What do you guys think of RebelTaxi

What do you guys think of RebelTaxi

He's a Mexican that doesn't have to get deported

Like his voice, and his style but he barely uploads

You already started a thread, Pan, go make a video.

He uploads every week

Meh, hes okay

Takes like 2 months for him to make a video I want to watch though

One of my favorite YouTubers, since We have a lot in common.

Alright content.

his videos are pretty meh but at least they're watchable.

Talked to him once online. Asked him about the Tara Strong thing. Apparently when he said he was did a Teen Titans video, she mistook him for Zone. She is not a fan of Zone.

So does that mean Zone is a dude?

Probably. He had said something to her along the lines of "hey I'm an animator on new grounds" and she gave him a real friendly smile and said "oh, I think I know who you are. Do you want a quote for one of your videos?"

Did you happen to get his name or first name by any chance? Just curious

No. Just asked about the Tara Strong thing. The less I know about Internet personalites or youtubers, the better. You know markiplier has a furfag brother with a famous comic?

I like his stuff, not a fan of the podcasts, but the rest of his videos i enjoy quite a bit

Oh shit yea? Cant be too surprised though

I heard Zone's name was Keith.

Love him to death, but hate how frequent he uploads Pizza Party Podcasts, it drowns out everything else. (P.S. Pan make more Midnight Societies)

His podcast is pretty interesting. Its best to listen to in the background while your playing video games or something

Well this is boring. Make me laugh and get my girlfriend's noods? One pic per kek.

no

Trump is a smallhanded orange racist. Prove me wrong.