sure not to do that one more turn shit and keep up with your responsibilities user

mh4 is gay.

nice fucking choice

no, unless you like going through endless space completely alone. just check out the gameplay that's out already and decide for yourself.

Dead Space 2 for the 2nd time. Such a good game

fuck yeah, when will those get ports to next gen?

> tonight
Pokemon go

Warband was one of the best games ever

Dark Souls Attempting Ornstein and Smough on my NG+

Good question user...they fucked up Dead Space 3 and it didnt make nearly as much money as they had hoped so I doubt they see it as a potential money maker now sadly

Pic related. Actually playing on my snes too. The game that got me in to gaming.

2 was great, only game to really scare and disturb me. The animated movies are the most fucked up things I've ever seen.
I never played Dead Space 1 or Dead Space 3.

i always bought the pirate games i like
i'll try if like i pay for it

Boring

That's not a good meme, my friend.

been playing ACOK mod myself for awhile

Replaying Twilight Princess on the Gamecube. I don't care what Sup Forumsirgins think, this is one of the better zleda games besides Majora's Mask. OOT is overrated.

How about this?

>I never played Dead Space 1
The fuck? what are you waiting for?

Eh, I'm buying games for PS3 and X360, but for PC and 3DS is a no no.

>I don't care what Sup Forumsirgins think, this is one of the better zleda games besides Majora's Mask.

Agreed

>OOT is overrated.

Disagreed

Best game ever!

1 is fun although repetitive after a point and 3 is pretty fun too although you can clearly see where they cut corners and most of the level design was done with coop in mind which is not a good fit for a game like dead space. I would recommend playing them both though. Also if you like this genre and you dont mind older games try a game called FEAR 2. It is pretty damn good and really cheap on steam too

Or this

you should be hanged m8

was playing resident evil code veronica x but I died so I'm taking a break from it.

yeah, i mean it sucked but i still like playing it co- op, kinda like resident evil 5 but i think RE5 is a worse offender

It's just sitting on my desktop waiting to be played.
Got it when it was free on Origin a while back.

Use the cheat for the infinite ammo kek

Man I hated that game.
Such fucked up and shitty controls.

nope
the controls are bad for me since my d pad on my ps2 controller isn't separate buttons, so when you push to hard on going straight on the left or right it turns.

Games for fags
> Games for fags
*Games for fags*
**Games for fags**
%%Games for fags%%

Played the fuck out of it, then neglected it for quite a while.

Then i watched some movie about a child soldier in africa, and was right back at it.
>load up viking conquest
>tweek menu file to allow much easier prisoner recruitment
>name character "the general"
>proceed to rape and pilage my way across britain with an army of unwilling villagers and criminals i enslaved
>moral is shit, everyone hates me
>hato trying to shut me down
>bury all the opposition in the bodies of my conscript army

Fucking normie memes. Actually, unironically, kill yourself