I just finished reading the manifesto of Elliot Rodger. I am surprised that another human felt the anger...

I just finished reading the manifesto of Elliot Rodger. I am surprised that another human felt the anger,loneliness and injustice that I do.

Him and I are very similar in every aspect (apart from that he's a male and I am a female). I am sick and tired of being a fucking virgin and seeing stupid, uneducated girls be happy in love and sex fulfilled relationships. It isn't fair at all. All my friends lost their virginity at around the age of about 15 and here I am, alone and depressed and why? Who fucking knows.

I was too young to understand why he carried out his day of retribution when it happened. But now I understand it wholeheartedly. I remember a depressed teenage me watching a documentary with my family about Elliot Rodger and my mother joked that she could see me doing something like that because I was such a hermit. Oh how right she was.

Unfortunately, we don't have (readily available) guns here. However, if we did I would have fired a round into my skull long ago.

I have become obsessed with the Supreme Gentleman and would be interested to see how everyone else thinks of him. At the moment, I still have a little time to go before I deem it necessary to hand over my life to my lonely depression. But I thought I would post here first to see others thoughts of what he did before any of that.

So, Sup Forums, do you think it is justifiable that Elliot thought he had to take his own life (as well as the life of others) due to the injustice he suffered at the hands of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
theppk.com/2009/11/snobby-joes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do the world a favor and kill yourself only. Thanks. Your hero is worse than sand niggers and should have done the same

Post those fat titties

>I am a female
Stopped reading there, provide tits with timestamp or fuck off nigger faggot

Is this some attempt at meta bait to try and get people to confess to being like Elliot Rodger , in an attempt to woo the fictional female ?
1/8

this nigger is right. tits + timestamp

That's a selfish attitude, you're depressed so you think you have the right to take others lives? Over what? Rejection? Some teasing? Well guess what princess, we've all dealt with that shit. It sucks, we mope, we very sad, we get over it, we move the fuck on. Your depressed? Get help you selfish cunt.

tits + timestamp or gtfo

I wish this was bait. However, my obsession with Elliot is becoming quite alarming. It's real, trust me.

If you aren't fat you can lose your viriginty tonight. If you are fat, you can still probably lose it tonight; but you'll need a black or brown guy.

Tits + timestamp

>Him and I are very similar in every aspect (apart from that he's a male and I am a female).

Stopped reading there, please ignore this fucking neckbeard's bait

Get laid loser

Tits + Timestamp

Fuck you're a faggot

You're overvaluing sex, WAYYY too much. Seriously.
And even if you want it bad enough, how the hell is other people having sex the problem?

Like just because you are not having sex, why take it out on an innocent that you do not know, but has had sex. It's not their fault.

How selfish can it be.

You really want some. Just go to a bar, or a club. Find a guy sitting, and chat him up, and then go home with him.

Guys are horny ass motherfuckers. 90% of the time, if he's single and drunk, he's not going to turn down a fuck.

go get professional help then.

seriously.

So is it a girl's job to come to you, ask you for your number, take you out on a date, and fuck you?

And if girls don't do this, you're a victim?

Here's a thought: if you like a girl, try really hard to think about her while she's around and hope she'll come around and notice that you're quite the catch.

You want something? Go get it, asshole. If you can't, that's your problem, no one else's. Just remember that if under the condition an afterlife exists for you, you'll be walking it alone. All you can do is hope the end is complete and utter slumber in the eternal night of oblivion.

not OP but seriously, have you ever had "Professional" help your self? They don't know shit, and they don't help at all. They just nod their head and say hmmmm interesting.

go on /r9k/

You think you got it bad? Try living the life of an African youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

>female

Timestamped tits or GTFO, ugly cunt.

Here we go again!

How about I pump you full of cum. Kik me: pauloscum

fuck off bitch. you aren't helping anyone with your bullshit.

Quality bait.

why would you want to see tits of an ugly cunt? you're fucking stupid show some respect

Why don't you just get a prostitute? Or if you don't want to pay, go on backpage and solicit... Not only will you lose your virginity you'll get paid for it. Heck, you can get $10k-$50k for selling your virginity...

TITS+TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

TAKE CONTROL OF THE LIFE YOU'RE GIVEN. ALL WE LIVE FOR ARE EXPERIENCES, SO JUST GO AND FUCKING MAKE SOME.

Without my all caps bullshit, really. The world does not run you, it's vice-versa. Notice how everybody just wants and wants... because that's how we are. It's in our nature. Instead of trying to say "I never got loved like I deserved" say "I never really tried enough to get loved.", because that's probably the truth. The people on the streets can get off them any time they want.

>Show tits
or
>Kill self
These are your options

>You're overvaluing sex

I completely understand this. However, I can't get rid of the fact that I feel as if time is running out for some strange reason. People older than me are constantly saying "It's not a race, it will happen eventually" ect ect but this doesn't change the fact that I still crave it. It's hugely embarrassing when I hear friends talking about it (or when I used to hear friends talking about it seeing as I have lost most of them due to hardly ever leaving the house any more) and I would be completely secluded from their conversations because they knew too well that I have never (and they said a couple times that I /will/ never) have sex. I feel like I missed out on teenage life because of it.

Other people having sex doesn't really bother me that much. But I do sympathize with Elliot when he saw other couples out in public. Although not intentional, it rubs salt in an already very painful wound. I have to say that this is one of the reasons why I don't enjoy going outside anymore. I constantly feel like everyone's taking the piss out of me because of it.

Wrong site for a hugbox safe space little tumblrina.

Cunts want to be a cunt and not anonymous, they show tits with a timestamp for a sliver of our attention while we mock the thirsty losers tipping fedoras.

>Feels the need to declare sex on an anonymous image board

You're attention whoring, just like the girls you hate, and that's why you're unhappy. They've just worked out how to attention whore better than you, by showing tits to those they're trying to get attention from.

Give it a try user :)

Sincere question if you're serious. How old are you? And do you think you are still a virgin because you are unattractive or because your personality is flawed? I mean its pretty fucked that you think being lonely justifies killing others out of envy so obviously you got an issue but I'm curious. Id like to help though because I have ALWAYS wondered what would have happened if Eliot Rogers got laid. He wasn't even a bad looking guy! He was just so goddamn weird. Now tell me, are you hideously ugly or just fat? If you are just fat than you have a huge demographic of people that would be into you, as long as you don't murder them. If you're just hideous sorry I cant help you. Or if you are neither you have infinite possibilities!!

yeah but it's wrong. how would you like someone treating you that way?

>Guys are horny ass motherfuckers. 90% of the time, if he's single and drunk, he's not going to turn down a fuck.

Exactly. Unless the girl was morbidly obese, absolutely hideous, or really old, I would be down for it. If I was drunk enough, I might do it anyway.

And your daddy was wrong for not shooting you down you mother's throat. Shit happens that's how Sup Forums is SJW moralfag.

my dad actually had a vasectomy and I was an accident. what gives you any reason to be rude and mean to others.

Not the same user, but you know, SO many guys feel this. But you don't see everyone fucking sympathizing with this man. The culture of Japan is BUILT out of the loneliness of men. I imagine it's not that hard getting laid (compared to men), but idk. Might be certain circumstances where it's hard. But come on, if you want it done with it can get done with. I think you would not find what your searching for, but go ahead.

You're an accident alright, a regular train wreck. You should have be turned into fetus whipped cream in your mother's yeasty pussy then. Either way, fuckoff and kill yourself.

I'm 19. I wouldn't say I was ugly. I've always got the "you would be sooooo pretty if you lost weight" comment which is basically code for "You're ugly because you're fat" (which is 100% true. I, along with most of the world, find fat people to be repulsive which is why I probably hate myself this much).

As for Elliot, depending on when he got laid, might have saved his mental breakdown. If he got laid before the age of 17, he probably would have continued the happy life he had throughout his childhood. However, if it was after that, the damage was done. He could have had a girlfriend but he probably would have directed his anger towards her. If she broke up with him, he probably would have stalked her and killed her if she found someone new. He may have even ended up raping a girl if any actually got so far as to actually speaking to him. It was sad that he felt that he had to do what he did, especially seeing as he was such a happy child.

>pic related

What's the faggot up to these days? Is he still working for Google?

what is there to gain from being this rude and immature though? seriously. You don't know me, I could be your friend and you would never know who you are talking to. You could be saying horrible things to a real life friend, causing them to suicide. You might even realize it was you who caused it. Why spread hate when you can spread positive energy, happiness, joy, productive encouragement? Is it because really you hate your self?

can attest to some accuracy. didnt lose my virginity til i was 17 and by this age there were no innocent girls left. it fucked me up, would have been worse had i gotten laid later. i do not respect women bc of the sexual power they abuse.

I haven't heard otherwise and being that close to Fag Franciso you know he is fairy happy as can be. One of these days Sup Forums really needs to pay him a drunken ex visit online in front of his new Jew masters. Oh the lulz to be had.

>would be interested to see how everyone else thinks of him.

Grown man here.
I read the manifesto.
I think he puts into words everything my generation thinks about the millennials.

>obsessed with fame
>sense of entitlement based on no hard work or success
>persecution complex. blames all his problems on everyone else
>given too much money too young, no concept of working for a living

No wonder so many young people still live at home,
obsessed with video games and pokemon,
being taken care of by their accomplished parents
while blaming that generation for all their problems.

>friends
>on Sup Forums

Nobody who post on Sup Forums has any real friends. Furthermore, nobody likes a white knight. Kys

Get off yourself faggot.

tl;dr

So you're saying you're a landwhale?
pics or it dint happen

I'm not being a knite knight. I am just concerned for my user friend having so much hate inside and really not addressing it.

Life sucks, OP. You'll be okay if you want to be.

>Faggot calling a Faggot "Faggot"
Jesus, there really is no hope for Sup Forums

OP here.

I can agree with this. He still seemed like a child to me up until the age of about 18 when his mother threatened to kick him out if he didn't find a job/go to college.

Ignore these people OP.

I feel a similar way. I haven't seen any of my true friends in person for a year due to the fact that I was forced to move to the middle of nowhere. 12 months of isolation. Yep. And in that time period I have come to learn more about myself, some good and others? Not so great.

I need the sex, but there are no cute girls near me. Imbstuck with fucking hooligans and red necks as "company". It truly fucking sucks and I hunger for an authentic relationship full of intelligent debates etc.

I hope I can get away and move back to where I previously was, otherwise I will probably sink into the void and do some stupid shit. So yeah I understand Mr.Rogers quite well, in a sense.

Hope shit get better for you. What state are you in?

Sorry for the cringe.

I completely agree, Elliot failed to realise that the world does not stop for anyone, it revolves around an always adapting society.

You grow up to be educated to go to work to then retire, as simplistic as it sounds, that's how life will be for the majority of the populous.

Getting upset that life hasn't treated you to sex or any other encounter that others have experienced earlier is inherently primitive and will likely run the course of natural selection weeding out the weak minded (like it is today, no sane man would bang a radical feminist who feeds off attention in public and on Tumblr)

Talk with me about your depression kik:gameover169

Just like all the idiots answering this fat old man pretending to be a female instead of demanding rules be followed of tits or gtfo.

this is the worst fan art ive ever seen

we need to start having respect for each other user. the world is changing, our minds are opening to a greater purpose. don't be left behind in your hate and selfish ego.

Yes, I've read his manifesto as well and I think it's crazy how someone with such a nice childhood could become so mentally flawed. Anyways, I don't know what you look like but I can say with some kind of confidence that you probably arent a lost cause yet, only being 19 and all. I havr this friend that im kind of crushing on right now that went from a 6/10 to a straight up 9/10 after losing about 40-50 pounds. If weight is really your problem then a simple diet could possibly work wonders. Of course that isnt so simple for a lot of people. Anyways, idk if this thread has 404'ed or not but I'm interested in people with extreme behaviors and thoughts. So before you become just another 404 to me I might as well juat leave my kik: Michaelthedayman. If any other loser or random Sup Forumsro wants to talk to me whatever.

Are you fucking stupid, shit eater?
The female has not posted tits with timestamp, stop talking to her. Fucking whiteknight.

its not some random hot girl's fault that you can't get laid. its your fault. and getting laid isn't going to make you happy. go to therapy. fix yourself. fix your self esteem

That's not fan art.

This is his alola form on the gen 7 games. Haven't you seen the official news?

Ninetales and sandshrew got a new form too. Looks pretty damn bad ass

You're late bruv

firstly, i've read his manifesto twice.

secondly, you and rodger come from the same place, which is a place of ignorance, or even worse, incurable stupidity.

firstly, you're not virtuous because you're overly concerned with sex. that's an appetite that animals share. what they don't share is reason. intellectual virtue is supreme and governs the moral ones (aristotle).

he complained about being lonely because he lacked another virtue, which was courage. he was too afraid of rejection, probably like you are. if were smart enough to realize that your inability to get attention, make friends, find love, even getting laid, is a matter of your defective personality, and less so because of "uneducated girls." that truly is misogyny, and will take humans back from progress, since half of humanity is female. because even educated girls with strong rationale will be attracted to "less boring" types. that's really what he couldn't grasp. in this way, the PUA community understands, even if their motive is questionable. ultimately then, rodger's idea of the supreme gentlemen is an archetype/paragon of ultimate boredom, and that's okay if you follow the ideal of the Confucian ubermench (perfect virtue in a hermetic world but without modern practicality or adventure).

if you were brave or smart enough, you would focus on developing an interesting personality (still hope if you're young), and simply playing the numbers game--id est, talking to people in person, getting connected, etc.

how many times did rodger try? really try? to take risk? and yet, he took the ultimate one that involved pain, violence, and death. he was so scared of life, that the unthinkable was more acceptable. that is the power of delusion, illness, and fear.

do the math. in a world of 7 billion people, he hardly hard the courage to talk to even one person.

there are other qualities equal or better than the limited ones represented in the "Supreme Gentlemen."

this is awful.

So from what i see instead of new designs they just recolored a bunch of their old stuff.

Lucky him i know people kicked out at 17 because of no job. Life is always worse for someone else if you cant find love boo hoo i bet any of the faggots on here would fuck you if you showed them. I suffer from depression too and see some one end there life after having no bf or gf is pathetic have fun in eternal grey

Remember to tow the line between identifying with someone and obsession, OP.

I'm 23 years old, my life is falling apart. I take care of my disabled mother, my parents divorced recently leaving her with next to nothing. I lost a very important relationship and my job recently. Our car is on its last leg and we have no money. I still don't have my driver's license because of many reasons, lack of money, inability to pay for insurance, all those contribute. I'm going to lose this house if I can't get my shit back together. I spend all day in my bedroom if I'm not waiting on my sick mother hand and foot. I've had next to zero human contact with the opposite sex in almost two years now.

All of these things fuel that shitty darkness and - for lack of a better word - jealousy I feel toward all the happy people I see living their lives uninhibited and without a care in the world. These things often consume me and make me lash out at those who care about me and make me seclude myself.

I've wanted to die many times, but I hold onto what I have, the things I enjoy. I know that this pain I feel is transitory and my situation is temporary. All I need to do is take steps to get back on track, become healthy again and face my fears head on. You should do the same, OP.

It's a constant fucking struggle and I fall flat on my face often, negating all progress. But it's a journey. A shit journey, but it's mine. What I do with it is my problem and my own responsibility, just as it is for anyone else.

You're not alone in your pain. If you ever want to talk about whats on your mind, bullshit, have a laugh, whatever, don't be afraid to message me.

kik: deathbypalmmute

You don't know how Sup Forums works. She isn't asking anything of us, nor cloying for attention. Shut the fuck up and move on. Fucking summer.

are you posting to wrong user? I have a girlfriend and we have sex twice a day on average.

Kek

Could have been worse. At least it's not the mega, right? They both have a shit typing with too many weaknesses but whatever

She's not "cloying" for attention whiteknight?
Go suck on a strapon, shitfuck whiteknight.

They chaged the type as well if you dont like it dont buy it or show your disgust with it.
>it is what it is

we should get Sup Forums to help us out, all the better!

The only manifesto anyone should know.

Fuck off with this crap. Who the fuck cares about what some loser edglord has to say? We keep them fucked up on pills for a reason.

Cool buzzwords, dipshit. Go jerk off, you'll feel better.

stfu jew shill

I have, and obviously you haven't because that's not at all what they do. Holy shit you're a fucking liar or you just go to shitty therapists.

>Jew shill

Are you fucking retarded? Connecting communismnto the Jews is like saying that the 1900's Russia loved Bulgarians

Op here.

I also care for my disabled mother so I want to say that I hope things get better for you soon. I completely understand how hard it can be and I had to drop out of college to do just that. Stay strong user and cling to the same hope that I do that it shall pass.

Eat 1200-1500 calories a day. Track your food with My Fitness Pal online . It's free and easy to use. That's a healthy amount of restriction for most females. If you're super tall, or huuuge obese, maybe a little more than that.

Don't cheat. You will lose weight.

Why not use a hookup app like Tindr if you're really all bent out of shape about sex? There are people willing to have sex with you. Everywhere. Lead the horses to water.

its not so much mega its more that they just accentuate features, which in turn makes a design look more childish

are you honestly saying dont complain? if you dont like your governments laws, dont complain if you live there! espeicially when they change the laws

Not OP but

Any recommendations on what I should be eating to meet that calorie count or go beyond? I want to get /fit" but suck at this shit.

There are still intelligent people in the world. thank you for restoring my faith in humanity for the evening. (Not OP. OP, listen to this wisefag.)

What user said.

Want to improve your life? Die before you die and realize that there is no death.

If you really do not value you your life, experiment with ego death. Let the activity of your mind to die in order to stop identifying with your thoughts.

Do you realize that you are killing yourself with self-absorbed opinions? How foolish.

If you really want to sacrifice yourself... How about trying to do something for someone else?

Just contemplate what I said earlier.

The purpose of life is to die before you die and realize that there is no death.

You need to go talk to someone that's going to tell you what you're thinking

One of the things I remember most about the manifesto was when the lottery got really large.
Rodger assumed winning this lottery was his destiny:

>"I was meant to live a life of significance and
extravagance. I was meant to win this jackpot. It was destiny."
>"As I sat meditating in my room, I imagined the ecstasy I would feel as scores of beautiful girls look at me with admiration as I drive up to college in a Lamborghini."

So the dude spends what, $1600 on lottery tickets?

>"As I spent this money, I imagined all the amazing sex I would have with a beautiful model girlfriend I would have once I become a man of wealth."

The dude literally had money and time to burn. But instead of spending it on something constructive, he blew it all on a one-in-millions chance to get rich quick, because he couldn't face the idea of actually putting effort into a task:

>"For the next week or so, I spent time meditating in my room, trying to come up with ways to get rich. I could either invent something, start a great business idea, or go back to my original idea I had of writing an epic fantasy story that could be made into a movie. That reminded me of the reason why I gave up on that idea in the first place: the amount of time it would take to achieve success from such a prospect. I was so desperate and I needed to do something right there and then. It was a matter of life and death."

Fuck, if he used 10% of the time he spent worrying about shit on actually doing work, he might have something to show for his life.

But no, hard work is for the losers. After all, the American youth are special snowflakes who if they can dream it, they can be it.

Do it. Go out and take the world as a grocery cart pick and choose lives like an apple picker. Do it. Bang bang.

I appreciate it, and I hope the same for you. If you have any kind of creative outlet, it'll help tremendously. Whether we like it or not, sometimes we have to force ourselves to swallow all that negativity and focus. Try to use that and channel it into motivation. I've played guitar for years, my love for music helps me push away the shitty thoughts. Today was actually really hard for me, but I played Birth By Sleep, learned a song I like and ate a bunch of valium.

Life is shit, sometimes you've gotta scrape it off your shoe and keep walking.

Just become a prostitute. You have absolutely nothing to lose(except your virginity, kek) and everything to gain.

Income, connections with your costumers, human contact, a sense of being wanted and it goes on and on. You will also be contributing to society too, so can't say that you are useless!

Literally anything. you can look up the calorie cost of things in My Fitness Pal. Just don't exceed the amount per day. You'll quickly learn things you can eat to stay full without going over (for example, two giant dinner plates full of of balsamic vinegrette fruit, cheese, and nut salads = two dinner rolls.) It's kind of horrifing once you start learning the calorie cost of things. My mother in law ate seven dinner rolls once at Outback Steakhouse (already over what she should eat for her height) before downing margaritas, salad, soup, and a steak. She had no idea and I obviously wasn't going to tell her. Once you learn the calorie cost of things, you're less likely to grossly overeat.

My favorite things to eat are salads with balsamic dressing, soft tacos of all kinds, wheat bread fried egg sandwiches (fried in olive oil not butter), eggs with lemon pepper, oranges, sloppy joes (i'm not a vegan fag at all but this recipe is really low on calories and REALLY satisfying, especially if you sub enchilada sauce for tomatoes) theppk.com/2009/11/snobby-joes/
Eat those on a wheat bun and you can have like 4 of them for the calorie cost of ONE regular sloppy joe.

Penn of Penn and Teller did a great podcast about his diet - he's rich so he was able to eat like 20 pounds of spinach a day, just constantly eating and filling satisfied, because spinach is so low in calories and because he had chefs to make it tasty. I wish I could do that.

this is long, sorry. I'm drunk (saved my calories for 3 glasses of wine at the end of the night, thank you very much) and love talking about food and dieting

>Shit, I love quoting this loser:

I had a foul time at summer school. I remember how I used to hate it when my parents made me go
to summer camp. Summer camp was like heaven compared to summer school at Taft. I got lost on the
first day. I was so terrified that I hid in the hallways during break time. I spent my time at summer school
gruelingly waiting to go home so I could feel safe playing WoW.

Not OP, but this is cool. I should start doing this. How does a diet of baked chicken, fruits and vegetables sound? Should I just drink water as well?

It was no better inside the classroom. There was this one obnoxious jock with a buzz
-
cut who was
taking the class with his gorgeous girlfriend. They always sat next to each other, talking and touching
each other with affection. Every day I had to see this, and my envy grew and grew. I constantly glared at
them with raw hatred.
What did I do wrong that he did right?
I yelled out to the universe on the way
home.
Why does he deserve the love of a beautiful girl, and not me?
Why do girls hate me so?
Questions
and questions. All I could do was question why I was suffering so much injustice in life.

(OP)
I was literally about to say take up the guitar as a creative outlet. I've been playing the bass for about 5 years and it used to help loads, although I'm sad to say it doesn't really help that much any more.

Nowadays, whenever my mum sleeps I play CoD. I wouldn't recommend it though because playing games isn't really healthy but it's nice to play towards objectives in the game which allows me to forget about everything else for a little while.

It's no one else's fault you were born ugly and weird. Kill you parents and yourself

capitalist bourgeois pig located