A genie appears tells you that since your ancestors fucked with him he's going to make it so you can only watch three...

A genie appears tells you that since your ancestors fucked with him he's going to make it so you can only watch three TV shows for the rest of your life. He's not totally evil, so he's letting you pick which three you want. Choose wisely.

>It's Always Sunny
>Arrested Development
>Curb Your Enthusiasm

the exact opposite of what you pick

>Farscape
>Xena
>Dick Van Dyke

what is this

>first line in his post
>the fucking filename
>google image search

Cunt.

>no Hercules the Legendary Journeys

what about the crossover episodes?

Jojos Bizzare Adventure
Cutthroat Kitchen
Always Sunny

Sorry, friend! Noooooo anime! That's queer shit!

Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Stargate SG-1
Monk

Sesame Street
Masterpiece Theater
the original Doctor Who

That gives me over a hundred years worth of television to suit my every mood.

The Sopranos, Seinfeld and Twin Peaks

>what about the crossover episodes?
I love Hercules, don't get me wrong, but I love Xena far, far more. Also if I'm going to be watching someone fight evil for the rest of my existence, I'd rather be looking at Lucy Lawless' delicious gams than Kevin Sorbo's biceps.

There were tons of female guest stars in Hercules as well, really hot ones too.

But I can't fault that logic.

>There were tons of female guest stars in Hercules as well, really hot ones too.
Oh there definitely were, but they were also generally forgettable characters. Only memorable ones were Nebula and Morrigan, and they hardly compare to Xena or Callisto.

Never cared for Atalanta, I don't find her attractive at all and the actress that plays her is terrible.

>memorable ones
Oh and Discord, can't believe I forgot about her. Aphrodite doesn't count because she appears more-or-less equally on both shows

The Simpsons, SNL, WWE Raw. I'm picking quantity over quality.

Bite me you blue faggot, you said tv shows.

Sliders
The Twilight Zone
Law and Order: SVU.

>Sliders
>The Twilight Zone
that's some comfy-core shit right there

Young indiana jones
X files
The office

Seinfeld
IASIP
Simpsons

IASIP
30 Rock
Lost

This is probably the best answer senpai. Tons of content, high re-watchability. And comedies will always trump dramas.

>Community
>Top Gear (UK)
>The Simpsons