Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsy.in/30777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why you like that??

Cuck

Like what?

Nope just into orgasm denial and femdom

What in the fuck is wrong with your cock bro?

Nothing??

I have a chinese knockoff of a cb6000. Are the silicone ones that I see on the internet more comfortable? I have a problem with size: the 2 inch ring is barely big enough, and my dick is too thick to fit into it unless I'm totally soft.

How would I make my own cage at home?

I want to know too

My largest ring is 48cm and fits me snug but comfortably. as far as length and girth go, the length is about right for me and im 6in hard and around 2.5 soft. The girth is a bit snug but overall i can go a long time with it on. Erections suck though it gets pretty uncomfortable.

Why not just buy one??

I like mine, it was cheap need to upgrade.

Pic for bump

Various personal reasons.
I want to try it but I don't want to spend money on it.
Don't want a package home of this.
Don't want t in package history.
Lack of money to invest in fetishes.

Don't need chastity. I just pop a vyvanse and I can't get hard until tomorrow

My honest advice is that you could make one at home from stuff from the hardware store but for various saftey reasons and the fact that you can get a decent device for less than 30 bucks on amazon you might as well just buy one

I did this for a week with my girlfriend a few months ago.
Personally, I LOVED it. I have never wanted my girlfriend more, and a lot of things felt incredibly heightened.
The problem arose a week in when I couldn't even think straight I was so horny. It made me 'omni-horny', and it was effecting my work, so we called it quits.

The only logistical part that really sucked was keeping it clean in the cage. I found my genitals always smelled like a fucking hobo who has been sleeping in his own piss for a week, and often that moment when the cage came off my girl was sorta grossed out.
Maybe the metal ones (true cage) are best for hygiene? They seem the easiest to clean.

This is why release is necessary. Most people cant start with more than a couple days. Even then experienced guys still need milking

milking?

Prostate stimulation it relieves some of the pressure and you cum in a different way but its the best way to extend a chastity session

What do you mean in a different way?

About to start dating a trap... I'm thinking about making her wear a chastity cage... Think it'll really make her feel like my property.

Less of a hard climax, not a shot of cum. More like a deep satisfaction and an ooze of cum

Me in my cage right now

Trap or just a sissy male?

Sissy

Show us your ass, you little slut

Show your ass...

Now bend over, you little slut... Show us a pic of that ass when your face is buried in a pillow

Where are you from slut?

Wa

West coast girl huh? Id love to smoke you out and pull those panties to the side.

Didn't you hear me tell you to bend over? Get that ass up high.

Mmmmmm, take those panties off.

sauce
bitsy.in/30777

It's fun.

>Are the silicone ones that I see on the internet more comfortable?
The silicone CB6000 knockoffs are total and absolute shit. Seriously total shit not worth buying. If you want silicone, go Birdlocked.

Source: I wasted my money buying one.