Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

if youre girlfriend kissed another girl, would you be pissed? my girlfriend admitted to me that she kissed one of her girlfriends when they went out last weekend which I don't really care but the girl she kissed hooks up with a lot of random guys when we go to bars so that part pissed me off.

if you were in this situation would you be pissed?

Nope, my gf does girls all the time and I love it.

Quit being an insecure bitch

Yeah

You're being cucked by girls. Can you be more of a faggot?

OP, set your bitch straight. If it's gonna be like that you can kiss other girls too, and there isn't a thing she can do about it.

lol we have threesomes

We're actually looking for a girl to triad (3-way relationship).

this guy gets it. I would take it a step further. You get to fuck/kiss whatever girl she does. It's only okay if its with both of you. Also, just dump this bitch. Someone like that is just going to cheat on you and/or fuck you over.

Yes, I would. Same sex or not, cheating is cheating

its the fact that the girl she kissed is kind of slutty and I don't want my girlfriend catching something and giving it to me.

onision? is that you?

I don't really care if she kissed a girl friend drunk tbh. I'm not trying to sound egotistical but my girlfriend is clingy as shit and puts in way more effort into the relationship than I do so I don't question her loyalty. its the fact that the girl she kissed makes out with a lot of guys, literally walks up to random guys at the bar and asks if they want to make out. I don't know who has what or what can be spread by what, I don't want her making a habit out of drunkely stupidly kissing this girl when she has a track record like that.

I think some of you are mis understanding what Im asking. would you guys be pissed that the girl your gf kissed gets around a lot and could have something?

Well the way I see it is life is a finite thing and this is all there is. If I (or her) want to have an experience in the ONLY life we will experience, how is it okay for it to be up to me (or her) if we get that experience or not?

Your worries are genuinely acceptable and understandable, but if I were you you just set a rule that if she does anything to let you know and get a STI check.

I'm not judging you for wanting to have 3somes. I've asked my girlfriend to have them before, she said she doesn't like to share.

and yeah, I thought about the STI check but I wasn't sure if I was overreacting or not.

Bro, if the very fact she made out with another girl doesn't bother you, then I wouldn't worry about it. Don't worry about the other girl. She's not your problem.

This. If my partner decided to go with other girls, that is still cheating. Regardless of gender, if you have both set boundaries, which don't always have to be verbal, you decide to dedicate your whole self to one person. Not going around kissing others, and doing god knows what. People can just as easily lie as much as they can tell the truth. But that's another point.
Call me a faggot, but when i have children with my partner i don't want my wife going around and doing this. I'm not into be a fucking cuckold.

Set your bitch straight before it's too late OP. Unless you're into what she's doing, then i suggest that you use the opportunity to suggest a threesome. See if that makes her feel uncomfortable. If not, sweet. Threesome. If so, give her the boot. Relationships are all about communication and trust.

Well maybe this would be a good time to try to push the threesome idea further. I would just say that it's something you really want to try and she should just be open to the idea if it came.

You're not overreacting if it's about your health. You could catch an incurable disease completely because of her dumbass decision. That's about how reasonable as possible.

she can be a slut all she wants, I just didn't want her giving anything to my gf who gives it back to me. because then on principle alone I'm the only one in the situation who did nothing wrong and still pay the same consequence.

well I did push the 3some idea early on in the relationship but we're over the 2 year mark so maybe she'd be more open to it now.

do you guys have set rules about what you can and cant do in the 3some or is it free for all?

Realized that you said you had threesomes

She is setting you up for a cuck situation. First it's kissing a girl. Then it's complete dyking out. Then it's having an "open" relationship, at least for, with another girl. Then a guy will get brought into the mix. And before you know it, you're taking it up the ass from some dude while your girlfriend, her girlfriend, and their boyfriend all laugh at what a pathetic, small-cocked faggot cuck you are.

Learn how to read, faggot.

We do have set rules, if we were to just go out and do something with someone completely unannounced that would be extremely bad. I would let her do just about anything she wants if she really liked the person, and I know she's the same way. Again, it's just about trying to get the most out of life to me. I have a very hedonistic philosophy on life.

she might be kissing other dudes too

Just didn't refresh the page before posted my response. chill nigga

if the other girl is anything to look at, might get you a three way buddy
just a thought

No.
The only reason you would is because you think there might be real dyke love there.
The difference between making out with a girl and making out with a guy is you wouldn't make out with the guy yourself.

Don't call me a nigger.

here's the thing faggot.. if she and her friend are making out at bars.. then they are vying for attention from guys.. if they are doing it while you are not there, i guarantee you she will end up cheating on you. especially considering your description of her ultra-slutty friend, who will be keen to attempt to include her in her slutty ways.

Then don't be a nigger.